Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks, The Godmother for that info. Not Davros that's the one with his eyes shut and has one eye on his forhead. I mean the other one that looks like a blob of skin to put it politly with one eye on the side and speaks with a highish insane type vioce. lol

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, The Godmother for that info. Not Davros that's the one with his eyes shut and has one eye on his forhead. I mean the other one that looks like a blob of skin to put it politly with one eye on the side and speaks with a highish insane type vioce. lol
Sounds like quite a lot of the DCA Threat Monkeys

I confused a DCA monkey the other day - he told me he couldn't give me his surname 'due to data protection'... I politely asked which part of the data protection act was being used for this - he said 'I will ask my supervisor..' which he did and came back and said 'Sorry, its not data protection, its company policy.'

The best one though was the one I posted earlier about the guy who promised to send complete statements and evidence of what I had purchased and then a letter turned up three weeks later saying 'passed to OC with no further action recommended'. He seemed so convinced he could get me to pay up.

DCA baiting should be come a national sport!

I confused a DCA monkey the other day - he told me he couldn't give me his surname 'due to data protection'... I politely asked which part of the data protection act was being used for this - he said 'I will ask my supervisor..' which he did and came back and said 'Sorry, its not data protection, its company policy.'

You know why that is dont you???

Its so hacked off 'customers' cant find them and threaten them.

Thats the truth! (I got told that where I used to work, even now i dont give people on the phone my surname if they ask, even though the likelihood is very small of anything happening.):lol:

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

You know why that is dont you???

Its so hacked off 'customers' cant find them and threaten them.

You could always ring up and ask for Steve as you want to pay him some money. When 'Steve' comes on the phone say '' You are not the Steve I spoke to yesterday. I have my debit card details available but he told me just to give them to him'':lol:

Thats a good idea :-)

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

I wouldn't want to risk it - they may use the details again later!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I wouldn't want to risk it - they may use the details again later!

Yeah i understand....but it was an account i never use anyway - so there'd be nothing in it anyway even if they did do that in future :lol:

The best one though was the one I posted earlier about the guy who promised to send complete statements and evidence of what I had purchased and then a letter turned up three weeks later saying 'passed to OC with no further action recommended'. He seemed so convinced he could get me to pay up.

DCA baiting should be come a national sport!

Now who do we complain to about getting it a nation sport for CAG users.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I had a DCA chasing my Abbey overdraft which is about £700, but all of that + another £1300 is bank charges and interest charged on those charges.

I called the DCA and gave them my switch card details stating I wanted to pay in full.

Little did the DCA now, but the switch card for the Abbey account that Abbey had closed on me a month before. :p

Abbey still charged me £30 for the failed transaction, even though the account was closed. Bam, off went the complaint to the OFT for them passing on an account in dispute to a DCA, and adding charges to an account they themselves closed down.

Still awaiting the results of that one.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Slightly off the thread here all, but I've now eventually finished reading this marathon thread and have to say that it's the funniest thing I've read in years:) Suddenly my battle that's beginning with lowells doesn't seem half as bad, almost fun even.....

Can't thank you all individually or tip all your scales, so just be aware that you have certainly all made a difference.

• Haha 1

Sounds like quite a lot of the DCA Threat Monkeys

It sure does. I don't think their family trees have too many branches on them to be honest. A good party game for DCAs would be "I spy with my middle eye".

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Slightly off the thread here all, but I've now eventually finished reading this marathon thread and have to say that it's the funniest thing I've read in years:) Suddenly my battle that's beginning with lowells doesn't seem half as bad, almost fun even.....

Can't thank you all individually or tip all your scales, so just be aware that you have certainly all made a difference.

No - ive made a difference, dont want anyone else taking any credit for this thread :p:D

• Haha 1

Amazing you got to the end of the thread. Must have taken you ages.

From what peeps tell me, this thread really makes all the difference, and makes them realise that debt and DCA's are nothing to be afraid of. Sometimes they can be a bit of fun too.

Watch this space as this weekend, I'm going to try and get some funny dca calls I've made on utube and link them on this thread.

Fuzzybobble + Bumble Bees + bad memory + attention defecit disorder + CAG, audio recording, and video editing knowledge = More laughs than Gordon Brown trying to explain the mess the country is in by telling us not to waste food. :lol:

My message to Gordon Brown.....

STOP wasting tax payers money on trying to bail out your friends in the financial industries using the excuse of protecting hard working people. If it wasn't for people like you and Tony B.liar we wouldn't have to be hard working. We'd have a decent income, quality of life, and enough free time to enjoy it.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

My message to Gordon Brown.....

STOP wasting tax payers money on trying to bail out your friends in the financial industries using the excuse of protecting hard working people. If it wasn't for people like you and Tony B.liar we wouldn't have to be hard working. We'd have a decent income, quality of life, and enough free time to enjoy it.

Absolutely.....here, here!! :)

Watch this space as this weekend, I'm going to try and get some funny dca calls I've made on utube and link them on this thread.

Oh.....my......god.

I'm sooooooo looking forward to that....lol

You're an inspiration Fuzzy :D

Don't rush me MrTon lol. Not put anything on there yet lol.

But to keep everyone amused. Here's the funniest video I have ever seen on YouTube.........

YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

The dead terrorist awaits you. :D

• Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks