McDonald's drive-thru Group Nexus PCN Paid @£60 and This Is Money's : Helen Crane - Nexus refunded £60 PCN!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a parking ticket for buying a cup of coffee from my local McDonald's drive-thru.

The McDonald's is on a retail park, which also includes a car park. Both are accessed through the same entrance. 

So my car was photographed entering and leaving, even though I didn't park – just joined the queue, waited, got my drink and and left.

WWW.MSN.COM

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I see the fleecers are only cancelling charges for the victims who appeal. As we know, that will be a small percentage 'cos everyone thinks they're fines.

Also Maccys are sooooo short sighted. They will definitely have lost regular customers, just because they couldn't be bothered to address the situation... In full knowledge that other customers were having exactly the same problem.

• I agree 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

And Nexus's proposal to extend the grace period isn't addressing the real issue at all, which is that being in the DriveThru queue isn't parking at all and 'grace periods' are irrelevant. I've no doubt that if it went to court the judge would throw it out as not being parking.

The site owner of the retail park (not identifed but apparently not McDonalds) is as much to blame for designing the site so that it's impossible to distinguish between people entering to park and people entering to go to the drive thru. They'd probably argue that people might go the drive thru then park to eat, but that's their fault for not making the drive thru route separate from the car park.