Skoda Superb Hybrid - known problem

Hi Caggers,

I've recently bought a 21 plate Skoda Superb Hybrid, really happy with it, however, several days later I'm turning it into a hackney carriage and I needed to travel to get my meter, dash cam and top light fitted. Upon leaving this location it threw up a red alert that the smaller coolant reservoir was faulty. I spoke with my garage back home and they said top it up but they didn't realise it was a hybrid with 2 reservoirs. So after releasing the cap, the fluid slowly cooling etc and 20 minutes later I'm back on the road, I thought it was an air lock of some sort possibly . . . 

My local garage then had to do a compliance test for the Licensing Authority and topped up the small reservoir, I then collected the completed car and as I turned it on the coolant light came on again!

I spoke with Skoda Roadside Assistance which came with the car deal, an engineer rang me saying he knew what the fault was, it was a known fault with the hybrids and there is a work around.

5 days after the dealership retrieved the car and they're no closer to fixing it, I've missed last weekend's trade and looks like I'm going to miss another, money I can ill afford to lose when I've got the finance kicking in first week of April.

Where do I stand on legals? Can I claim loss of earnings?

Many thanks