Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't get caught - the police and the courts are not impressed by this little lark, however funny it might appear. In fact you are liable for the cost of the pizza, taxi or whatever.

Thanks...but i know what im doing ;-)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another little victory for us... I made Lowell grovel to me today... dear me, I had visions of the monkey on his knees grovelling at the other end of the phone... I was crying with laughter when I came off the phone :D

• Haha 1

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Another little victory for us... I made Lowell grovel to me today... dear me, I had visions of the monkey on his knees grovelling at the other end of the phone... I was crying with laughter when I came off the phone :D

Please share :p

Hey FB, if you are sneaky-peeking at this thread. You have brightened up my world, just by being you. I love reading what you have been doing to all these DCA's. It makes me believe I can get through this. If you need to go, then that is fine, but believe me my ginger friend, this forum will be much duller place without you.

• Haha 1

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Well I'm back. :p

Had a few days much needed break. Too much going on in life just recently. Also because of the kind words of support from peeps on here, has made me realise the fight must go on. So, thanks everyone. :D

:-x

Also the sales of monitors and keyboards would drop without me here.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Please share :p

Sure BB :D

I know I shouldnt call them but I needed to change the date my S/O to them was paid as I have a new job... I wanted to up the amount I was paying them as I want this debt gone (an old overdraft, no penalty charges - they got me bang to rights)

Anyway, I ddint realy say much but dear me thismonkey was going ott - 'oh yes, you're a fantastic payer, we have no complaints with you, you've never missed a payment, always paid on time, accounts like yours are a pleasure to deal with, Im so sorry I have to tell you the consequences of what will happen if you dont pay, Im so sorry if Im offending you cos I can see that you arent going to default.... '

I had to bite my lip,to stop a giggle escaping and even more so when he said 'oh I know other companies may take money from people's accounts without permission but we would never do that, we've got all these people to answer to so we would never do anything like that etc....' I honestly felt like sayimg try reading CAG.... :p

But because I was upping my payments quite significantly it actually sounded like he was grovelling!!!!

It was the funniest thing I've heard in ages...

Oh and WELCOME BACK FB!!!

Edited by Mrs_Ryan
forgot to welcome fuzzybobble back!

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

I got to the end of this thread and I am in stitches and have tears down my face!! I almost WANT them to call me now.

More more please! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

(I posted this elsewhere by mistake - I meant it here!)

I got to the end of this thread and I am in stitches and have tears down my face!! I almost WANT them to call me now.

More more please! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

(I posted this elsewhere by mistake - I meant it here!)

It's ok, a bit of free advertising for this thread will do no harm. ;)

I'm bored at the moment. Moorcroft have gone quiet on me.I think they're still licking their wounds after having to admit in writing they have no CCA. Or could it be the OFT have been having words with them, as a result of the complaint I made recently.

You'd think with 3 of my accounts on the go, they would send me something to throw back at them.

I get very depressed when there's no new DCA mail waiting for me in a morning

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I know what you mean FB... they were really taking the pee with my mate's account now they've admitted defeat... I want another DCA to pee off!!!!!!

• Haha 1

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

I'm sure it won't be long until Argos farm it out to another DCA. They're well known for it. If they do, tell the DCA it's in dispute, then start the complaints to Argos demanding to know why they're passing disputed accounts to DCA's. I've already got the templates typed in and waiting for them. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

welcome back FB. this place is boring without u.

Mrs Ryan.

Grovelling thats what is called now. We would have called it butt kissing at School. So did they accept the change and new amount?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I grovel to nobody. Never have, never, ever will. (and proud of it)

I've had tons of messages of support on this thread and PM's too, by being different and not being afraid of DCA's, and showing others why they shouldn't be afraid of them. This thread has proven that people who have spent 4 or more hours reading this thread and realising that DCA's are nothing to be afraid of and never will be.

I'm always honest with my opinions. Even if it means going against morals on if you should pay and what you should pay, etc.

There's too many peeps on here who need help from like minded people. On here there's people who care about me and also each other. So we stick together and everyone work as a team and help each other.

I will always help anyone on here who asks for it.

As for the Cagbot, who the F***ing hell gave him 9 green blobs????? Who the hell gives green blobs to support censorship? :eek:

We should fight against the DCA's and also the few forum mods/cagbot who's personal opinions go too far when it comes to limiting on what we can, and cannot post here. We are after all adults here. Nobody under 18 has debt problems, so why do we have to have censorship to the limits of offending 7 year olds on here? This is an adult forum for adults after all. (I understand posting anything that is liable and will get the site owners and users into trouble that way.) But freedom of speech and personal opinions count too. So why not a disclaimer added to the main page or even to each post?)

Fart jokes and wee wee jokes, will always be funny, so come forum mods, get a grip on reality. Most of you are really great and really go out of your way to help people. But there's a couple on here that spoil things for everyone, by going way overboard just because you have a little bit more power over everyone else. If peeps want to post a funny cartoon, or pic, then let them. Everyone on here is under a lot of stress, so why not have few threads that make people smile and realise that things aint so bad after all. Most of my green blobs have been as a result of this, and I'm really proud to admit it. :) And a huge thanks to everyone who has so far. I really appreciate it a lot.

When things in life go bad, having a laugh makes things seems a lot better. Or will this place end up a depressing place just like the DCA centre muppets want it to be??????????

I hope it won't and hope my ramblings make peeps think and also react in a positive way.

Edited by fuzzybobble
  • Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Bum, it won't let me yet...I have to spread it about lol...

I have a list n spread reps around till it tells me I've done too many and try again in 24 hours. Now you know why I have a list and seem to give reps at random lol. But I only give reps when they deserve them.

So I owe you 2 keyboards, 1 monitor and 2 lots of green blobs so far.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Sent this to my nemesis in Fife. Hehehe :D

With reference to the letter sent to yourselves on 11th July 2008, no payment has been received. A late payment charge of £12 has been added to the account. The amount outstanding now totals £353. A new breakdown of the charges has been submitted on the back of this letter.

If no payment has been received within 7 days this matter will be referred to the Pre-court division, and legal proceedings to recover the outstanding amount will be started as you are unwilling to discuss this matter.

I would like to draw to your attention that if legal action is taken, not only may this effect any future credit applications you make elsewhere, but any legal costs incurred are usually payable by the debtor.

To make payment please send a cheque, quoting the legal case number on the back to the above address.

Yours sincerely,

£3 per phone call made or received – 9 phone calls = £27.00

£6 per letter wrote about the case – 13 letters including letters to Trading Standards, The Office of Fair Trading and OFCOM = £66.00

£10 per hour legal research – 11 hours = £100.00

£1 for a postal order for a CCA request = £1

£12 late charge applied = £12

£125 for the distress and upset at the foul and abusive language used against me during the telephone call on 3rd July 2008 = £125.00

Total outstanding £353.00 to be received within 7 days of date on this letter.

• Haha 2

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Sent this to my nemesis in Fife. Hehehe :D

With reference to the letter sent to yourselves on 11th July 2008, no payment has been received. A late payment charge of £12 has been added to the account. The amount outstanding now totals £353. A new breakdown of the charges has been submitted on the back of this letter.

If no payment has been received within 7 days this matter will be referred to the Pre-court division, and legal proceedings to recover the outstanding amount will be started as you are unwilling to discuss this matter.

I would like to draw to your attention that if legal action is taken, not only may this effect any future credit applications you make elsewhere, but any legal costs incurred are usually payable by the debtor.

To make payment please send a cheque, quoting the legal case number on the back to the above address.

Yours sincerely,

£3 per phone call made or received – 9 phone calls = £27.00

£6 per letter wrote about the case – 13 letters including letters to Trading Standards, The Office of Fair Trading and OFCOM = £66.00

£10 per hour legal research – 11 hours = £100.00

£1 for a postal order for a CCA request = £1

£12 late charge applied = £12

£125 for the distress and upset at the foul and abusive language used against me during the telephone call on 3rd July 2008 = £125.00

Total outstanding £353.00 to be received within 7 days of date on this letter.

They are so dumb they'd proberbly pay up as well :D

Oooh I do hope so. Even if they don't its nice to know I am wasting someone's time opening the letters. Sent this one to Npower after receiving a "computer generated" piece of rubbish from them.

I was delighted to receive your letter dated 17th July 2008 from your “pre-court department”. After making another useless telephone call to your 0845 number I ascertained that there was no problem with this account apart from me not paying the balance off as quickly as you would like, meaning that the pseudo-threatening letter was not necessary.

As detailed in previous telephone calls I am paying you each month the amount that I can afford. If I did not have to reply to your computer generated “threat-o-matic” spewings then I could probably afford to pay you more but you seem intent on wasting my time and limited financial resources dealing with these unnecessary mailings, and Royal Mail’s time in processing and delivering them.

If indeed there is a genuine problem with the account, apart from the fact that you are not happy with my £1 per month payment, then I suggest that you outline this in detail in a letter, otherwise please stop harassing me with these pseudo-threats of courts and bailiffs.

• Haha 1

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Nice letter. You forgot to put "VALID EVEN IF NOT READ BY YOU" and my favourite sign off "Go forth and DO NOT multiply your commission/bonus."

Actually got a mumpety from Virgin Media this evening, he stated "I will get manager to call you back." I stated "Nope, they didn't last time so I will hold until one comes".... he did get a manager on line who was extremely helpful. I did explain to her I told mumpety that I hoped every call he had for the rest of his shift made mine look nice and polite (I am never abusive but I can be very sarky and harsh when pushed) and when he said the 'magic' words "I can't help you and everyone else will say the same." I said "I would like to hear that from a manager .. and of course you can't help, you're obviously still in training!"

• Haha 1

They are so dumb they'd proberbly pay up as well :D

I hope so. I sent Moorcroft as part of a formal complaint, a bill for time, letters and harssment amounting to £1200 ish quid.

If they pay up then me, Marley, and Tiny Tim will have a happy christmas this year.

HSBC: Please Mr Brown may we have some more?......gullible tax payers money to bail us rich peeps out of the stick brown stuff.......

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks