'A' Levels for DCA Employees?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Macdonalds are about to start running 'A' level courses on how to run a burger bar (strange but true). I wonder if DCA's could run a similar course and maybe people would like to offer up some suggestions as to what the content should be. Here's a few to get going with:

1. This is a telephone.
  2. Basic toiletting techniques explained.
  3. English for the sub normal.
  4. How to tie your shoelaces.
  5. Cutlery and why it's not a good idea to use it as bling.
  6. Walking upright without scraping your knuckles on the ground.
  7. Anglo Saxons and pigs - a DCA employee's lineage explained.
  8. Interbreeding, family trees and why those belonging to DCA employees don't have many branches.

Regards to all.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

As far as DCAs are concerned the A in A level would not stand for advanced.

Perhaps they could include Basic law for toddlers.

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

The A in the DCA A level exam would stand for Amoeba. As this is the intelluctual level these pond **** seem to be at. (no offence to amoeba's inteded there.)

I would add the following to the list.

9, learning to breath through their skin, so the debtor can't get word in when they pause for breath while reading their phone threat-o-matic scripts.

10, How to ignore feelings of guilt when threatening a vunerable person on the phone.

11, How to tell the difference between fellow DCA employees and debtors, so you don't threaten the wrong people by mistake.

12, How to recognise a human being. (a mirror in a DCA office is useless for this purpose.)

13, How to spot a non compliant CCA agreement and then ignore it.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

reading their phone threat-o-matic scripts.

They have the ability to read:o But obviously not letters that are outside the box..............

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

They have the ability to read:o But obviously not letters that are outside the box..............

Now be fair Goldlady they do have the benefit of V Tech my first laptop equipment. I believe Mac Hall are considering upgrading to these from Speak and Spells.

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

• 5 months later...
Guest forgottenone

14 Free lessons in how to 'mortgage your soul and bypass any sense of morality' to terrorise your victims - erm, 'clients' - whilst hitting those vital daily targets, in order to get a free holiday somewhere in the darkest corners of Ibiza ... budget class, of course ...

15 How to troll a website about consumer forums ... and intimidate your victims further, possibly by posting snippets of their personal lives, debts ... this is worth an A plus Level ... and may lead to a graduation ceremony ... after you have passed your internship ... there's also a £5er in it for you as well. Bonus - a visit to the local kebab shop, where you can enjoy six packs of lager, whilst eating something that really should be in a lab some where ... all good 'quality' people and all

• 10 months later...

16. First Aid tecniques on broken fingers and noses having had door slammed in face.

17. How to dry hair after bucket of water has hit the spot after a 'home visit'

18. How to squeeze spots and pick nose whilst waiting on phone for victims to come up with payment.

19. How to remove bogies and pus from 'threat-o-script' after phone call.

20. How to accept payment on a christmas/easter/birthday/doner Card

21. How to justify their existance

:p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

That why DCAs work in groups of three. One can read and one can write. The third one is there to keep an eye on the two intellectuals

Shouldn't there be a fourth one..standing on the outskirts...scratching head with one hand and a**e with other and looking meaningfully into the distance....The Look Out!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not forgetting this...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/165123-im-dead-but-dca.html

The degree course after passing the A level must consist of learning the ability to raise and collect from the deceased.... never let an opportunity slip away

1. How to turn up at a Funeral and inform relatives that the deceased owes them money but they're willing to accept a full and final offer.

2. One to one sessions with Mystic Meg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have heard that there has been a lot of sickness in the profession with regards to RSI on their Dialling Digit... Perhaps this should also be addressed in Tutorial

How to dial with more than one finger... (Clients tend to use the middle one :p)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They tend to repeat themselves alot, so they could have a parrot on their shoulder ?

"a parrot on THEIR shoulder" Shouldn't that be the otherway round;)........anyway a parrot would be to far sensible to be a DCA ......... so don't insult parrots

Bearing in mind, that the majority of monkeys in these DCA's offices share a braincell, they'd have to get a ruddy big desk to sit at to do any exams!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

only problem is a DCA could never get to "A" they would have to learn to count to 10 first, 0 to 9 then A to Z

they cant get past 3 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you're wrong there. They count by using the fingers on one hand. Therefore, they can get to 6.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.