Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick question

I have posted a thread a while back and it doesnt seem to be in the "New Postings list but appears in my CP and in other odd places

I logged out, re entered site, selected topic, clicked thread/stsarter and re logged in, placed post, and submitted, am I doing something wrong or just a long winded way rouns,? this has worked before

Thanks

Sorry to hijack this line, but I am having a prob getting a new thread started, ( see above)

Quick opinion on the 2 pdfs would be much apprexciated

Again, sorry to use this excellent thread for mundane matters

Click on debt collection industry in forums then click on the New Thread button, if your still having prob contact one of the site team members

I just use my native Finnish on them.

Or if I want a laugh I use an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard off the t`internet...STOP WHINING cracks me up when they start effing and jeffing about.:)

oh my god have just been reading this thread it has cheered me up soooo much am wetting myself please can you tell me how to do this as these debt collectors are really getting me down could do with a laugh at their expense lol

Forgive me Lord for I have sinned :sad:

Yes I did drink copious amounts of wine on Saturday, and yes I did at that time think it would be a good idea to ring up RCS, on behalf of the previous occupier.

I did use her name and her 'reference number'

I did not swear, just told the very officious monkey that 'she' would not be paying a penny!

As I recall, this irritated the monkey, and all sorts of 'legal language' came out before they slammed the phone down:confused:

More wine followed, and more devious scripts are being written up.....:p

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I have recently written to Ellie offering my services as a 'secret debtor' like a secret shopper with attitude provided that we can agree a fee.

The downside, for her, is that I will not provide the service for nothing and unless she agrees I will continue to refuse all calls.

With that in mind it occurred to me that we should perhaps have a cagmeet on say skype - up to something like 25 members - no travelling costs - and as much to drink as you can afford.

I would propose that we a) set up new cagskype addies and2) use it for training purposes perhaps Fuzzy would give his time and expertise in a DCA debt call 101 scenario.

On a more serious note we could discuss tactics and maybe role play court questions without revealing our hand to the DCAs provided we take care with security to prevent the 'guest' lurking.

Your comments are invited.

GK

I'm a big fan of skype, GK has a good point about role play etc, I would say that as long as too much information is not taken away from the forum it is a good idea in principle.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

be handy for those that are on "THREE" also there is going to be a SKYPE sim for one off charge of £2, , so looks like if you get an old "3" phone stuff one of these sims in it you have mobile calls to skype for free, checking that bit out now ,,

I have recently written to Ellie offering my services as a 'secret debtor' like a secret shopper with attitude provided that we can agree a fee.

The downside, for her, is that I will not provide the service for nothing and unless she agrees I will continue to refuse all calls.

With that in mind it occurred to me that we should perhaps have a cagmeet on say skype - up to something like 25 members - no travelling costs - and as much to drink as you can afford.

I would propose that we a) set up new cagskype addies and2) use it for training purposes perhaps Fuzzy would give his time and expertise in a DCA debt call 101 scenario.

On a more serious note we could discuss tactics and maybe role play court questions without revealing our hand to the DCAs provided we take care with security to prevent the 'guest' lurking.

Your comments are invited.

GK

Shame no DCA's still contact me. I'd write their HQ a letter stating something like

As I've received no proof of the debt, and it is in dispute with the original creditor I have no business relationship with you. I'll be happy to work for you as a secret shopper though. I'll receive calls on the basis of £50 per call received, continuing calls from you will be deemed acceptance

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

You can tell its the start of a new fincial year, Old accounts being raked up by desperate DCA's,

Lowells letter, obviously urgent as 2nd class post, chasing an account which was CCA'd and defaulted nearly 18 months ago, sent them the "Bemused letter" and have had 2 phone calls 1 per day so far, had great pleasure in telling them to F Off ,will only deal in writing and read my letter. She sounded quite taken aback that someone snarled at her, even calling me Sir

Ohh well, the game starts, when will they ever learn?

You can tell its the start of a new fincial year, Old accounts being raked up by desperate DCA's,

Lowells letter, obviously urgent as 2nd class post, chasing an account which was CCA'd and defaulted nearly 18 months ago, sent them the "Bemused letter" and have had 2 phone calls 1 per day so far, had great pleasure in telling them to F Off ,will only deal in writing and read my letter. She sounded quite taken aback that someone snarled at her, even calling me Sir

Ohh well, the game starts, when will they ever learn?

Oops, I thought you were female *blush*

I always thought the female version of a demon was a demonette.

So hard to tell on the internet these days who is male and female. Some forums have blue and pink squares so everyone knows who eveyone is to avoid chatting up the wrong peeps. :-o

Luckily I have not made that mistake. But some peeps think fuzzybobble is female, even though my avatar is a gingerbread MAN.

I blame Tesco for calling them "gingerbread characters"

Damn political correctness for causing confusion.

Here's a non PC joke by the way.

EDIT

I'm off. I can hear the PC brigade pushing the Cagbot down the corridor.

Night peeps ;)

Edited by freakyleaky
No explanation needed really

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

So hard to tell on the internet these days who is male and female. Some forums have blue and pink squares so everyone knows who eveyone is to avoid chatting up the wrong peeps. :-o

Luckily I have not made that mistake. But some peeps think fuzzybobble is female, even though my avatar is a gingerbread MAN.

edit

Night peeps ;)

LMFAO :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by freakyleaky

EDIT

Night peeps ;)

how can you tell that its a gingerbread man? it could be a flat chested gingerbread woman.

Edited by freakyleaky

Political Correctness is a fashion movement, Racism was and is a hate movement based on skin colour.

Funny how all us good white folk love to stand with pride on Poppy Day, listening to the Last Post and Reveille being played on trumpet (which i used to play) to commemmorate those brave dead men and women who fought to beat a man who would find such jokes very amusing.

Every flower starts with a seed, as does a thorny bush.

Free speech is cool aint it

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

Free speech is C:cool::cool:L... But play by cagbot's rules or I feel he may pay this thread a visit if we get 2 unPC (if that is a word)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Nice one fuzzy. Let's see how long it is before that gets cagbotted.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks