style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Little bump for the Angels, especially as they have all gone Awol . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank u so much uk im back from travelling the globe been on hols to rhodes veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy hot there burnt to crisp although i do have some white bits which mr kia had great fun finding :pbut my hard drive is knackered so am waiting on it been sorted which should be end of next week this is daughter puter ;)so if im hit and miss for a while dont worry will be back :Dhope all the angels are in good spirits and i dont mean too literally ;)love to u all kiss kiss xxxxxkia angel

Rhodes.very nice, thought you'd said you were off to Wales for a few days. I know Geography isn't your strongest subject hun, but even so, there's a slight difference..............

becuase the sun doesn't shine in Wales;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

because the sun doesn't shine in Wales;)

Ooohh, brave words Cf .....:D

the Welsh nurse will be out for your blood when she reads that comment. :eek::eek:

Back to the hypodermics again .............. she'll probably extract blood enough to drain a whole arm ... if you're not suitably apologetic. ;):p

Edited by Robdblynd
correcting charleyfarley's spelling. :-)

Apologetic? No need dear........

It rains in Wales.................all the time, :eek:

I know I used to go on holiday there

anyway, how are you dear? long time no see

how's your bow and arrow set doing? managed to hit anything with it yet??:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

How is the leg Queen T?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I had to go looking for this thread:eek:...................clearly all the Angels have found other, more interesting things to occupy them.......and knowing them , I can make an educated guess what it is:p:p:p:p

but, hey-ho, if they're happy then they're not pestering me;)

Oh dear Charley. Angels have run off never to be seen again. You need some new recruits . .

WARNING TO ALL

Looks like their haloes have slipped.:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well they keep slipping so they must have fallen I guess.

Not sure where you'll find anyone willing to take over for you now Charley.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Rhodes.very nice, thought you'd said you were off to Wales for a few days. I know Geography isn't your strongest subject hun, but even so, there's a slight difference..............

becuase the sun doesn't shine in Wales;)

no very true that georgraphy aint my strong point but right went to wales with hubby for few days for anniversary and because was going to rhodes for week so i had two extremes in one week exteme cold and then very hot and last week went to scotland for a week with a case full of jumpers thinking it was going to be freezing and it was also roasting for full week but im back now and looking around now for next hols got the travelling bug :Dsorry took a while getting back to u cf and angels no puter in scotland next trip is probably gonna be spain august for 3 days although hubby wants to go wales again so maybe another weekend :D:Dxxxkia

I had to go looking for this thread:eek:...................clearly all the Angels have found other, more interesting things to occupy them.......and knowing them , I can make an educated guess what it is:p:p:p:p

but, hey-ho, if they're happy then they're not pestering me;)

put that cam down :shock::shock::Dxxxxxxkia

Back to the hypodermics again .............. ;):p

Oh dear T..... you've mentioned the hupodermics, that'll set UK off on his trips to dodgy websites, pretending he's looking for screwdrivers and gloves and other stuff!:shock: I'm not sure he can stand the excitement! ;)

blimey, kisskiss......Wales, Rhodes, Scotland, Wales again, and then Spain;) life seems to be looking up for you. Have you been showing your OH a little of what he's been missing for the last year:p

blimey, kisskiss......Wales, Rhodes, Scotland, Wales again, and then Spain;) life seems to be looking up for you. Have you been showing your OH a little of what he's been missing for the last year:p
of course i have and all courtesy of the halifax arent they nice ppl:D:Dwhen my puters sorted going after the abbey next i started it but well things stopped me but now nothing will i want to travel again :D:Dxxxkia

anyway, how are you dear? long time no see

how's your bow and arrow set doing? managed to hit anything with it yet??:p

I'm fine sunshine, thank you. :) How's the job hunting going?

As for the bows and arrows, I've hit lots of things and am about to spend a full week shooting pointy things with lots of other people from all over the world ................... should be fun. :smile:

It was sold a while back. I have access to 4 other aircraft now which is cheaper than using Flying club aircraft.

Glad to see you are getting better T...

WARNING TO ALL

As for the bows and arrows, I've hit lots of things and am about to spend a full week shooting pointy things at lots of other people from all over the world ................... should be fun. :smile:

so, how does that work then? Is it a re-run of Agincourt.....last man/woman sitting?:D

Are you allowed shields, or do you just have to dodge about, and hope for the best?:p

Is there dubdubdub link?

CF ~ Do you remember the see throughs that you were running about in for many months at the beginning of the thread? :eek:

Well, I think they need to be returned for a little alteration. :)

We need to add a target to the a$$ so that T can practice using her arrows with a moving target! ;)

opssss me thinks u might be getting used for target practice :Dxxxkia

why?:confused:

I was just trying to understand how this pointy-shooting works;):D

I've seen Braveheart and Robin Hood, and The Golden Shot..........and wheelchair basketball

I was trying to imagine them all together and see how it would work........I reckon it's definitely got potential:p