Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Taitybean09

How Are Welcome Taking Your Money

Do You Have An Attachment Of Earnings

Have You Been Contacted Either By Cohen Solicitors

Cl Finance

Or Lewis Debt Recovery Agency

they have an attachment of earnings and have been taking money off my wages each week for the past year now!!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NO INTEREST ON CHARGES FOR CREDIT , PERIOD

WANT TO KNOW WHY I HATE WELCOME SO MUCH

BUSTED

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/218955-welcome-car.html

HOPE YOUR WATCHING MR P

THATS NUMBER 16 IN MY BOOK

who is Mr P ? mate ?

how days now ?

please PM me , did you have that letter you said you were doing for me ?

speak soon mate cheers again

mart

does anyone know how to calculate early settlement rebate as described in CCA1974 section 95. Is there a calculator available? Our problem, 20 payments made of total 36 (car HP) absorbed into second WF loan without any rebate being paid. This was year 2000 until 2002 when new loan taken out.

Hi i have a loan with welcome finance and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I borrowed £3000 over 36 months & the total payment each month was £226.65 & the interest on top is £3796.48 & also a acceptance fee of £75, the Apr is 55.55% now that is high. I've got payment protection insurance on this which is £1167.92 & personal accident plan of £195 now i did'nt ask for these to be put on but they were already on the form when i recieved them. Anway due to money problems I could no longer pay the £226.65 a month so i went with a debt company called payplan which are really helpful & free. They reduced my payment to WF to £93.93 & they agreed to it. Recently i recieved a statment from WF with charges on & blimey i could'nt believe the interest charges they were putting on. Each month i was getting charged £166.16 next month would be higher & the hightest so far is £181. At first my loan was £8000 then they wrote to me & it went down to £4849 because they took alot of interest off so i phoned them to double check & it was right but then about two months ago i phoned them & they said i still owed them £6500 i was like what i heck. I had enough so i phoned fair tradings & they contacted WF & yesterday i got a letter from them saying they will not take the interest off so i am going to contact fair tradings again & i surpose i'll have to see what happens. But please please do not go with this company they are very bad news. I am at the point where im just going to say to them you are not getting no money off me at all because of this & they can take me to court. How the hell do they expect the loan to get payed off when im paying them the £93.93 & they are just adding interest its never going to get payed is it? As for the bloke that comented on here saying i work for Wf blah blah blah well up urs i dont care what u say WF ARE A BAD COMAPNY AND I HOPE THE COMPANY GETS CLOSED DOWN OR SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT SO THEN UR ALL BE OUT OF A JOB THEN UR BE THE ONES IN OUR SHOES . YOU COME ON HERE THINKING YOUR ALL BIG & THAT JUST BECAUSE U WORK FOR THEM.

Compliant ? my son was naive enough to take out a loan in July with this shower and looking at the agreement the boxes for PPI were pre-printed with a tick. So much for choice, basically Welcome preys on people who are desperate.

Mine 2!!:-x

Compliant ? my son was naive enough to take out a loan in July with this shower and looking at the agreement the boxes for PPI were pre-printed with a tick. So much for choice, basically Welcome preys on people who are desperate.

Mine is the same, It already has a tick printed so yeah so much for choice.

can i just state there seems to be a lot of new people here posting their threads, as this thread is huge it would be helpful if you can start your own thread and post a link in here the reason being if you want help this thread moves so quickly it gets lost or overlooked, and if you havent already done so send off a cca request to wf with £1 postal order and never deal with them on the phone

• Haha 1

hi guest from welcome r u worried about ur jobs now 2 of u

cant u get sleep during nights lost ur jobs or going to loose it

r u on night duty to check the things here from wel**** its time to get away from them

this is not for u dear guests from wel**** or cattles or lewis or cohen

is there anyone around to stop these guys from visiting/poking them in this site

there is nothing happening here at the moment so sleep well

I was on here yesterday not logged in,

don't presume all guests are from welcome.

google gives a high result linking to this thread and not everyone is a member here yet.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Right.... any ideas welcome (pardon the pun)

started loan in Jan... section in agreement said first payment one month from start of loan

Within the week they took a payment

We canceled the DD for Feb and resumed the in March

sent a letter to explain why this was done.... no reply

now found out they canceled the agreement for Jan and started a new one (same T&C ) in Feb

Effectively taking back the payment we canceled in Feb

So question is.... is the "new" agreement they started in Feb without our knowledge / consent / signatures, under a new agreement number, legal

And how to precede ?

ime on this dan and to answer your question

no, no no

a cca is a legal document

even if welcome think the law does not apply to them

the new agreement needs your signature

like i said

ime on this

as of this moment

you have no agreement with welcome

you have confirmation the first agreement has been cancelled and they have no sig for the second

only a court can do that

or

welcome

the charge should be easy enough as there is no agreement

as you know

welcome use credit files as a weapon

may need some horse trading on that one or court are the only options

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks