Robinson Way ; YET AGAIN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just got the latest correspondence from me old pals RW .

dated 3/3/8

letter to mrs LB

Dear Mrs LB

Further to your correspondence dated ----

we are unable to locate your account on our files , please supply our ref number this can be found on the right hand side of our letters below the amount due . If you do not have our ref number please supply additional information that may assist us further , your letter has been enclosed .

yours

scribble

correspondence dept

So Mrs LB rings RW

MRS LB hello , no i havent got a number funnily enough do you know why ?

RW er no why

Mrs LB because I dont owe you anything

RW well what are you ringing for then

Mrs LB because today i got a reply to my telephone harassment letter

RW oh right

Mrs Lb you have written to me telling me that you dont have a ref number for me .

RW thats right

Mrs LB the harassment letter told you not to ring my personal line for mr LB

RW we havent

Mrs LB oh trust me yes you have

RW when was the last time we called

Mrs LB think ive got nothing better to do than worry about you chasing LB for an alledged debt ive got a life mate.

RW well the number has been removed

Mrs LB what number ?

RW the number you asked us to remove

MRS LB which was

RW I dont know

Mrs lb well how dya know what the number was then , you the yts there or something .

RW no need to speak to me like that

MRS LB Il speak however i want , you dont tell me shyte you little tw@

The phone went dead .

Good ol mrs LB must have had training from somewhere .

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the latest correspondence from me old pals RW .

dated 3/3/8

letter to mrs LB

Dear Mrs LB

Further to your correspondence dated ----

we are unable to locate your account on our files , please supply our ref number this can be found on the right hand side of our letters below the amount due . If you do not have our ref number please supply additional information that may assist us further , your letter has been enclosed .

yours

scribble

correspondence dept

So Mrs LB rings RW

MRS LB hello , no i havent got a number funnily enough do you know why ?

RW er no why

Mrs LB because I dont owe you anything

RW well what are you ringing for then

Mrs LB because today i got a reply to my telephone harassment letter

RW oh right

Mrs Lb you have written to me telling me that you dont have a ref number for me .

RW thats right

Mrs LB the harassment letter told you not to ring my personal line for mr LB

RW we havent

Mrs LB oh trust me yes you have

RW when was the last time we called

Mrs LB think ive got nothing better to do than worry about you chasing LB for an alledged debt ive got a life mate.

RW well the number has been removed

Mrs LB what number ?

RW the number you asked us to remove

MRS LB which was

RW I dont know

Mrs lb well how dya know what the number was then , you the yts there or something .

RW no need to speak to me like that

MRS LB Il speak however i want , you dont tell me shyte you little tw@

The phone went dead .

Good ol mrs LB must have had training from somewhere Yes i agree, got no idea where from tho :p.

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

Keep up the good work LB!!!!

All you can hear is my giggles resounding through an otherwise silent call centre....

Oh dear. that doesnt sound good does it????

i dont work for a DCA Btw!!!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

LB is responsible for coffee stain on my laptop screen.

This was due to laughing at some of the stuff he write on here

and me spitting coffee everywhere.

Will send the DCA's after him for the cost of a pack of wet ones lol. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Can anyone advise me, i keep getting calls from Robinson way, but i signed a trust deed( scottish version of an IVA),so the company i signed the trust deed for should have contacted them, but i believe now cause i was abusive that robinson way are phoning for spite which is illegal on their part, i am speaking to a lawyer on Monday, and believe i have a case to sue them, when they know i am on a trust deed.

hiya robbinway as you can see from my posts i am not a fan of RW in any way shape or form , im not sure how it goes up in scotland but , if you start your own thread on this then posts will not get mixed up and lost and you will be able to receive the best advice , keep right on , you will win this fight matey .

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

todays installment went as follows :-

RW Could I speak to (FIRST NAME) please

LB Whose calling ?

RW Robinson Way

LB Told you yesterday If you want to contact me writing only

RW We will keep on ringing

LB Fine , WRITING ONLY

RW youre not helping yourself

LB WRITING ONLY

RW youre just being stupid now

LB WRITING ONLY in a very silly voice

RW we will ring again

LB WRITING ONLY

RW ah this is daft

LB Seriously now , let me just say one thing .

RW what ?

LB WRITING ONLY

and down went the phone .

2-0 to the brummie

good ol CAG

Reminds me of this clip quite a lot :D

YouTube - Austin Powers - Dr.evil tells Scott to zip it!

You get to have a laugh at these idiots expense , once you realise that 99.9 % of what the tell you is BS.

At the end of the day if they cant be bothered to adhere to the laws then why should we .

Id love to be able to clear all my alledged debts , but at a easier rate and not the blood of my firstborn .

After years of hell from these dcas its great to finally have right on my side , and the amount of dcas that ring up now and hang up before they even speak must be a good thing , they see my name on theiir screen and its oh crap thats the sarcy git from brum , it seems they cant be bothered , so my message to all newbies who may be reading this is stick with us , we are all in the same boat , some boats bigger some boats smaller , but CAG is the place to get back some dignity and pride that the dcas like to pummel; out of you .

rant over

LB

• Haha 1

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

HI, THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS, yet the crazy thing is i AM with a trust deed( a scottish version of an IVA) ,a legal government ducument,i pay to one body for 3 years who deal with all my debts, and been on it 6 MONTHS! now! it MUST be illegal that they even consider writing to me, phoning me, when i am on this, its illegal, so we must all tell people how bad robinson way is, a bunch of idiots who turn up for work, and go on the phones and letters because they are depressed sados, in awful jobs, but taking it out off people who CAN STAND UP TO THEM!they are cowards, who think they are bullies, you know what you do with these sad losers, kick them in the backside, and tell them to go home and dont come out of there hovels, until they know to behave like adults with a hint of backbone.hahahaha there you go i feel better now .hohoho :p

I was inspired to try a new approach this morning as my daily phone-calls from capquest have started again.

CQ _ Can I speak to Tiglet please?

T - Who's calling?

CQ - It's crapquest

T _ It's Tiglet speaking. Have you seen my tea-towel?

CQ - Pardon madam?

T - My tea-towel. Have you seen it?

CQ - (pause) Madam, this is capquest.

T - Yes, I know, you said.

CQ - If I can just ask you to answer some security questions.

T - It was on the TV.

CQ - Pardon?

T - It was on the TV.

CQ - What was on the TV?

T - My tea-towel. Now it's gone.

CQ - Madam, I need to ask you some security questions before we can proceed with the call.

T - That's as may be, but it still doesn't resolve my tea-towel issue, does it?

CQ - If you refuse to answer my security questions, then I can't help you madam.

T - If I answer your questions, will you help me find my tea-towel?

CQ - (Pauses) Yes

T - OK, then fire away.

CQ - Can you please confirm your full name, date of birth and first line of your address?

T - Why certainly. Tea-towel, tea-towel, herring.

CQ - (Pauses) Goodbye Madam. click

Silly me - I had my tea-towel in my hand all along!

• Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Brilliant....that was a classic!....well done , i am a sax player and of all things was putting a new handle on my sax case improviesd with a steele coat hanger, so was chuffed i actually done it, but shattered then i read your post there, about the call you got and the tea towel it really cheered me up lol good on you!!hahahabrilliant!;)

Tiglet - absolutely brilliant :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Surreal is good - according to the CSA code of practice (yes, apparently they have one) http://www.csa-uk.com/csa/code-of-practice.php:

"4 m) Have due regard and deal sensitively with individuals where evidence has been given, or is apparent, that the individual is incapacitated by mental or physical disability."

If ranting about your tea-towel isn't evidence of mental incapacity, i'm not sure what is.

I still can't believe he agreed to help me find my tea-towel if I answered the security questions - priceless.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

This thread has me in stitches :D -- I've been so engrossed that I've burned the potatoes :eek: . I'm off now to scrub the pan clean but will be back later for the next instalment.

-- can I borrow your tea-towel please tiglet ??

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Didn't the guy from Capquest come to find it ... oh no you didn't pass the security test did you??

I cannot stop laughing at that ....... :D

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

children lmao

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

T - If I answer your questions, will you help me find my tea-towel?

CQ - (Pauses) Yes

LMAO

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

Tiggy, that was brilliant. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Excellent... my fave though was someone chasing one of my brothers pretending to be his latest girlfriend (he hadn't lived at home for about five years by that time and was married with two kids). Conversation went like this

Them: Hi, It's Jessie, is XXX there

Me: Hello, what's this about?

Them: Its personal...

Me: Have you had the letter from the clinic yet?

Them: What clinic?

Me: The STD clinic...

Them: It's not THAT personal!!! and slammed the phone down.

They didn't call back at all after that.

:D :D :D Lol That is a classic

I just had Eversheds on the phone tonight.

They suddenly decided to call me out of the blue yesterday. 6 calls in 3 hours lol.

Maybe it was my bog off you have no CCA letter I sent recently that woke them up to urgently want to threaten me.

The call went like this.....

Eversheds peep: Hello, this is suzie from Eversheds.

Me: Oh yes.

Eversheds peep: Is that Mr Fuzzy Bobble?

Me: Yes it is. How can I help you?

Eversheds peep: I need to discuss your account. Can you comfirm some security questions for me?

Me: That won't be possible.

Eversheds peep: Why not?

Me: I can't as I was killed in a car crash last week, so I'm unable to speak to you.

Eversheds peep:

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related