Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tune from all of us Tilly, just for you. Gerry and Pacemakers

YouTube - Gerry The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

(Note to all- I deliberately did not use football fan versions to avoid footie discussion on this thread)

awwww thanks kenny, you sure know how to make a gals eyes leak :) in a nice way of course :)

I'm nearly eighteen months on from the eviction date I had - 12th October 2006, and the relief from the stress of the situation won't hit until about 6 months later when you realise you haven't been to court (again) and had to fill in a lot of paperwork.

I am just starting the road to financial recovery now and for me redundancy and reposession were the end of a chapter. The new one has brought a lot of friends from this site, and knowledge that there is help out there when I thought nobody listened.

In reality (especially in the credit crunch and falling house price era) repossession is a lose-lose situation, but for some it is a lose-win situation.

Looking forward to the party next weekend, the puppets will lead the singing, (and Nellie promises not to touch your voddy Tilly, although she might go for someone elses!):D

I so had to laugh at this, rang up housing officer to try and bring appointment from friday to maybe tomorrow, cannot give you an earlier appointment, friday's appointment is fine there is no rush :eek: :eek: ermmmm helloooooo :p:D

Tilly

No rush? *Sigh*

At least it is this week. I'm sure you have everything you need to take with you all ready. Then you can let your hair down for a little bit. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

For your sake and your daughter's I hope not, Tilly.

At least you might be able to avoid a hostel- that's not always pleasant from OH experience- and I don't mean to scare you! Perfectly nice people are there to, eg my OH at one point. (Until I rescued him, bit like the cat from the RSPCA;)- except without the neutering)

• Haha 1

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

some hostels are fine was in one myself. i found bbs wose as u cant cook or anything so u have no way of eating.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Tills has requested that the thread has a spring clean. So i'm afraid there are a few cagbots going on. And more to follow. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

postie been :p

3 letters from ME solicitors :eek: one for me cos they likes me :p

1 addressed to the occupiers :eek: oiiii i s is still here :mad:

We act on behalf Me, we hereby give you notice that a baliff appointment has been set for thursday, 4th september 20008 at 11.30am to take possession of Tills house.

Yes i know silly:p waste of postage :rolleyes:

all 3 letters read the same

Tilly

Tills has requested that the thread has a spring clean. So i'm afraid there are a few cagbots going on. And more to follow. :D

SSL has put a lot of time and effort into cleaning the thread up. Please keep it strictly on the topic of Tilly's repossession now.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

postie been :p

3 letters from ME solicitors :eek: one for me cos they likes me :p

1 addressed to the occupiers :eek: oiiii i s is still here :mad:

We act on behalf Me, we hereby give you notice that a baliff appointment has been set for thursday, 4th september 20008 at 11.30am to take possession of Tills house.

Yes i know silly:p waste of postage :rolleyes:

all 3 letters read the same

Tilly

Obviously they need to put it in writing Tills to make sure all parties are aware - like you're going to forget :rolleyes:

Yep i think till may have forgot. What with all the packing and bubble wrap she must have just thought she was making valubles safe for the party.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

SSL has put a lot of time and effort into cleaning the thread up. Please keep it strictly on the topic of Tilly's repossession now.

Sorry peeps don't mean to be a party pooper, but it will be easier for anyone to follow any advise, should they want to read the thread.

Tilly

So have ME stopped trying to get a sale altogether Tilly? I remember they had some query with the estate agent (many moons ago).

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Stupid morons- at least you can look at your options regarding the repercussions of their idiocy.

You can always tell when I'm trying to write a letter to a bank- too many long words...

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

I so had to laugh at this, rang up housing officer to try and bring appointment from friday to maybe tomorrow, cannot give you an earlier appointment, friday's appointment is fine there is no rush :eek: :eek: ermmmm helloooooo :p:D

Tilly

Anyone heard anything-am in anticipation hopefully of some good news accomodation wise-so hope the appointment went well.Mind you tilly may not tell tonite as she is on pish in birmingham-i mean CAG meet of course-last heard of at mini bar :)good on you girl.On topic i hope dont want to get cagbotted.SSL you are so nice.Your friend remember Tawnyowl Edited by tawnyowl

Upadate on council meeting

First of they sent to wrong place, was told not here but in new offices in town hall,ok i says how do i get there, started to give me directions, :eek: my reaction was sorry but im lost all ready,:rolleyes: me and direction just dont go, so she called me a cab :grin:

Meeting took over an hour, because im still here and not homeless, im still on low band

im entiled to xxxx a week housing allowance,told me to look in local papers for rented accomodation, but i would have to pay the first months and rent an deposit, told him that is not going to happen, went on to explain current job situation.

He told me there was nothing else he could do, he asked me where would my daughterand myself go, told him daughter to one son me to either sister or other son, that changed the whole ball game as soon as i mentioned we would be living apart, he told me to change our address's forward them to him,eg school doctors he would contact them to confirm, i would then go to high band, as family had been seperated.So really it went as i thought it would.Will try to keep updated after wednesday.

so she called me a cab

Did you call her anything in return ?

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.