she doesnt live here

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6076 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a home 2 1/2 years ago, when I hooked up the phone little did I know, I would get the old number of someone in collections. I have been harrased for a while twice a week sometimes more, even early sunday mornings. they call from private numbers and when I tell them I just moved in the think im lying and start to get nasty with me. I even once tracked down a collectors office to buffalo ny, Im in florida. If it wasnt so far away I would have drove there and broke all the windows on thier office. this morning I received another call from another collector and it has pushed me over the edge. this time I will post the womens name, her name is [edit]. [edit] pay your ****in bills so these people stop calling. I even went as far as to tell the collection agency, if I locate her will you cut me in on the finders fee. the guy laughed. but if they call me again I will call them as many time as possible to harass thier office. anyone getting a new phone # beware.:evil:

Mod note: personal details removed

Make sure that BT have changed the entry in the phone book.

Also worth checking your credit files and if they seem to be linked to this person (can occassionally happen) get a note of disassociation added.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I bought a home 2 1/2 years ago, when I hooked up the phone little did I know, I would get the old number of someone in collections. I have been harrased for a while twice a week sometimes more, even early sunday mornings. they call from private numbers and when I tell them I just moved in the think im lying and start to get nasty with me. I even once tracked down a collectors office to buffalo ny, Im in florida. If it wasnt so far away I would have drove there and broke all the windows on thier office. this morning I received another call from another collector and it has pushed me over the edge. this time I will post the womens name, her name is [edit]. [edit] pay your ****in bills so these people stop calling. I even went as far as to tell the collection agency, if I locate her will you cut me in on the finders fee. the guy laughed. but if they call me again I will call them as many time as possible to harass thier office. anyone getting a new phone # beware.:evil:

Mod note: personal details removed

Hi and welcome,

I note that you are in Florida. Unfortunately this is a British based consumer site and I feel we will be unable to help you with your problem. I wish you a speedy resolution though

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

the purpose of the post is to write about Edited in as many places as possible. stop editing my post. I disclosed personal information with full intent to out this lady who is causing me problems. I am posting it all over so whenever she googles herself she'll see it hopefully be ashamed and pay her bills. do me a favor and stop editing my post. I said nothing mean, distasteful or untrue. I would appreciate anyone with free time to call and harass her. thank you

Edited!

We will edit any personal information.

This is Britain and also is not what this forum is about - mods will obviously edit such posts and you're not going to achieve anything by this sort of action, I'm afraid.

Post has been reported.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

If I had wanted criticism and insults, I would have phoned my mother.

Post reported.

Oh dear, and I have to go out. I'm going to miss all the fun.

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I'm seriously bored now and so am off to the bear garden. Who fancies joining me?

Don't worry, apart from a parting PM to me, I think he/she got fed up with lack of response.

I prefer them when they are at least slightly articulate ;)

We're all well aware of the problems caused by rogue debtors, but thanks for pointing it out.

If you're after any advice then I'm sorry but as pointed out several times this is a UK site and we're not familiar with US law.

Oh, and you might want to lay off the personal comments ;)

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

If the debt was yours, would you be so quick to pay what you cannot afford just because of the intimidation you allege to be receiving? These company's tactics have led people to demand the laws of the land are met and usually end up finding out the debts are legally unenforceable.

Sure, you are being wrongfully targetted. If you had any compassion and a realisation that the true person they are seeking may well be desperate to the point of being suicidal, you will target the correct party. In case you cannot work it out, IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTACTING YOU. I am sure the US has Regulatory bodies that will stop the nuisance you are receiving, unfortunately though you will need an AMERICAN FORUM for help with that.

Dear, deary me.

I'm just off to earn some extra cash - which Mods are on my client list for tonight?;)

Sorry bookie, as you will see by the edited post, the services I allegedly provide would not be appropriate for a moderator of your gender ...

perhaps DJDave can assist?

Sorry, can't help, but thanks for the heads up... as it were.

• Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

scm, as you'll see by a simple trawl of these forums, we all try to help other members without making judgements about them or their debt(s).

All we've said - several times - is that we can't help you as you're not in the UK.

As for posting real names of debtors without their consent, there are laws against that sort of thing. Laws which many DCAs break all the time, granted, but we're not about to stoop to their level.

Toodle-pip!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6076 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks