Kings Interhigh Online School issues

Hi there,

I have started this new thread because like many others in this forum, we are currently being advised by the online school - KING'S INTERHIGH that we are in breach of the signed contract we entered into on behalf of our 14year old daughter.

In summary, we registered for Year 10 in Sept 2023 and despite the professional website, the initial sales meeting we received, they failed to to deliver everything they said they would.  We took the approach to call, email and complete their online form, but despite using ALL these communication channels, they did not respond.

We felt we had no other option, but to remove our daughter from the school because of the lack of communicationm, support and teaching levels.  Our daughter was becoming more and more depressed, upset, withdrawn, angry and all of us could see a considerable drop in her academic ability.

At no point we we receive the support that they promised and we feel completely let down by the School when at that time, it was our only option to give our daughter the education she deserves.

I have found other parents in this forum who took the same steps as us and cancelled their direct debit as their child no longer attended the classes, despite asking...pleading for help.

As a result, all of us appear to be told that not only are they keeping our refundable deposit to pay the balance off, BUT they are now seeking the remaining balance and if we do not pay, they will instruct bailffs to attend.

I have also seen advice that we, as parents, should band together and become a unified force for good to fight these online scammers. Should you wish to join forces with us, please do add a comment and I'd like to think we can all support eachother and share our advice and support on this topic.

I'd like, if possible, to get some real legal advice from a legal representative, so if YOU are a parent that has impacted in this way by this school and you have a legal contact that would be willing to advise us - that would be a great help and support to all of us.  Thank you.

Again, this is about Kings InterHigh.  This is their website below:

KINGSINTERHIGH.CO.UK

The UK’s Leading Online School. Online British education - join our global community. Enrolling now for Primary, Secondary, GCSE & A Levels. Ages 7-18.

please dont spam our forum by posting on every thread

groups are all very well but they actually achieve nothing and propagate false ideas and notions.

in the UK there is no class action so a total waste of time.

if you are out of pocket then what you need to do is raise a court claim to get your moneyback individually not as a group.

if you've not lost money then await until they are court and challenge them on their non-enforceable and unenforceable terms and conditions that you do owe anything in reality.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there, thanks for your quick response. 

I am sorry for doing this...I had thought I'd done the right thing as I had read your advice which suggested gathering other parents together. 

If this my wrong interpretation, then please accept my apologies. 

My intention is definitely not to spam but to offer help and support and for us to receive the same.

Sorry again.

• dx100uk changed the title to Kings Interhigh Online School issues

so what is your issue?

demanding trimester fees in advance because you didn't cancel within some silly time limit first?

you dont need legal advice at all and a lawyer is a waste of money.

if kings high are demanding money then simply ignore them and everyone else until or unless you ever get a letter of claim

then pop back here

a DCA is not a bailiff and has zero powers on any dent ..should they ever use one of those .

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...