Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have a successful day Post.

Good Luck with it all and hope you get a chance to see " The Lanes " in Brighton.

Weather looks good for later in the day too.

Nite all

Voda

Postggj,

Looking forward to your trip to Worthing/Brighton tomorrow ....:)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My comlpaint is now with the FOS and welcome are well aware of this, well i had a call on my mobile last night it went, Hello is ****** there please, I said whose speaking please, he said its Tom, I said Tom From ???, He said oh its a social call, and I said what on his wifes mobile..He stuttered for a while and said If you can get him to call me back, I said inconnection with, He stuttered and said he'll know who it is....is he there, I said No and put the phone down.

I did a trace on the number this morning and it is welcome, but they are answering the phone stating who is speaking and not the company.....The woman i spoke to this morning said she couldn't speak to me as i'm not the account holder, all she said was that they wanted an update as to what was happening with the FOS ??????? so if i could get ***** to ring then that would be great, I explained to her that they were not supposed to be calling us and that the account was on hold as i had filed another Complaint...She insisted i get my husband to ring back and i said that i will get him to ring when i recieve a response to my letter dated 31st March, she got really snotty and put the phone down....I then rang the FOS to let them now that welcome had been ringing us and the nice lady said ring them and tell them to put the account on hold...So i rang the snotty girl at welcome back told her what the fos had said and she took the complaint number and their phone number and said i'll update the account...

morning folks,

first post so please go easy.

im having my own fight with welcome over two accounts with them,

car and personal loan,

sent a cca request in feb, still waiting.

after a number of calls to my home and place of work they offer me a

settlement figure last week for my car, half the balance.

i requested this in writing with a time scale of seven days for the offer to remain valid, time was up yesterday(unable to find a buyer).

received another call at work yesterday( after telling them never to call me at work).

this was from the manager at there collections depo, who never asked for my passwork and started the conversation by are you making payment today.

to cut this short he says he will default my accounts( couldnt stop laffin).

reminded him about the cca request sent in feb, says i will get them no later than friday, will wait and see.

my complaint about the ppi on my loan, his answer-

its been two years since you took out the loan, you signed the paperwork in the office and you knew what you were signing, i wont consider the ppi

compaint as you signed for it at the time. ( laffed at him again).

my answer

i never signed anything in the office ,they came to my home,

never received anything about my loan or ppi,

never asked for the ppi,

didnt know the ppi was on the loan until feb this year.

he has told me the car will be collected in 21 days and to have all my personal stuff removed, he even asked if it was taxed.

he was an ar**h*le.

keep up the fight.

morning folks,

first post so please go easy.

im having my own fight with welcome over two accounts with them,

car and personal loan,

sent a cca request in feb, still waiting.

after a number of calls to my home and place of work they offer me a

settlement figure last week for my car, half the balance.

i requested this in writing with a time scale of seven days for the offer to remain valid, time was up yesterday(unable to find a buyer).

received another call at work yesterday( after telling them never to call me at work).

this was from the manager at there collections depo, who never asked for my passwork and started the conversation by are you making payment today.

to cut this short he says he will default my accounts( couldnt stop laffin).

reminded him about the cca request sent in feb, says i will get them no later than friday, will wait and see.

my complaint about the ppi on my loan, his answer-

its been two years since you took out the loan, you signed the paperwork in the office and you knew what you were signing, i wont consider the ppi

compaint as you signed for it at the time. ( laffed at him again).

my answer

i never signed anything in the office ,they came to my home,

never received anything about my loan or ppi,

never asked for the ppi,

didnt know the ppi was on the loan until feb this year.

he has told me the car will be collected in 21 days and to have all my personal stuff removed, he even asked if it was taxed.

he was an ar**h*le.

keep up the fight.

Morning donnymac

just send this as your next step to advise them that the account is in dispute as they have not responded to your CCA request

Just include your account number and edit.

DONT SIGN IT, just print your name

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true, signed copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account.

On xx/xx/xx I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8. A copy of which is enclosed for your perusal and ease of reference.

You have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on xx/xx/xxxx.

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the signed, executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your clients company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74 and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document. In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent to me detailing all debits and credits to the account.

Furthermore

You are aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before your client enters into a default situation.

This limit has expired.

As you are no doubt aware section 77(6) states:

If the creditor fails to comply with Subsection (1)

(a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law.

As you have Failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, Failed to send a full statement of the account and Failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Furthermore I shall counterclaim that any such action constitutes unlawful harassment.

Please note you may also consider this letter as a statutory notice under section 10 of the Data Protection Act to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect.

This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies.

Should you refuse to comply, you must within 21 days provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data.

It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; You must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends.

Should you not respond within 14 days I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY

Action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a signed credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* You may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* You may not pass the account to a third party.

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

hi,

thanks for the info and link,

was giving them until friday before my next step.

the manager has said he will send them today first class,

was thinking that if they dont supply agreement for the car(hp)

was going to take the car to there local garage and hand them the keys.

lol.

any advice is welcome.

i called the collections depo who gave me the number for the complaints

depo,( waste of time).

then called collections again and asked if the compaints depo had a complaints depo and what was the number as they

said they couldnt deal with my complaint( lol).

asked them what they do , complaints they say.

you got to laff

had them going round pulling there hair out.

theres a nutter on the phone,

lol.

i called the collections depo who gave me the number for the complaints

depo,( waste of time).

then called collections again and asked if the compaints depo had a complaints depo and what was the number as they

said they couldnt deal with my complaint( lol).

asked them what they do , complaints they say.

you got to laff

had them going round pulling there hair out.

theres a nutter on the phone,

lol.

What you need to do now is stop calling them, if they call you hang up. Request all correspondence in writing only as then you have evidence of what they are telling you. Dont do anything with your car yet as there are some very smart people on this thread that will give you all the advice you need

thankyou for the advice,

will do that, will wait and see.

one thing i will not be doing is signing anything if they come for the car.

unsure as yet what to do with the reg papers for the car if/when its collected.

thanks again for the great advice.

donny mac how long is your agreement for? if you have paid over half then tell them to come and pick up the piece of crap car - it's theirs and then you walk away owing nothing - a little known law in the consumer credit agreement that car companies don't like to tell you about.

Can't wait for the ammendment to the statement law to come in where companies that are loaning on HP have to tell you how many £'s away you are from being able to give them the stuff back and walk away.

Welcome will hate that!!

Just been talking to Welcome I phoned the office back and they basically were abrupt but phoned back straight away to continue the conversation.... they phoned via a mobile..... any thought as to the reason for this ??

All calls to and from Welcomes landlines should be recorded - if ther're ringing off a mobile do you think they will be recorded?? Bet not - so basically they can say anything and no record of it - sneeky welcome!

Wouldn't speak to them on that number if I were you

All I said was everything is via letter.... promising to look at every dealing I have had from day one including all charges, re-loan details PPI and staff witnessing my forms etc... When I said in writting please he mentioned the phone calls are recorded... ask for a copy of recording but became evasive nrealised later it was a mobile..... lets see what he puts in the letter.....

Trying to get them to put pen to paper is like getting blood from a stone. I have been asking them to put anything they wish to convey or ask in a letter for nearly three months.... this one said he was writing it as I spoke to him..... wonder how many promises he will ommit

i had looked at the hp term , it is under half, i

had thought of that,

have been trying to sell the car dealer/private with welcome being paid direct, manager said i cant sell the car,

had to correct him on that by telling him that the buyer would be paying them direct, not i.

depending on how far under you are and how much the car is worth it may be worth paying a lump sum to get you to that half way part and then tell them to come and get it.

I'm doing that with another company at the moment - not cos I can't afford it, it's that I want a new car and the car I have at the moment is in negative equity cos of the way the car market is at the moment. I am 3 months under the half way point and the peugeot gargae told me instead of them lending me another £1600 to clear the neg equity I should just pay 3 months payments which total £390 and then I can walk away owing nothing. That way its saving me over £1200 in the end and the neg equity will only get worse the older the car gets.

Depends how far under you are though and whether you can pay the lump sum

Just been talking to our companies rep from the bank who finance our products. His commenets were that When they sell ppi, they have to go through needs and demands with the customer to first of all qulify the customer and second to prove if they requsted it or not. On a lot of occasions the customer does not meet there insurance criteria so wont be offered it. They do there needs and demands questionaire so if it is disputed, they have the proof to prove that the customer requested the insurance otherwise it is mis-sold. He found it obsured that an insurance company cannot possibley hold data on any person that they underwrite a policy for and suggested that something is definately not right there. As far as we as customers are concerned, we have a policy to cover us for whatever the cover is but because no needs and demands have been carried out and the underwriters have no data on us then it is just pot luck if you get paid out so in effect, we dont really have a policy..... that was his view anyway.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks