style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CF ~ Do you remember the see throughs that you were running about in for many months at the beginning of the thread? :eek:

Well, I think they need to be returned for a little alteration. :)

We need to add a target to the a$$ so that T can practice using her arrows with a moving target! ;)

:shock::shock::shock::D:Dcant wait front seat please pop corn uk please :Dxxkia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why?:confused:

I was just trying to understand how this pointy-shooting works;):D

I've seen Braveheart and Robin Hood, and The Golden Shot..........and wheelchair basketball

I was trying to imagine them all together and see how it would work........I reckon it's definitely got potential:p

wheel chair basket ball :rolleyes::Dpicture please :D:Dxxkia

:shock::shock::shock::D:Dcant wait front seat please pop corn uk please :Dxxkia

Popcorn ready Kia. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

god cant wait it is toffee one isnt it that salty one is horrid ;)do hurry t me and uk are waiting for the action to start :Dmight need a large one uk:eek:bag that is:Dxxxkia

I'mmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack .... in the words of the wonderful Arnold.

Did very well too. :D

Now then ... about this target on Cf's butt :rolleyes:................. you paint, I'll shoot it ;)................................. so run Cf ....

I'll give you a few yards start. :p

Tell you what KK, my arrows put your hypo's to shame .......... they're much bigger and have got a LARGE point on the end. ;)

I'mmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack .... in the words of the wonderful Arnold.

I thought Arnold was Tony Blackburn's dog;):D:p

Did very well too. :grin:

well done, that's brilliant!!!!!! Really pleased for you:D:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Now then ... about this target on Cf's butt :rolleyes:............... .. you paint, I'll shoot it :wink:....................... .......... so run Cf ....

We need to add a target to the a$$ so that T can practice using her arrows with a moving target! :wink:

so, it's two Angels , one with massive hyperdermics, and one with a full quiver, trying to hit my a$$, while I run around??:eek::eek:

no contest girls, care to put some money on it?;)

Edited by charleyfarley

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

so, it's two Angels , one with massive hyperdermics, and one with a full quiver, trying to hit my a$$, while I run around??:eek::eek:

ohh goody what fun how nice for u to entertain the ange1s when we is bored :grin::grin:xxxkia

I'd be delighted to take your money off you CF! :)

:rolleyes: I've had years of practice and dealt with much trickier customers than you!

It shouldn't hurt much, ;) but I can assure you you'll feel totally helpless and in need of a lie down in a darkened room when you feel the effect of the massive hypodermics! :p:)

buys kevlar underpants.......

That should do the trick.....................the Angels'll be so busy laughing at you running around in your kevlar kecks that they won't be able to hit a barn door with their pointy things and massive hypodermics:D:D:p

never mind the target painted on my a$$

Edited by charleyfarley

That should do the trick.....................the Angels'll be so busy laughing at you running around in your kevlar kecks that they won't be able to hit a barn door with their pointy things and massive hypodermics:D:D:p

never mind the target painted on my a$$

Are you suggesting that we're easily distracted CF?:rolleyes:

It could be entertaining, but it'll take something other than a man running around in reinforced underpants to distract the Angels when they're on a mission! :-):lol:

Are you suggesting that we're easily distracted CF?:rolleyes:

It could be entertaining, but it'll take something other than a man running around in reinforced underpants to distract the Angels when they're on a mission! :-):lol:

my thoughts as we11 we aint shocked easi1y wou1dnt be ange1s if we were :lol::lol:xxkia

my thoughts as we11 we aint shocked easi1y wou1dnt be ange1s if we were :lol::lol:xxkia

so you quite like the idea of pete running round in armour-plated jocks then kisskiss?;)

like you say, typical Angel, ever-so slightly weird, and rather pervy:p:p:p

so you quite like the idea of pete running round in armour-plated jocks then kisskiss?;)

like you say, typical Angel, ever-so slightly weird, and rather pervy:p:p:p

we 1ove u too oh master:lol::lol:xxkia

its gone quiet on here again hasnt it maybe a11 out in the sun :Dwhich i sha11 be very soon topping up my tan ;)and sti11 not done me spreadies cant concentrate on them got a1ot on my mind atm xxkia