Premier Parking Solutions *** Cancelled by PPS ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apparently in the world of Premier Parking Solutions this amounts to parking outside the parking bay and is worthy of a £100 fine. Rest assured that all four wheels were inside the (small) bay and the photo shows the only bit of overhang.

I'd like to think this was issued by some over-zealous newbie warden but then he/she placed the ticket right at the bottom right of the windscreen no doubt in the hope that I would move the car before I noticed it.

I've already 'appealed' and put them on notice that unless cancelled forthwith, I will be seeking recovery of costs for my time. I'm actually quite tempted to report them to Action Fraud as well.

29352153_1579614092159931_8836975017381307213.jpg

Where does it say its a fine?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On the penalty charge notice :).

The attachment is my photo of the only part of the car 'outside' the bay.

Don't worry dx, I can handle this one.

I only posted it because the 'infringement' is so ridiculous.

I expect they'll cancel it without much of a problem.

If they don't I'll be billing them for my time and then pre-emting any chasing letters etc by commencing proceedings for recovering my costs.

They can counter-claim for the fine if they like.

Edited by dx100uk
merge

Its not a fine and billing them for your time /letters etc is not the way to go about it.

Did you wait for the ntk before appealing?

Have you read pofa?

and they

Oh and its not a penalty charge notice either...

and they

I know it's effectively a contractual charge but no breach of contract occurred. All four wheels of the vehicle were inside the parking bay and I have photographic evidence of that.

I am, to put it mildly, a little angry that some pos PPS employee thought that they could con me into paying their charge and did so in such a way that I consider amounts to attempted fraud. Needless to say I'm also a bit annoyed about the waste of time that they are causing me. However, have no problem and in fact am quite enthusiastic about arguing this matter in front of a county court judge. Some people might have missed the ticket and some might roll over in front of a company whose business model seems to be at least a bit questionable.

In answer to your question, no I didn't wait for the notice to keeper and no, I haven't read pofa. However, no contractual breach occurred and I'm more concerned about exposing and punishing this company for their actions.

These boogers like Conwy CCBC Wardens will claim the "Whole Vehicle" must be inside the bay, so extremities like bumpers must not be outside. Am watching with interest

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

If you think this is an error you are naive in the extreme, it is their normal every day practice.

they are not honest and you should understand this.

For that reason appealing this will be fruitless, they arent going to give up their payday just because you dot agree with their interpretation of THEIR rules.

As you appealed you have admitted it was you driving and parking so all of the protection you have in law with the POFA has been thrown away.

By saying you will seek recovery of your cost for your time they now know that you are ignorant of the law as well so WIll be after you

Claimform in post by June then.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

If you think this is an error you are naive in the extreme, it is their normal every day practice.

they are not honest and you should understand this.

For that reason appealing this will be fruitless, they arent going to give up their payday just because you dot agree with their interpretation of THEIR rules.

As you appealed you have admitted it was you driving and parking so all of the protection you have in law with the POFA has been thrown away.

By saying you will seek recovery of your cost for your time they now know that you are ignorant of the law as well so WIll be after you

Not the most helpful of posts.

I didn't say that I thought it was an error. In fact I think it's exactly the opposite. I am aware of the sort of people that I am dealing with- the sort that would attempt to defraud me and I am responding accordingly.

I have no problem in them bring an action against me in the county court and I am more than willing to attend to defend my position and expose them if it gets to a hearing. I am willing to counter-claim against them for my costs. I realise that costs are not normally recoverable in the small claims process but I will argue that any claim they make is vexatious.

Interestingly, I am a regular customer of the landowner and I have spoken to him about what has happened. He has said that he will intervene if the parking company want to continue to pursue this matter but he's interested in seeing how they handle it.

Not helpful? thousands of people read these posts every day.

you have been a member fo the group for a long time so knew there was a resource you could turn to before committing yourself to a particular action but didnt use it.

Apart from pointing out why your actions thusfar will cause you more problems in the long run we hope that others reading this dont make the same mistake and learn from your unfortunate errors. that way what I say is helpful. You might not like being told that you have made their job eaiser for them but that is the simple truth of the matter.

As for the landowner, he will have a backside that looks like a hot cross bum if he sits on the fence for much longer, make a formal complaint or forget him. He cant intervene once they sue you even if he wants to.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

Just had a response to my appeal stating that they agree that I wasn't causing an obstruction and that they've cancelled the charge.

LOL. Well done.

I've amended the thread title for you.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

that is nice of them, note that they didnt say that you hadnt actually broken any contract and their demand is unlawful.

Anyway, their reasons for cancelling are largely immaterial, it is the result that means everything

Edited by DragonFly1967
paras

yes I think they didn't do themselves any favours there

well done

catch you again soon.

dx

and they