Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you find somewhere soon and can start to rebuild a life again.

Thanks SG, just a case of being patient i guess, but yes i need to start rebuilding again, family are being brilliant but you still feel as though you

intruding on there lives so to speak.will all come together eventually no

doubt.

Tilly

Hi Tills, things are bound to be a bit stressing, in both the fact that you & your daughter are apart, & that you're having to rely on your family, but you have managed to get this far, & as you're a priority, it shouldn't take long. I'm positive it'll all be worth it in the end. We're all soooo very proud of you hun. xx

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I should look in the private sector then show the council and ask them to cough up

Looked into that Bona, although im entitled to housing benefit, i would have to pay the first months rent and deposit,

Tilly

Looked into that Bona, although im entitled to housing benefit, i would have to pay the first months rent and deposit,

Tilly

Tilly.

Just so u know you can get a social fund grant for that. Ok the money gets deducted off your benefits to pay it back but u maybe entitled to the money.

Give me a shout if u need to know any more.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Tilly

In my area the council offer a deposit guarentee scheme. I am not sure if that means they pay or, if it is needed when you move they will pay. I assumed this was the norm all over

olives xx

• Haha 1

rite bona i have not heard any changes in the benefits stuff.

The Budgetting loan is designed for ppl like tilly as she is in need of accom

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

although im entitled to housing benefit, i would have to pay the first months rent and deposit,

Tilly

I will pay half in you can find the other half.

• Haha 2

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

What a gent-didnt think there were any left-what a fantastic thing to say-never read anything like this before-i hold my hat up to you.Wish there were more people like you around-Well said tonycee.Made my day month and year-Tilly deserves a break.Tawnyowl very happy-will sleep well knowing maybe just maybe there will be happy ending to this after all.

Well surprise surprise had 2 phonecalls from benefits, first one you didn't enclose sick certificates, yup i did, 2nd one you didn't enclose wage slips again yup i did :-x

they said they have sent a letter out, which address i says, old address they say, ermm nope i changed my address cos i dont live there anymore, :rolleyes:

Tilly

The amount of times DWP lost sick notes etc when they were sent by me- phenomenal. Generally, I think they just seemed to get lost in the post room and never matched up with the post they came with.

Now I always take these things into the office and get them to copy the originals and give me a receipt. But its a bit late for you, sorry.

An organisation is only as intelligent as the employee with the lowest IQ.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Now I always take these things into the office and get them to copy the originals and give me a receipt. But its a bit late for you, sorry.

Not too late i did that :D and stapled everything together, told them ever so politely they better go look for them :rolleyes: waiting o number 3 phonecall :D

Yay! Got them by the short and curlies, then Tilly! Another blinder!

You are getting very good at this, young lady!:D

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Yay! Got them by the short and curlies, then Tilly! Another blinder!

You are getting very good at this, young lady!:D

:D:D

phone call number 3, full of apologies :D we have found your missing corrispondance claim is now being processed and your file has been updated

Ta muchley :grin:

Edited by **Tilly**

lol u will find they are very good at losing things and blaming u very good at phone appologies, they never record anything at my local dwp, but very good at laughing when u ask for a apology in writing.

Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer for everything to fall into place. :) This has been such a roller coaster ride for you. Almost at the end now. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

It has been that ok a roller coaster ride :eek: but hopefully like you say it is coming to an end im gonna get my self sorted soon hopefully, new place to live new job,

Omg you hit 7000 posts and you reckon i can natter :eek::p:D

mwah xxxxxx

Hi Tilly,

I hope all is going in the right direction as quickly as it can for you. I was so hoping to get over to see you during the B'ham meet and your leaving bash but as you know I had a clashing arrangement. I had two private msgs from CAG-BOT which directed me to this thread and said two seperate msgs had been 'unapproved'. I've yet to discover what that means, my latest msgs to you were useful telephone nums and websites. If anyone can assist please reply on this thread.

My PC has been unwell so I've been unable to post regularly. Do you feel a little more settled now the move is done and positive things to come on the horizon?

D

X

I've had a quick recky at the msg it refers too and it goes back to the SSL post, a misunderstood msg about PM's. Oh good that was all sorted ages back.

Now I know you have a lot on but wondered if you can possibly make the St Albans meet with a Beer Fest and Dr Feelgood. Put it down as a poss.

D

X