Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The man who called me is Chris Webbers - Manager at L & B Sutton in Surrey.

Phone number 0208 661 7445

I think that L & B is the Debt Collection side of Welcome? Can someone confirm this please.

Just called the number to talk to him and they are not answering the phone !!!!

ha ha ha - god i'm obsessed - how many people other than me just called that number??

and you're right not picking up either - perhaps they've all gone on one big jolly together - team building or something cos lets face it working there has gotta be sh*t

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya,

Welcome back ( whoops excuse the pun ) ;)

How did you get on today?

hi people

thirteen guests tonight

did not know nottingham had that ammount of staff

thought they were either in prison or had been given there p45

Hi Andi, got the pm, will scan up info later, not had chance to catch up on forum, need to go back out now.

thanks

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I've yet to work out whether working at Welcome makes you into a 'newark' or whether you have to be a 'newark' in the first place to get the job?

i would say more nurture that nature - thats how they're told to be - I read something by a welcome employee where they are told that the people coming to get loans there are beneath them as they are a sub prime lender - therefore you are better than your customers.

They also said though that they get treated link crap from managers so you just learn it.

And I was thinking of applying for a job with them on the understanding that I work my debt off ............:lol:

I've yet to work out whether working at Welcome makes you into a 'newark' or whether you have to be a 'newark' in the first place to get the job?

Hi Andie,

You are right.

Sorry I did not go that far !!!

not if you click through to apply now - you get a maintanence message - phone systems still giving the same message and compliance still ringing through

sorry to disapoint some of you but cattles are still out there,had some bloke knocking on my door trying to talk to my patner about an agreement that they haven't even signed,she refused to talk to him but he kept knocking and then took photos of my house and wrote some details down also took my car reg for some reason.

It's The Lewis Group that's part of Cattles. I'm surprised they're not using them.

you know how some companies have many incarnations of debt collecter names so they can pass you from one to another to make it look like thhings are getting progressively more serious - maybe this is one of those times - I tried to google the name but came back empty - you tried Voda?

sorry to disapoint some of you but cattles are still out there,had some bloke knocking on my door trying to talk to my patner about an agreement that they haven't even signed,she refused to talk to him but he kept knocking and then took photos of my house and wrote some details down also took my car reg for some reason.

probably to give the debt collecting side something to start threatening you with - was it a cattles rep that came or a 'debt collector'?

biddy

have you or your partner ever made or enquire about a loan or car finance and not gone ahead,

welcome has a big internal fraud investigation at the moment over phantom agreements to manipulate share price

this is 100% gospel truth

it was a cattles rep,we do have a loan with welcome but tried to get the ppi cancelled, they wouldn't do this we also asked to lower repayments they said that we would have to take a new loan out.i signed it but my partner didn't.they cancelled the original loan and set up a new one have never had a copy of the new agreewment and my partner has stillnever signed it.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks