Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

unfortunately no, dg advised that nu were the underwriteres. sorry I wasn't clearer.

I've just checked my credit file which states £277 to be paid over 49 months???? on the agreement it says 48!

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now can you tell me of any insurance underwriter who dont hold details of there client

welcome/direct group/norwich union

the unholy trinity

get a disclosure order to release the undisclosed commission payments,

it will cost welcome millions and wipe out most of the credit agreements that have ppi[

ime famouse

soon as i start on commission payments and welcome

the guests shoot up

hello nottingham and mr p

still got a job have we

;)

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Sent you a pm, again! i know, im sorry to keep pestering you ... i know your busy... Are you on COMMISSION:eek: for all my pm's:lol::lol::D:D

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi MarkieMark,

Agree with you totally.

I have NEVER in all my life dealt with such a firm of incompetent cowboys.

I really hope they die a slow and painful death very soon.

Take care

Voda

I am going to take the cowboys to court now. No more silly games... they really now how to wind you up..

I know other people who will be issuing court proceedings also...

Sent you a pm, again! i know, im sorry to keep pestering you ... i know your busy... Are you on COMMISSION:eek: for all my pm's:lol::lol::D:D

b-o-2

sorry bo2

received important info from fos and fsa

has direct bearing

give me 48 hours

its dynamite

i love keeping welcome in suspense

Thanks Post.. will do!

Andi,

Low profile ??? or finally eloped with Jezza??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi Guys,

That reminds me now.

When I had finished paying for my car after 36 months ( not Welscum rubbish but a lovely Japanese coupe that I bought from an excellent main dealer with three year's warranty ), I received a phone call from WF's Head Office saying that I was one payment short.

I told them that the agreement was for 36 months and was fully paid up and the bloke said sorry, you are quite correct.

So obviously they had put down 37 payments to again make their accounts look healthier than they actually were.

Postie, when do you think all the scandals that you have uncovered will be revealed?...e.g The Police etc.

Nite

Voda

creative accounting again

makes cattles figures look healthy

honest mistake, who you kidding seen it 50 times

voda

the seriouse fraud squad are involved

i have seen to that myself, in person

thats why cattles is in so much trouble

just like hbos

know one knows the true extent of the debt

figures of 1.5 billion are being mentioned

Morning Postie,

Thanks for the info....:)

Makes you wonder who you can trust these days with crooked MP's and now serving Police Officers in the Met....:(

The whole world has gone mad....:confused:

Voda

voda

the seriouse fraud squad are involved

i have seen to that myself, in person

thats why cattles is in so much trouble

just like hbos

know one knows the true extent of the debt

figures of 1.5 billion are being mentioned

it baffles me that they are in so much debt and need to collect in as much money as possible, yet they still dont comply with a CCa request from march. No wonder this company has hit the rocks as it cant get simple admin in place. I think welcome are living on borrowed time, i cant see any way out of the mess they are in and its down to the low life incompetant gung-ho staff who fly by the seats of there pants, working for a company that makes the rules up as it goes along. I hope the welcome employees are sweating and worrying about there futures and potential hard times they face. As i said a while back i know a girl that works for them and i had a bit of sympathy for her but after talking to her last week and seeing a whole attitude change, it was a pleasure to see her stressed and worried about getting a new job, she knows what is coming, and you know what....it serves her right...as what goes around comes around.

Hi mojo8,

I would rather have borrowed from a loanshark than Welscum....;-)

At least you know where you are with a loanshark.....:eek:

With WF, agree with you, they sure make up the rules as they go along......:rolleyes:

Voda

it baffles me that they are in so much debt and need to collect in as much money as possible, yet they still dont comply with a CCa request from march. No wonder this company has hit the rocks as it cant get simple admin in place. I think welcome are living on borrowed time, i cant see any way out of the mess they are in and its down to the low life incompetant gung-ho staff who fly by the seats of there pants, working for a company that makes the rules up as it goes along. I hope the welcome employees are sweating and worrying about there futures and potential hard times they face. As i said a while back i know a girl that works for them and i had a bit of sympathy for her but after talking to her last week and seeing a whole attitude change, it was a pleasure to see her stressed and worried about getting a new job, she knows what is coming, and you know what....it serves her right...as what goes around comes around.
Edited by Voda

hi voda

your right and to be honest these are not far off being loan sharks, i cant wait for them to go under and i just want the employees to suffer so badly as the treatment they have dished out is absolute bullying.

Hiya,

I am praying for the day when WF are finished for good and all their staff have to find a decent job with a decent company.

Take care

Voda

hi voda

your right and to be honest these are not far off being loan sharks, i cant wait for them to go under and i just want the employees to suffer so badly as the treatment they have dished out is absolute bullying.

Thanks Post.. will do!

Andi,

Low profile ??? or finally eloped with Jezza??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Eloped with Jezza I wish!! :grin:

Anyway - my PPI misselling case is up in court in August however they are about to be hit with another nasty surprise that could cost them a hell of a lot of money - and unfortunately it won't be in Nottingham so bless the lovely Mr P may not be able to grace me with his presence on that one!

I have a heavyweight in my corner as well.

Bit cryptic - but as we all know walls have ears and forums have (un)Welcome guests :)

Fill me in when you have time B-O-2 - I think I have the gyst but it'd be nice to get back in the loop

There is so much going against welcome finance, its just a cse of waiting now...can only be a matter of days before the banks decide to roll over the debt or not

13 days and counting Mojo - I'm told the roll over is going to happen though just some last minute issues to iron out.

Been to their local office and guess what NO REPLY when I rang the intercom, somebody from the shop nearby came out and asked me if I was looking for them as they had a contact telephone number and could only give it to couriers or the gas/electricity board!

I wonder what is going on there - there didn't appear to be any lights on and the ground floor office seemd to only hold a couple of chairs... I didn't take the contact telephone number as I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention to my own phone.

Been to their local office and guess what NO REPLY when I rang the intercom, somebody from the shop nearby came out and asked me if I was looking for them as they had a contact telephone number and could only give it to couriers or the gas/electricity board!

I wonder what is going on there - there didn't appear to be any lights on and the ground floor office seemd to only hold a couple of chairs... I didn't take the contact telephone number as I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention to my own phone.

seems like they've shut up shop :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks