Bankruptcy Order !!! *** WON, TWICE ***

42man
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also got the impression that the 2 judges who I saw in the 3 hearings detested DCA's....it might be worth mentioning that the first judge allowed me to continue with my fight for annullment so I could produce the affadavit/evidence (much to the annoyance of the other sides solicitor !!) and the other judge said to the solicitor in my last hearing 'produce the document or challenge me on the law'....!!!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also got the impression that the 2 judges who I saw in the 3 hearings detested DCA's....it might be worth mentioning that the first judge allowed me to continue with my fight for annullment so I could produce the affadavit/evidence (much to the annoyance of the other sides solicitor !!) and the other judge said to the solicitor in my last hearing 'produce the document or challenge me on the law'....!!!

'produce the document or challenge me on the law' - :grin:

Report them to everybody 42M. What they did was despicable.

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Superb news 42man, congratulations.

I am in court with 1st Credit to get a Stat Demand set aside on the 13th December.

They sent it 2nd class, they have no enforceable agreement and they have failed to reply to my CPR request for information for the 13th December hearing.

Your case has given just the boost I needed.

Regards

Blades

Congratulation and well done. The site did help, but at the end of the day it was you who asked for assistance, took the advice and worked to get the situation sorted.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

• Haha 1

I think it would be a good idea.

Mahatma Gandhi when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Advice & opinions of MoonHawk are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Lloyds TSB - Unlawful charges - Settled £8,807.68

Motor Help UK - Misrepesentation Act - Settled £111.25 (Thread Here)

Next Directory court action without a CCA for £605 - Settled & account closed (Thread Here)

CABOT - Can not produce CCA and refusing to accept it - In progress

Aktiv Kapital - Can not produce CCA and also refusing to accept it - In progress

Barclaycard - Can not produce CCA for an account of £2,000. After a long fight used CPR - Settled

Fantastic news. You are an example to us all to carry on to the last when right will win - despite what DCAs and their lackey solicitors say in their bullying letters and phone calls. Well done!!

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Glad to have helped. My work was put together from bits I learnt from Curly and Tom :D And I am sure you will use it to aid someone else :)

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

I think it would be a good idea.

Mahatma Gandhi when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Advice & opinions of MoonHawk are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Lloyds TSB - Unlawful charges - Settled £8,807.68

Motor Help UK - Misrepesentation Act - Settled £111.25 (Thread Here)

Next Directory court action without a CCA for £605 - Settled & account closed (Thread Here)

CABOT - Can not produce CCA and refusing to accept it - In progress

Aktiv Kapital - Can not produce CCA and also refusing to accept it - In progress

Barclaycard - Can not produce CCA for an account of £2,000. After a long fight used CPR - Settled

Excellent news 42man :D Well done.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Excellent news what great teamwork, just shows how we can all help each other!

Any thoughs on sueing at a later date for all the stress etc this must have inevitaby casued you and your family.

Key thing now is to get your lives back together and have yourselves a great Christmas!

Brilliant news 42man - I am so pleased for you. Good news for all the poor souls who have received SD's by second class post too.

Drinks all round then:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

This for me was the most serious threads on here and I know my heart went out to you and your family and full venum for the scumbags that put you through this - but you did it - you took them on and succeeded ---- crack open the bubbly and enjoy - you deserve it xx

• 2 weeks later...

Just when I thought it was over....letter from court today confirming annullment BUT the judge has ordered that the petition that was filed against me (originally before I knew about it) is to be relisted for hearing in Jan !!! looks like I will have to fight this one !!!!