DEBT Collection Agency of the YEAR Awards

andrew1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These awards were announced at a glittering ceremony-erm- slap-up do at a Birmingham hotel last night.

Nearly 24 hours later not a peep about who won what. Nothing on the Credit Today website and just a few words about "accomodation issues" at the hotel.

Did anyone win anything?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These awards were announced at a glittering ceremony-erm- slap-up do at a Birmingham hotel last night.

Nearly 24 hours later not a peep about who won what. Nothing on the Credit Today website and just a few words about "accomodation issues" at the hotel.

Did anyone win anything?

I think they're wondering how to publicise the fact that the CABOT FAN CLUB won most votes!! :D :D :D :D

Sorry but I just had to laugh at this on the Credit Today website.

It's a 'news item' but the title really tickled me.

'Attendees learn how to spot a liar at conference'

Look around the conference hall maybe?

Or will they all be wearing disguises?

I should think a fair few will be taking to the stage?;):)

Is this the one bout the guy who works for the police on these matters..some prof Alison or something? Personally I wouldnt trust anyone who has their head on upside-down lol

Professor Laurence Alison - SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY - University of Liverpool

Just hate every DCA out there

Is this the one bout the guy who works for the police on these matters..some prof Alison or something? Personally I wouldnt trust anyone who has their head on upside-down lol

Professor Laurence Alison - SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY - University of Liverpool

You sure you're not lying pmhcfc? :D :D

They must be preparing a similar one for last nights do then - I thought that was it... sorry :confused:

And from the 12th Sept >>> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/113966-dcas-wonderful-honest.html :D Scary that I seem to remember everything I've posted - even from months ago - I need to get out more

Just hate every DCA out there

Lowell Group has developed a way of working which sets us apart.Thats a fact. Now on a par with Mackenzie Hall

We go the extra mile to treat people fairly, :rolleyes: openly :rolleyes: and honestly,:rolleyes:

whether they are our clients in the boardroom or the debtor

on the end of a phone. Looks like me and most of the rest of the debtors missed that bit

Our people are part of a culture of mistrust, bullying and downright shoddy practices and this allows us to maximise their input and help them to realise their potential. Our clients are confident in us as we put them at

the heart of everything we do.

In terms of systems, no company in our sector gives a higher priority to

technology than Lowell Group. This ensures we gain optimum efficiency,

integration and productivity.

Lowell Group has risen to become a significant force within our market.

We believe this is because we do things better. Better than who exactly??

Our commitment to staying at the forefront of our industry directly

benefits our clients and we are committed to maintaining our position

as leaders in our market delivering better results.Thats why we are up for sale

You wonder that the Advertising Standards let them get away with this nonsense

Did anyone win anything?

Well come on would you want it publicised if you won an award in peddling in other peoples misfortune.

I wonder what the winners are given - a trophy of some sort - but perhaps we should have a competition for the best design idea. I suggest a tree with lots of leeches hanging from it:p

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Just noticed. :rolleyes:

Credit Today online

DCA of the year: winners announced - 30/11/2007

The winners of the inaugural Debt Collection Agency of the Year Awards, in association with Credit Today, were announced this week at a glittering ceremony in Birmingham.

Around 300 industry members turned up to celebrate the occasion, with comedian Ed Byrne as the witty compère for the night.

The winners are:

Consumer DCA of the year with a turnover under £2m: Improved Financial Solutions

Consumer DCA of the year with a turnover over £2m: Credit Solutions

Commercial DCA of the year: Close Credit Management

Debt purchaser of the year: Lowell Group

The awards were held as part of a two-day event with conferences and training sessions for collections professionals and those in the debt sale and purchase industry. Full coverage of the awards and conferences will be published in the January issue of Credit Today.

[SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/"][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Surely that should read Unenforcable and Statute Barred Debt Purchaser of The Year The Lowell Group:D

I knew you'd be overwhelmed by that decision ODC :D now what are you going to do about it? In true Fan Club style I hope? :D :D

I knew you'd be overwhelmed by that decision ODC :D now what are you going to do about it? In true Fan Club style I hope? :D :D

Following the well publicised successes of the Cabot Fan Club I am hoping to pick up a few tips