Backdoor Lowell CCJ/CO - old Barclaycard debt - prob SB'd - Set Aside - Now Stayed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bob

Come on we got to get you to snap out of this downer. I have never suffered Hayfever but I do have acute sinistus which starts playing up when the flowers start blooming, and carries right through to virtually Christmas, so I feel sympathy for you, high blood cholestrol is a problem yes, but you must not let it get you down, do you eat bisuits and cakes anything like that, if so, then there's your problem, and I also suspect that you "Comfort eat" don't you ? well try real hard ands control it, instead of a Bikkie or cake, get a carrot and nibble on that, I hate carrots but I do it, and it works, your Dr can also give you something to help bring it down, so theres no problem there.

Now I can see you are really getting depresse3d by all this,GO AND SEE YOUR DR AND ASK TO SEE A COUNCILLOR, they are not going to drag you away with men in white coats, they sit and listen, you tell them whatever you want, don't hold back, if you feel like a cry then have one, the old thing of men don't cry is rubbish, we need to cry sometimes to let it all out, and the councillor listens and talks but they will never talk down to you, order you to do things differently. They can suggest different people to get in touch with and you see them for as long as YOU want not them only give you 10 weeks, I saw my lady for over 18 months, and I came out a different man, stronger, able to look at things a different way, do things that I have never done before, and occasionally I still have a cry (I'm 54 but I feel so much better afterwards. I am very lucky that I have a lovely understanding wife, she has stood by me 100%, right through my divorce, the battle for the house and then all the things that my ex wife through at me after I won the house, she used to be a police officer, but you don't know of all the tricks she pulled on me afterwards, I got stopped in my car coming home from work 27 times in 28 days and given the right turnover, everything they could possibly do to aggrivate me, it carried on until I made an official compaint to the Police. I could make your toes curl with some of the things they tried on me... It got so bad that I had to sell up and move and when I did, everytime I tried to contact my 3 kids she stopped it and wrote me horrible letters saying the kids didn't want to know me, which was only because of the things she had told them, and I ended up having a breakdown and I wanted to top myself so many times, but it aint worth it....

And this is what you have got to say to yourself, "They are not going to beat me", I've just had a knock back from a claim against Citi card for their charges, we took them to court back in November and the judge wanted time to make a judgement, she didn't come back on it until early this month, and we LOST, god knows how but she ruled against us. I have a copy of the judgement here and its about 20 pages long, and I am trying to get my head around her reasons...

But I didn't let that stop me, it made me even more determined, this is what you have got to do. Look at it this way, they can't take what you aint got can they. I lost everything except my wife, if she wasn't here I wouldn't be either, but I keep my head up and say SOD 'em I'm going ahead with it, and these fine folk here will help you, some of these people are professionals at this stuff and they are giving you their advice for free, so you aint got massive solicitors bills.

So come on, let get you up again, if you feel it's getting too much for you then back off for a little while, sometimes these people think they have won when you do this, but then you bounce back and clobber them again... It also gives you chance to rest freom it mentally and get yer head together again.

Keith

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

yes read and re-read what has been written

..in my head i feel alright

...with hay fever and cholesterol

...is getting treatment and helps on and off

..overall ..i am alright .

.not letting them get me down .

..and remembering when i got help here last year .

.August actually ..

so I am still there and here .

...over this period

.it has been more than testing .

..very very tiring but well worth it

....I learn a lot although in reality do not really still understand the law etc

....nevermind ..

I will stay bright and strong ..

..my kids are great and they too encourage me

...and they give me strength too .

..and all of you here in CAG ..

.thanks again ...

enamae said:
Hi Bob. I hope you're feeling better.

I've just realised that Lowells were supposed to submit their P.O.C. by 4.00pm last Thursday.

Don't forget to check with the court next week whether they complied with the Judges Order.

enamae

enamae

lowells have not send in anything .

.i called the court today and they suggested I write to the District Judge and asked him to do something about it ....

she did not say what ..

but i guess it is asking the DJ to Strike Case Out since Lowell did not do as the court Ordered .....

NOW ...

.is there a letter template for this

...or can someone help me write a letter to the DJ asking for the case to be Strike OUT ....

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I received a letter from the court today. It says:

General Form of Judgment or Order

To xxxx

Before DJ xxxx sitting t xxxx Court

Upon reading the court file

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The case be stayed generally.

2. If no application in proper form to lift the stay is made by 4.00 p.pm. on 06 May 2009, the case be thereafter and without notice further order struck out.

3. Take notice that pursuant to Part 3.3 (5) an (6) of the Civil Procedure Rules a party affected by this Order may apply to have it set aside, varied or stayed; such application to be made within seven days after the date on which it is served on the party making the application.

Dated 01 April 2009

Received: 8 April 2009

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVISE WHAT THIS MEANS AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NEXT? Many thanks.

Edited by bobneedhelp
incomplete

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

42 man and many others :)

No more news now....I think all has been settled ....

It has been a few months ...my mother passed away in February, .......overall, things are a lot better albeit still a struggle at times with myself and others ....generally, I am feeling so much relieve that this ordeal is REALLY over.....and every now and again ..CAG came to mind and I come to read ...although not good enough to help others ...so this is to say to people:

DO NOT GIVE UP WITH CAG ....STICK ON AND READ WELL ...THE SUPPORT CAN BE REALLY FANTASTIC ....AND WHEN YOU WIN ...THE FEELING REALLY CANNOT BE DESCRIBED ....

STAY FOCUS ALL :)

Edited by bobneedhelp
spelling

• dx100uk changed the title to Backdoor Lowell CCJ/CO - old Barclaycard debt - prob SB'd - Set Aside - Now Stayed