London Xmas Meet 2008 / November 15/Princess Louise, Holborn

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vaguely remember last year this weekend was the busiest in London for ages, couldn't move when I got to Piccadilly Circus, and ended up in the Trocadero centre with an ice-cream and wandering about for a couple of hours - good place to kill some time.

I will see you all later - have fun shopping - don't max out the credit cards (ha ha ha!)

Caro and Debenhams? More like Primark and Poundstretchers! :razz:

*Bookie also prepares for beating when it notices* :-D

Crack of dawn, Tills? Oh, what a shame! Iam lying in bed typing this, thinking of you 2 currently stuck on the train making your way down here. I just hope breakfast is not being the certain "special" some people had last year the day after... ;-)

Hi caro & Tilly,

Haven't recd your mobs by PM and you didn't get my msg so a site techy prob for after the weekend. Not to worry I have Sillygirl's so can be contacted and visa versa, txt is good if needed or please ring.

Hello to all on thread and the universe who will be attending later. Look forward to meeting you and see you there Olive and Co. Bon Voyage!

See you soon:D

What a suprise. I heard she might be dangerous without sat nav.

hope everyone has fun and behave them selves.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

You wouldn't be gossiping Thai, just keeping us poor souls who couldn't attend up to date with the shennanigins ;):D

and it will be much appreciated:)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Buggar me, they is more sober than me.

They have left that Princess gaff and are heading for the 'Shakespeare's head' on Kingsway. :confused:

I have Caro's mob if anyone needs it. (that bookworm sounded tipsy!, she was talking in french - so no idea what she was banging on about??) Frogs maybe?

Edited by Thailand

well, i am not there cos the quacks rang me after 3 weeks and decided that my arm is indeed fecking broken! and I TOLD em that 3 weeks ago!!!!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

:eek:

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

indeed, i am seein g the registrar on monday with a view to som e top draw pain killers and some sort of cast lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

let me guess. The person u saw 3 weeks ago was male.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.