CCA 1st Credit / Connaught **SET ASIDE WITH COSTS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you he deserves one.:)

I think i have opened his eyes to the missuse of SD.

I showed him various internet companys bragging about them being a powerfull debt collecting tool. I also showed him a company that do BOGOF SD`s.

I am going to write letter to MP and OFT this afternoon.

HAK

• Haha 1

Congratulations HAK

You got the outcome you deserved, you worked really hard on it and have bloodied Con-naughts nose to the tune of £400 nicker! Fanbloodytastic!

champagne-cork-popping-flying-water-liquid-drops-on-blue-AJHD.jpg

Regards

MONX

• Haha 1

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Just spotted this

Nice!

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a letter of 1st credit this morning.

Saying if I do not pay they may take me to Court or

Petition me for Bankruptcy:D

I am going to write back and ask them to issue a SD before xmas as I could do with the an easy £500 for costs!!!

HAK

I'm sure that the stupidity of the cretins at Reigate and Croydon knows no bounds. At any rate, they don't know that NI is a different jurisdiction to England and Wales....:)

Yes they just dont know their Armaghs from their Elstows

Bit like Crapquest who think Northern Ireland is in Scotland:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

hi guys could you please help me with Section 136 0f the Law of Property act 1925 What is this all about as i an not an expect in law and have just been taken on a ride by this 1st credit money monger company over a debt which they say they bought from Sky. of £500. and now have added charges claiming me to pay £899.00 within seven days or they will charge it agaist my little property. how does one deal with these people. i am fed up of their calls and harrasment as well.

Mev, ignore what they say about LoP as it's a method of assigning debts and honestly has nowt to do with how you deal with them

All it means is that they are now the owners of the COMPLETE debt, all rights and duties of the original creditor have now been assigned to them.

Now as for your issue, have you ensured that they have the legal rights to a/ collect this debt

b/ add charges in the way that they have ??

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Hi again all,

I've just noticed this thread ... congrats!!!

2009 is not going to be a good year for 1st Crudit and Con ... can't say any more for now but suffice it to say that Paul and I are on the case and they are really in for a very nasty surprise:) As things progress we'll keep you all informed.

D