Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am still waiting for my branch manager to give me a call to explain how the charges are calculated and that was 2 weeks back when we hit on that in the thread.

My account manager I think has left the building forever or takes 8hr lunches daily!!!

Its good fun winding them up. They dont even understand what they are meant to be selling.:mad:

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya, can only pop in, sorry...one of 'those' days.

Andie, if you fancy a crack at those letters that would be great, I am in headless chicken mode at the moment...and you know all about it lol.

There has been very obvious 'hear no evil, see no evil' by NU and DG with regards to Welcomes practices as long as the bucks rolled in....and I do not see how they can claim to justify any of it.

Andie when is your court date this month?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

hiya, can only pop in, sorry...one of 'those' days.

Andie, if you fancy a crack at those letters that would be great, I am in headless chicken mode at the moment...and you know all about it lol.

There has been very obvious 'hear no evil, see no evil' by NU and DG with regards to Welcomes practices as long as the bucks rolled in....and I do not see how they can claim to justify any of it.

Andie when is your court date this month?

postponed :-x

The date clashed with my sons operation and as much as I wanted to get this done I really couldn't put Welcome before him.

they are rescheduling for May but if they get a cancellation they'll move me up the listings

I am still waiting for my branch manager to give me a call to explain how the charges are calculated and that was 2 weeks back when we hit on that in the thread.

My account manager I think has left the building forever or takes 8hr lunches daily!!!

Its good fun winding them up. They dont even understand what they are meant to be selling.:mad:

Oh Stewie - why do you bother?

We all know branch managers can only count to 20 - they only have 10 fingers and toes :p

Oh Stewie - why do you bother?

We all know branch managers can only count to 20 - they only have 10 fingers and toes :p

I cant help myself!!! I have everything in a auto-diary and it flags up to follow up:D

I call at least 3 times a week. I record every time I call and get some bulls**t excuse. I note everything down. My file on Welcome is about as thick as the yellow pages already. I have got most of my agreement papers from when I took out the loan. I just want to see what they have. Play match the dots because I can almost garuntee they dont have my contract anymore.

I really do think they know its coming to an end.

Stewie

I've sat today and printed off all my proof of signatures from everything sent - so you see Welcome also have to add bringing the earth to the point of extinction by how much paper there customers have to use to write letters and print off proofs to their consciences - they are making us all increase our Carbon Footprints

NAUGHTY WELCOME!!

Well they say things happen for a reason Andie...perhaps enough will be public by May that you won't have to lift a finger!

Stewie, I know what you mean....but what am I gonna do with myself when this is all over??!!!

Sooooooo sad lol

Back later, I have the neighbour from hell kicking off now *sigh*

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Well they say things happen for a reason Andie...perhaps enough will be public by May that you won't have to lift a finger!

Stewie, I know what you mean....but what am I gonna do with myself when this is all over??!!!

Sooooooo sad lol

Back later, I have the neighbour from hell kicking off now *sigh*

When it's all over Dips we could hire ourselves out like a couple of Erin Brochovic's!!

You can do the north I will do the south - we could make a fortune!! :p

When it's all over Dips we could hire ourselves out like a couple of Erin Brochovic's!!

You can do the north I will do the south - we could make a fortune!! :p

When this is all over. We all get together and put £50 each into a pot and get totally hammered on Welcomes account!!

That to me sounds like the best idea ever!!

Stewie;)

Hi Andie,

I am back now.

I had a good day not thinking of Welcome .....;)

Could you do that for us please and if you have contacts in Television, then that would be ideal.

I really do wish to see this go out on a programme such as Watchdog.

I used to know Roger Cook quite well in the 70's but where he lives now, I don't have a clue.

He used to drive a bulletproof car after one of the criminals that he exposed, took a pot shot at him down Regent Street but missed .....:D

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/interviews/roger_cook.html

I'll have a go at the insurances and bonus/commisions templates if you like.

I have some contacts in this area that are sick to death of me so it'll be fun for me to see hundreds of letters landing on their desks to deal with!!

:p

Edited by Voda

Evening all.

Had interesting day today....

firstly returned home to another email from Simon Brunt @ DG, He now feels after having investigated my enquiry that was forwarded to him from NU, earlier this week, (after they had spent a week and half, passing it about between themselves) he has now decided i need to refer back to Dept 33...no surprise there then.... Andi, whos the main contact in dept 33 again?

Secondly...The lady from my local branch called today....(this was my usual contact that called today.) Very big change in the usual attidude, i might add, not STAND AND DELIVER..GIVE US YOUR CASH!!! but a, is there a problem, can i help sort it out attitude...Yes, What happened to XXXX supposed to have called me back last week at 6pm as arranged, but it was a Nottingham number, not local branch Number?? oh yes she works at this branch, but all calls go via nottingham now..So you can record this conversation now can you?? Thats good so can I!!! The accounts in dispute, deal in writing only, and still waiting for full sar request compliance, plus full set of statements from inception to date!!! Let me just check your notes, no nothing on the system, Oh leave it with me i will ring compliance and try and get it sorted out!!! Still not paying,you another penny... You do realise i will have to pass your account over to collections though...fine, pass away all you like...why are you still there ?? havent they closed you down yet ??? Urm is there a specific problem that you need sorting out?

Do you have all the original copies of my husbands most recent reloan paperwork in the local office.??..No, they all get sent to nottingham and loaded onto the system...Oh i see, so you have not got the true and original copies of my husbands reloan paperwork there?? No its all at nottingham.... Do you realise your Breaking the DPA by the way?? I will ring compliance and try to catch them before they go home at 5pm, have you got a contact name there ??

Any thoughts, comments, advice anyone ?

Think i will give her a ring back tomorrow eve, just to see if she managed to get through??:D

Sure ive just seen somthing pink fly past my window!! onik! oink!:D

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Evening all.

Had interesting day today....

firstly returned home to another email from Simon Brunt @ DG, He now feels after having investigated my enquiry that was forwarded to him from NU, earlier this week, (after they had spent a week and half, passing it about between themselves) he has now decided i need to refer back to Dept 33...no surprise there then.... Andi, whos the main contact in dept 33 again?

Secondly...The lady from my local branch called today....(this was my usual contact that called today.) Very big change in the usual attidude, i might add, not STAND AND DELIVER..GIVE US YOUR CASH!!! but a, is there a problem, can i help sort it out attitude...Yes, What happened to XXXX supposed to have called me back last week at 6pm as arranged, but it was a Nottingham number, not local branch Number?? oh yes she works at this branch, but all calls go via nottingham now..So you can record this conversation now can you?? Thats good so can I!!! The accounts in dispute, deal in writing only, and still waiting for full sar request compliance, plus full set of statements from inception to date!!! Let me just check your notes, no nothing on the system, Oh leave it with me i will ring compliance and try and get it sorted out!!! Still not paying,you another penny... You do realise i will have to pass your account over to collections though...fine, pass away all you like...why are you still there ?? havent they closed you down yet ??? Urm is there a specific problem that you need sorting out?

Do you have all the original copies of my husbands most recent reloan paperwork in the local office.??..No, they all get sent to nottingham and loaded onto the system...Oh i see, so you have not got the true and original copies of my husbands reloan paperwork there?? No its all at nottingham.... Do you realise your Breaking the DPA by the way?? I will ring compliance and try to catch them before they go home at 5pm, have you got a contact name there ??

Any thoughts, comments, advice anyone ?

Think i will give her a ring back tomorrow eve, just to see if she managed to get through??:D

Sure ive just seen somthing pink fly past my window!! onik! oink!:D

B-O-2

Hi B-O-2

It's funny last week the director of DG could not be more helpful and gave me a shed load of information.

I have sent 3 emails this week with no response - finally got hold of them today and just got a curt - I have forwarded your queries to NU - well thats strange cos it was DG that told me they made all the decisions on policies so why suddenly are you referring to NU - hmmmm had the gag put on you me thinks:confused:

Tell the Welcome branch everytime they ask you to make payment they are breaching the guidelines on disputed accounts..

i.e. you may not ask me for payments on the account nor am I obliged to offer one

The lovely Mr P is always a helpful character in compliance I'm sure he'll get right on sorting your issue out :rolleyes:

Have you CCA'd them??

Ever since i chewed up and spat out the Welcome goon who rang me doing his best "If you dont pay there will be trouble routine" last Friday i havent heard so much as a peep from the little loves...mind you still no sign of any response on the SAR front either !!!:(

got my sar request stuff today.

not much there, copy of id we used, copy of phone logs plus comments but not many, copy of agreement, copy of statement of demand and a statement of all credits and debits.

on the credit and debit statement there are loads and loads of small addhoc fees and capitalisation fees, 2 each time after a dd is paid with no missed payments. this has increased the required balance by approx 200.00. also there is a credit for the insurance and the acceptance fee which I thought are debits not credits!!!!!

still can't get the agreement to balance either

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

got my sar request stuff today.

not much there, copy of id we used, copy of phone logs plus comments but not many, copy of agreement, copy of statement of demand and a statement of all credits and debits.

on the credit and debit statement there are loads and loads of small addhoc fees and capitalisation fees, 2 each time after a dd is paid with no missed payments. this has increased the required balance by approx 200.00. also there is a credit for the insurance and the acceptance fee which I thought are debits not credits!!!!!

still can't get the agreement to balance either

My insrances and agreement fee are listed as credit but the numerical column doesn't change - not sure why they do that.

Capitalisation is interest - mine is added 1 day before my DD payment - sneeky - that means they charge interest on £190 more credit than they would the day after :-x

Adhoc fees are bulls**t - if there is no clear term of what the charge is for i.e. phone call, letter they def cannot charge you for it

thing is each month there is an addhoc charge and a capitalisation charge for the same amounts although it does vary from month to month. most odd

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

well thats what I though, theres about 14 of them all exactly the same as capitalisation but each month is diff amount. one is 6.66!

I'm surprised it's been 48 whole hours since my DD won't have gone as i canx it and no phone call - bet that don't last!!

We managed to last out 2 and half days before they rang us !!!:D

Going to do the cca now, its costing me a bloody fortune in paper, ink and postage...still not enought to warrant a £20.00 charge.

I do hope they send the collections beasties to the door, cos i will set the Guinea pigs:rolleyes: on them...they can be a nasty pair..especially when they need feeding!!! Stewie..forgot to mention they are girls too :p

Even better i might just send my 3 year old, with crayon down to the buffoons in Nottingham and show them how its done !!...she can count to twenty you know, and thats without taking her socks off!!:D

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

The funny thing is the phone number Welcome have - not mine!

the address Welcome have - not mine!

Try ringing all writing all they like aint gonna get through to me and the resident of that address will just lodge a harrassment complaint if they dare ring again after he tells them I don't live there anymore and haven't for 2 years

Adhoc fees are bulls**t - if there is no clear term of what the charge is for i.e. phone call, letter they def cannot charge you for it

Im almost 100% sure they are NOT allowed to charge interest or any additional fee's onto penalty charges or "ad hoc" charges.

Ill do some digging through my mountain of papers tomorrow and get the FSA ruling on this.

Stewie

We managed to last out 2 and half days before they rang us !!!:D

Going to do the cca now, its costing me a bloody fortune in paper, ink and postage...still not enought to warrant a £20.00 charge.

I do hope they send the collections beasties to the door, cos i will set the Guinea pigs:rolleyes: on them...they can be a nasty pair..especially when they need feeding!!! Stewie..forgot to mention they are girls too :p

Even better i might just send my 3 year old, with crayon down to the buffoons in Nottingham and show them how its done !!...she can count to twenty you know, and thats without taking her socks off!!:D

Send them the stock standard (Dont call me or send your idiots to my house letter)

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/590-letter-used-when-a-dca-threatens-a-doorstep-visit-.html

There are a whole stack of these in the collection. Take your pick

Look under the DCA section it has the letter posted. Send it off and Wammo no calls or visitors.

You dont need to deal with these twits coming to your house.

Stewie

Edited by 082stewie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks