Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did council say Tills?

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep plodding through Tills,

oh i is plodding Tide :)

you're doing brilliant - ME won't be expecting you to be this organised. Spot on:grin:

hehe ive surprised myself on this one Tide :o focused even

i have everyone to thank who contributed on this thread for that.

Don't worry about that yet hun, they'll rehouse you if & when needed.

When my kids were little, my ex had been sacked, so we were struggling (early 80's) we had to see CAB & they helped us with all our bills & mortgage payments, so we were only paying the interest for a while, then when he got another job, we were expected to pay everything up all at once, so because we just couldn't cope, & before the building society could evict us we put our house on the market, we were very lucky there 'cos we sold it within 2 weeks, so we went to the council & we got a house. So I'm absolutely positive that you'll get one, all they'll do is keep moving you up the list, so chill & take it a step at a time, we don't want you getting ill as well.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awww thanks jade, the trouble with housing here is it is only a small town,so not many houses to go around.No doubt something will turn up, and im starting to chill :D

like tide said im plodding along.

Awww thanks jade, the trouble with housing here is it is only a small town,so not many houses to go around.No doubt something will turn up, and im starting to chill :D

Tilly, i've been reading your thread everyday and for what it's worth, i think you're doing fantastically well ;-)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

When we were on housing list We were listed low priority, We had to get out of rented accom. they told us no hope. in fact one day we recieved a letter from them telling us that due to shortage of houses, our position, lack of points etc that they were removing us from list. the very next day, we had another letter from them offering us a house, which we turned down after viewing they then offered another which we are still in today. Like all big organisiations Tills right hand does not know what left hand is at. LOL so dont worry too much about where to go, they usualy find something. I have sent other info snail mail to you.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Not sure how it works with council property round you Tills but here what you do is look at all the propery they have vacant .. they are all on a site called 'Under One Roof' and you put in a 'bid' for upto 3 properties so even if you dont have the highest points you still stand a chance of getting something :)

Tilly

have you looked into selling yur house and renting it back there are scheemes you would need to look at the small print but it might be worth looking at

Hi Tills, sounds like you're keeping busy :D it's best to explore every option, then you have all the facts and figures if you need to make a decision. Sell and rent back can be ok with private buyers - I have a friend who rents from a local chap who bought her house as an investment,(deal was done in a matter of days as he was a cash buyer) but obviously you need to get all the info.

Stay positive, you're doing great :)

Ell x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Tills, sounds like you're keeping busy :D

have to keep the brain cells tickaty boo :D

Stay positive, you're doing great :)

Ell x

Tilly

have you looked into selling yur house and renting it back there are scheemes you would need to look at the small print but it might be worth looking at

Have just spent the hour or so looking on web there are sooooooooo many :o

Tills, have a look in your local paper somewhere around the estate agents section local developers or investors sometimes advertise there.

Ell x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

have had a look in the local papers Ell, still not sure, they only give you between

75% and 80% of the value, have already dropped the price so that would mean losing

another 20% 25% . will have to have a think and look at figures :confused: