PCN from Vehicle Control Services LTD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive just recieved my final final final warning this one is from Graham White (load a sh##) solicitors ive been keeping an eye on this thread and thought i best join i hope you are all right when you say ignore it lol my g/fs best friend use to be a traffic warden and has said ignore it as well so fingers crossed

This is my first post on this site. I joined because I too am at the stage where I have received a solicitors letter (Graham White) this morning. It is a final warning, so, following all the advice on the post, I'm going to ignore it and hope it'll all go away!

My husband however, wants to pay up - he's getting a bit worried now.

Incidentally, I signed up to the Ticketshield service (lawanswers.co.uk) and paid 37.50 for them to deal with this on my behalf. They tell you that they write on your behalf to the company, and you just have to email them every time you receive any correspondence. I have done this, but never heard anything back from them (just continue to receive the threatening letters from debt collectors/solicitors) - I now can't even log onto their website, so I think I've been scammed there as well - I wouldn't recommend anyone else to sign up with this firm having read this post - it feels like a complete waste of money - just made me feel even more gullible!

Any advice on what to do if I do eventually receive court papers?! :mad:

You won`t !! this is a [problem] based on empty threats, PPcs will not do court as they would lose a properly defended case. Ask Perky, that is why he will not take up the Pepipoo challenge !!

PPCs - Don`t pay their begging letters, don`t fall for the $ cam................. IGNORE PPC invoices

:amen:

If you get PROPERLY stamped court papers come back onto the site for advice and how to form your defence. Don't hold your breath waiting for the court papers though.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Hi

We've now recieved a letter from Graham White solicitors threatening to commence court action, am i still to just ignore the letter?

Graham White the forums joke legal company.

YES just continue to ignore.

regards

Yes out of the blue a few days back a phone call , the usual am I speaking to ************** , and being polite I confirm my name

they then say they are from Graham While solicitors and that we have a mutual client...........Mutual?

They then ask for my postcode, but the penny has dropped and I ask what it is regarding

they mention a parking charge and I end the call saying I am not happy receiving phone calls like that and that it sounds dodgy.

Just before I hang up they just tell me to reply to the letter that should arrive.

which it does in the form of the standard Final Demands that are posted on here.

never id yourself on the phone until the other party has given their full name (not just 'fred') and the name of their company and what the call is about. Also ask for a verifiable address and land line number if its a 'withheld' one. If they say they can't give out those details until they know they are talking to then tell them "well you have a problem then, I suggest you send a letter". With all the phone [causing problems] and ID theft going on you are perfectly within your rights to ask them for full ID. If they ask "is that Joe Soap" don't even say no. I even got someone's dates of birth when playing with one of these callers :) - before telling them to write a letter. And if they say 'I have to ask you some question for security purposes'; just respond with "whose security, yours or mine ?" thats just a front for them to ID who they are calling and to get you contracting verbally. Never give out your postcode (they rang you so they should know it already) and never give out you DOB. So give 'em nothing, no admission, no denials, just questions.

Edited by lamma

Expect they will call me shortly if this is indeed their new tactic but they will be stopped before they get anywhere as I run my own business and receive a lot of nusance calls. The first question when anyone calls and they ask to speak to Mr 'A Non' will be "who's speaking please" and if they refuse to give there own name (not the company) and who they work for that is the end of the conversation

If it is GW then they will just left hanging with an occasional 'still looking for him' to keep them hanging on or told I can be reached on a mobile number (usually a mobile phone that one of my offspring has had stolen or lost)

Yes Lamma the lesson is learned, it was just one of those occasions where I was caught off guard, luckily I didnt confirm anything other than my name, which is just the RK of the car anyway.

And of course they already know my name and address as letters have arrived.

Still ignoring them...

Hi, Having trouble with VCS also, having received 2 PCN's from them. We have also received the letter from Graham White solicitors (and Roxburghe Debt Collection prior to that), but tonight we have noticed that Excel Parking Services Ltd have been making credit searches against me.

Does anyone know why they are doing this? What action can they take following these searches and how will it affect my credit rating in the future?

Thanks

PPC income is down. they will probably not bother will their rubbish letters of they find a bad credit rating or something like that. maybe they are looking for good credit ratings so they can send more letters to those people. They are still wasting their time.

That is interesting

a credit search is noted on your credit score, that is why you are informed in advance of searches by all these stores that offer store cards, or credit agreements, you are told that even enquiring about the possibility of a loan (for a sofa or whatever) that a credit search will be performed.

I am sure there are regulations that require prior notification of a credit search. The FSA would regulate any financial organisation

but as for these [problematic]. not so sure myself

something to keep an eye on

Yeh there's been a phone call and a threatening letter from "Graham White" sent to the address they have on file for me. Also something was sent to the address via recorded mail (I don't live there so it wasn't signed for- am wondering if anyone else has had recorded mail relevant to this? Might be unrelated).

In my final reply to them months ago I mentioned that I would treat any further correspondence from them as harrasment and take action under the Protection from Harrasment Act 1997, would it be worthwhile pursuing this?

In my final reply to them months ago I mentioned that I would treat any further correspondence from them as harrasment and take action under the Protection from Harrasment Act 1997, would it be worthwhile pursuing this?

That would mean involving the cops, I don't know of anyone on this forum that has had any help going down that route, but good luck anyway.

regards

Yeh there's been a phone call and a threatening letter from "Graham White" sent to the address they have on file for me. Also something was sent to the address via recorded mail (I don't live there so it wasn't signed for- am wondering if anyone else has had recorded mail relevant to this? Might be unrelated).

In my experience, court papers/documents have always come standard post so try not to worry too much. I don't believe it is a common practice for G White to send recorded but others will be able to offer their experience.

Regards,

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

Hi,

I am new to this site and am very grateful that I found it some time ago. I was given a PCN from VCS (aka Vermin & C..k S..kers) after paying for a ticket which subsequently got wet and slipped off the windscreen during the day (the bast..ds probably hit the windscreen until it fell off in my view). Went thru the appeal process which I had been warned by a colleague was a waste of time and sure enough they sent letter saying I had to pay £80. I signed up to law answers and paid £37 for their services and initially they were great. They corresponded pretty well and even wrote letters to VCN on my behalf. However, recently there has been nothing from them and web site is down. Conrad Murray was the key solicitor I understand and I found him on a networking site but he has not had the decency to respond to my question "Why did you take my money and then desert my case ?" -- outrageous. A solicitor offers a service to protect you against a [problem] and then bu..ers off with your money :). anyway, after about a year I have now received the solicitors letter from the firm that rhymes with shi.e and frankly they can pi.. off. Will be ignoring all correspondence and if they do take me to court I will gladly produce the ticket that I purchased on the day in question and fight my case accordingly... bit bored with my day job anyway at the mo so may as well have a day at the courts.. has anyone actually been taken to court by this lot of crooks ? Just a thought but i bet VCN are reading this forum and gathering info to make their next move.. if you are reading this then you can go f... yourselves....

Hi,

I am new to this site and am very grateful that I found it some time ago. I was given a PCN from VCS (aka Vermin & C..k S..kers) after paying for a ticket which subsequently got wet and slipped off the windscreen during the day (the bast..ds probably hit the windscreen until it fell off in my view). Went thru the appeal process which I had been warned by a colleague was a waste of time and sure enough they sent letter saying I had to pay £80. I signed up to law answers and paid £37 for their services and initially they were great. They corresponded pretty well and even wrote letters to VCN on my behalf. However, recently there has been nothing from them and web site is down. Conrad Murray was the key solicitor I understand and I found him on a networking site but he has not had the decency to respond to my question "Why did you take my money and then desert my case ?" -- outrageous. A solicitor offers a service to protect you against a [problem] and then bu..ers off with your money :). anyway, after about a year I have now received the solicitors letter from the firm that rhymes with shi.e and frankly they can pi.. off. Will be ignoring all correspondence and if they do take me to court I will gladly produce the ticket that I purchased on the day in question and fight my case accordingly... bit bored with my day job anyway at the mo so may as well have a day at the courts.. has anyone actually been taken to court by this lot of crooks ? Just a thought but i bet VCN are reading this forum and gathering info to make their next move.. if you are reading this then you can go f... yourselves....

Hi Groovy Lizard

Firstly, the company that charged you £37 hustled you I'm affraid.

Secondly, if you need a decent solicitor it will cost you at least 5 times that an hour.

Thirdly, you don't need a decent solicitor or in fact any solicitor - all you have got is an unenforceable invoice from a private parking company. It is a [problem]. All you have to do is ignore them. Court cases are very very very rare and usually end up in a loss for the private parking company when a decent defence is produced.

Finally, the golden rule of PPC bashing is never correspond with them. You have done so already but do not anymore. Also, don't get your hopes up about court, there is more chance you will win the lottery before they take you to court.

Best Regards,

TFT

Edited by the_freedom_trail

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks