Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Scotcall followed on from Credit Solutions in trying to chase me for the same debt.....even they've gone quiet now & ive heard nothing from them for a while after they went through a crazy streak for a month or so & then realized it was better for them if they didnt contact me ;)

I want to scream from the highest rooftop.....

Is there anyone in DCA land who wants to take me on? :D

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The worst thing is I don't sleep now.

When I owed the money I slept all night.

Now I lay awake all night thinking of my next telephone call, I'll think, 'That's funny' jump up, run downstairs and make a note next to the PC.

I still like the Idea of them ringing a crime scene ;)

Jogs

Its taken me four hours to read, but this thread has given me wonderful ideas.

I can't wait for my next DCA phonecall now-I've learnt the theory, now I want the practical exam!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

When I sent a **** off the accounts in dispute letter to a new DCA I demanded a fiver to pay for postage. When they wrote back saying no, I wrote back a formal complaint, asked for a copy of their complaints procedure and doubled the bill.

I told them that their actions had caused me a financial loss when they weren't allowed to ask for money, it was totally avoidable on their part, so cough up immediately or I was going to report them to the FOS.

(I saw somewhere that the FOS ignore complaints that don't leave you financially disadvantaged)

Its taken me four hours to read, but this thread has given me wonderful ideas.

I can't wait for my next DCA phonecall now-I've learnt the theory, now I want the practical exam!

I bet you'll have to wait ages now Emma - the b******s never ring when you want them to!

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Many contributors to this thread owe us new keyboards :D

And you could get a DCA to chase the money so we could have more fuN!:p

All comments are well meant but i am not legally qualified only CAG educated:D

In the slight chance i have been helpful please click the scales:)

next ones that call me are going to get the crime scene treatment i think. Just to here there voice shaking.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

The DCA staff are all too busy reading this thread and no longer have the time to send us any threat-o-grams. :p

Moorcroft are getting 4 letters from me on monday morning. I always time my annoying letters to them to arrive on a monday morning. It's the worst time of the week to have to deal with peeps like me, who hassle them with legal stuff they prefer to ignore.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Next time one of them calls I'm going to pretend to be a clown booking agency, and seeing as they are so interested in speaking to me prehaps I should come round and entertain them at work, with plenty of red hot custard tarts lol

Pretending to be very drunk and slurring your words works quite well. Then they say, "Well if you can afford alcohol,you can afford to pay us."

Then I say, "Yesssshh, tooooo right matey skip. But alas cannot pay you, because you have yet to prove I owe you anything." Burp loudly and hang up." :razz:

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Aaargh!! Why won't they ring me lol I used to dread the phonecalls now I want more :p

I don't wait for calls from them. I ring them. I'm sure a warning flashes up on their computer screen when I call. I've even got a cheap mobile phone and disposable sim card, so I can hassle them from work too.

No amount of training can ever prepare a DCA call centre monkey for when fuzzybobble calls.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

How about pretending they've rung 999 and then telling them the police are coming to do them for hoax calls.

Excellent :D

The 999 operator's script is 'EMERGENCY, which service? Fire, police or ambulance?'

Then, when they refuse to answer, say you have to transfer all hoax calls to the police ;)

Excellent :D

The 999 operator's script is 'EMERGENCY, which service? Fire, police or ambulance?'

Then, when they refuse to answer, say you have to transfer all hoax calls to the police ;)

Good one!

I hope inpersonating the emergency services is not a crime though! I'm sure the DCA's will say it is.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks