H.O.L Test case appeal. Judgement Declared. ***See Announcements***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

barry have you just escaped from ward 10?

No Embleton Ward d1cky lol.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

I think many should be aware that it won't be long before the 'damage limitation' letters start rolling out of the banks. The main thing is to hold firm and not be directed by well versed (probably trained for weeks) bank employees telling you what they want you hear and do.

To me if the banks think they got away with it then they should be reminded otherwise. This is a big problem of banks once being respected and believed to what we have now, apparantly the exact opposite with professionals drawn in for the 'spin'.

Michael

Let's hope so Michael. It's great news that top barristers are prepared to fight our corner on this.

Unfortunately as someone said earlier on this thread - I think it was Middenmess - a lot of people are still going to be fooled by the mis-information being pushed out by the banks in the hope the poor little consumer will give up and go away.

My Father, a pensioner with no access to the internet (and no bank charges ever fortunately), called me yesterday with the news that according to the tv and newspapers he had seen it was all over for the bank charge victims, the banks had won - end of. He assumed that there was no point in me continuing now.

There must be stacks of other people out there who are just going to fall for the banks' weasel words and let the banks throw out their claims. Just because they don't have access to, or know about Cag and the other sites there is a chance the banks will ride roughshod over them again.

This cannot be allowed to happen:eek:

• Haha 1

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

hiya all

i would just like to say that we must believe and educate our family and friends that this is still very much alive, the campaign i mean

as i suspect that the banks will try and tell its customers otherwise;)

i bet if we call our banks we will be told they have won the case and customers will be hearing from them soon etc

impression is everything at the moment i suspect but i for one am ready to learn what i need to do in the next few weeks - lets face it we have been patient for such a long time, we can wait a few more weeks to get to the next stage for our claims to be sent in or to be amended

so keep the faith everyone,,, its just getting interesting :cool:

have a fun weekend all laters angel x

• Haha 1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

The banks are spreading their propaganda, about having won! Speaking to a clerk in my local court today, she informed me that banks had won and no one will get any money. I told her she had been misinformed!

It had occurred to me, that maybe we could produce some kind of leaflet,flier, informing people of what was actually going on. If someone knew what to put. Then we could all copy it and hand them out, better still put some in the banks, on their leaflet stands lol, or tape it to their windows. Just a thought.

Just wait until the lovely legal people who are helping us all out have come up with the strategy, then get the press involved again. I understand it will be a couple of weeks, by which time the press will have forgotten this weeks headlines and will be ready to take the opposite view.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Let's hope so Michael. It's great news that top barristers are prepared to fight our corner on this.

Unfortunately as someone said earlier on this thread - I think it was Middenmess - a lot of people are still going to be fooled by the mis-information being pushed out by the banks in the hope the poor little consumer will give up and go away.

My Father, a pensioner with no access to the internet (and no bank charges ever fortunately), called me yesterday with the news that according to the tv and newspapers he had seen it was all over for the bank charge victims, the banks had won - end of. He assumed that there was no point in me continuing now.

There must be stacks of other people out there who are just going to fall for the banks' weasel words and let the banks throw out their claims. Just because they don't have access to, or know about Cag and the other sites there is a chance the banks will ride roughshod over them again.

This cannot be allowed to happen:eek:

Sounds familiar

Don't think about it to much.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

I'm just itching to start the ball rolling on mine, my mother in law's and my missus's claims. I've not put any in yet, so they would be fresh, I wonder if it's worth sending them in now in preparation so that by the time the new templates are out, I can get straight onto the LBA and court claim stuff :)

Start your own thread in the relevent bank forum and post a link here... I'm sure you'll get tonnes of advice!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Can I just ask if we should be doing anything about cases that have been "stayed" so that the banks can't just throw them out while the decision of what to do next is being made?

• Haha 1

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Can I just ask if we should be doing anything about cases that have been "stayed" so that the banks can't just throw them out while the decision of what to do next is being made?

From speaking to my local court today either Complainant or Defendant can apply for stay to be lifted or case dismissed, this action cannot be taken by court alone, and if either party wishes to make a move, the other party must be informed. hope this helps:)

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

missed out line "and oppose action in court"

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

missed out line "and oppose action in court"

This alone would be the court's reliving the nightmare of 2007 alone. Probably an even worse nightmare for the banks too. :D Their 'legal', 'PR' and 'spin' departments will certainly be in a, erm, 'spin'.

Personally my liking for banks started to dwindle big time when HSBC were a bit too nice about taking my complaint - being as I am normally wary these days, I thought then it was a bit unexpected. I am however quite certain that their smug Canada Square heirachy will be drinking champers this weekend!

Michael

When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. (Oscar Wilde)

--I like to be helpful wherever possible however I'm not qualified in this field. I do consider carefully anything important (normally from personal experience) however please understand that any actions taken are at your own risk--

emmasot all is not lost.

The Supreme Court has issued new guidance there is a template letter on this site you can send you're bank and that will lift the stay.

You need to amend the POC's as well but they require little amendment.

suffering.

we can kiss our money good bye then 2 and a half years wait for nothing great!

Have you read the forum? Take a look at these 3 links. Ya never know, may get cash back before xmas!

The Consumer Forums - Announcements in Forum : The Bear Garden

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

everybody do not give up yet hey there is still laws on our side we can fight this we just need to all pull together

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.