Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have been to see estate agent he is sending me details of the offer, and i have sent letter to solicitors regarding yesterdays conversation, not holding my breath to them answering.They haven't so far.

Tilly

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tills,

you are doing all that is humanly possible to protect yourself in this situation...so what if the solicitors don't respond - silence is acquiscence and if they do not deny the conversation then it could be construed as agreeing with it...

Hopefully ME will not take any shortfall further, but if they do and the property is eventually undersold - and at an undervalue - you will be able to prove it, prove how obstructive they were, and thereby prove that the shortfall (in part if not all) is due to their negligence in their duty of care to you.

Keep your chin up - you are doing brilliantly.

Jody

Jody123

Please note I have no legal training - the information I have has been gleaned from too many hours on this site! :-)

Here we go, just recieved letter from ME solicitors, advising me they have issued a warrant to evict me from the property, and will be confirmed by the court shortly,:(

Tilly

Hey Tilly,

you have done your best and have been a very strong lady, I dont think I could have done it, This is your chance to move on, I believe things always happen for a reason. If I had a few hundred grand spare I'd certainly give it to you.

Keep well.

regards

Vicky.

Tide Turner.

I am not sure but I think the court has to give you at least two weeks,

In my case there wasnt a bailif at my local court and they had to get one from another town who was extremely busy and the nearest date was 6 weeks away. So i got 6 weeks notice.

So depending on how busy the balilifs are, it can be any date. I guess the courts are extremely busy nowadays.

My EX FIL to be was given until valentines day this year to vacate a HA property this was the begining of february.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Dont really know what to say.I have read this thread from end to end,and am just feeling stunned at what is happening to you.Tawny is feeling sad at your situation.A friend told me the govt wont pay mortgage payments for people in trouble,yet if you move into a rented house they will pay that.Doesnt make sense.Tawny is rambling a bit probably but dont know what else to say.Talk to you when you feel up to it.Have you any other possible accomodation lined up.

i have a shed u can borrow tills. not much space. could possibly get a airbed in there. if u dont mind sharing with the junk.

hope u manage to find something tills.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Tills, sometimes they give you 6 weeks, sometimes less, I don't think there is a hard and fast rule but the next step once you have a date is

N244 time again, this time including the details of the sale with the application, go to court personally and ask for an urgent hearing - you should get one within the week.

The other thing is to make a list of every single charge they have done till now, if the shortfall is a small one counter it with a claim for charges and see what happens - in my case its been total silence.

Keep your chin up and remember we are all here behind you.

.Have you any other possible accomodation lined up.

One possibilty was going to my sisters, but all though she is only 10mins up the road it takes me from one county to another, not sure where i stand with the council on that one at the moment,, so more phonecalls monday :confused:

i have a shed u can borrow tills. not much space. could possibly get a airbed in there. if u dont mind sharing with the junk.

hope u manage to find something tills.

Yep got my eye on a cool designer box :rolleyes::p:D

well the shed is there if u need it but can u give me a few days notice as i will need to clean it up.

• Haha 1

Yep got my eye on a cool designer box :rolleyes::p:D

Make sure you've got your pink paint with you Tills :D

Seriously though, I admire your staying power :wink: It takes a tough cookie to make decisions like you have had to do these past couple of months and come out intact on the other side.

No matter what happens, you will always have your CAG mates to fall back on :)

Good on you girl - the only way is up now :cool:

PS - Not long 'til the Brummie meet ;)

Mwah :p

Whats the rent :rolleyes: and make sure you have got rid of all the boris's :eek:

rents not to bad £50 a fornight and you have to keep it tidy and if u make the mess u clean it up.

A few ppl that are problem but we do have a pub up the road a hospital round the corner and another pub up the other road. somewhere to part your car but u might have to avoid the jungle and a bus stop 2 ins up the road

No wild partys tho unless iam invited.

What are boris's?

Make sure you've got your pink paint with you Tills :D

Yep got my pink paint Bo and it's waterproof :D

Seriously though, I admire your staying power :wink: It takes a tough cookie to make decisions like you have had to do these past couple of months and come out intact on the other side.

No matter what happens, you will always have your CAG mates to fall back on :)

ive always got me cag mates Bo new and old :)

Good on you girl - the only way is up now :cool:

PS - Not long 'til the Brummie meet ;)

:-D

Mwah :p

mwahhhhh xxxx

rents not to bad £50 a fornight and you have to keep it tidy and if u make the mess u clean it up.

Tidiest person going me, :D

A few ppl that are problem but we do have a pub up the road a hospital round the corner and another pub up the other road.

That handy Harry :rolleyes:

somewhere to part your car but u might have to avoid the jungle and a bus stop 2 ins up the road

No wild partys tho unless iam invited.

Moi have partyyyyyyyyyyys :p

What are boris's?

SPIDERS GM SPIDERS :eek: :eek:

just recieved a letter from the council housing dept, that my application is now being assessed on medical grounds so hopefully things are turning for the better at last.

ps i am not insane yet :p

can easily do that. i have this devise that does it for me.

tills i never said u were insane.

u will no this but once u get the court papers u need to go to the council with them as they will then need to speed things up a bit.

I hope so Bill, it's about time things started to turn around for you.

ps i am not insane yet tongue2.gif
I beg to differ :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

. i have this devise that does it for me.

OMG woman TMI :D

tills i never said u were insane.

oooooo your the first one to say that :)

u will no this but once u get the court papers u need to go to the council with them as they will then need to speed things up a bit.

Yes the council has told me send it as soon as i recieve it.

Tills

Yeah i know u did not need telling but i thought i would just incase someone else reads this thread and dont know what to do.

Yeah i know u did not need telling but i thought i would just incase someone else reads this thread and dont know what to do.

Oh gawd i didn't mean to sound rude :(

Tilly

u wernt. Well i do not think u were.

I was just pointing out incase we have someone in your position who is reading the forums but not contrubiting.