Barclays Litigation Team Good or Evil? You Decide..

dar£n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi enough - have just recvd email back from Dino still expressing huge apologies for delay and back log etc - should be in sons account by the w/e he says. I do believe him I think he's really trying to get things sorted via Paul Q, - I assume we will get a communication from the court soon with another date as I asked for a delay to allow clearance - at this stage with Barclays it's difficult to know what to do for the best. Reading the forums I think there are quite a few of us in the same position - won, rcvd settlement letter, but nothing to show for it. A new ploy perhaps - my little concern could be that what is deposited is not what was agreed - and then we start all over again! but that's being very pessimistic !

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pessimistic, but not implausible. I think once you've got the letter offer, they surely wouldn't deliberately dare the wrath of a court for the sake of maybe a couple of hundred quid. My thinking is that any discrepancy would be genuinely in error, unless I'm being naive. Incidentally, how did you co-opt Dino onto your case? I'm still dealing (or rather not dealing!) with the elusive Mr. Quinn.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Hi enoughisenough, I have tried several e-mails & got no response either, I really didn't expect him to pick up the phone but thought it was worth a shot.

"hammer the court or settle" just let them know that once I go away I won't be contactable, will see them in court & that things should be run to my agenda not theirs, he did say they were dealing with things in the week before they got to court, but thats not always the best solution for the claimant.

Andrew

I also don't think requesting a settlement now for £xxxx as opposed to £yyyyyy in 4 weeks time works, these guys are not cost conscious (or they'd have paid up months ago) & are just working through the claims fire fighting the most urgent ones, in case they haven't noticed they're all bloody urgent.

We could always try the tactic the use on us when we owe money to them & call everyday requesting payment, you could even try a spoof security check make sure it's him!!!!

Andrew

To be honest Kopstar, I've tied myself in a knot by withdrawing my offer, so I'll have to leave it late on. I'm trying to claim loads on top for example costs in assembling bundle. I know that Dino has made these settlements on top of interest and court fees. Also trying to claim about £200 worth of subsequent charges. I will bite the bullet, but will have to wait my turn in the queue which with PQ is dangerous becauswe he'll foul things up by being tardy in his response. Oh well!

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Well I have just spoken to PQ, I nearly fell off my chair when he answered today as he has not on previous attempts.

His best advice was to get a delay to the court date because it's tight to my return from holidays, which I would guess he would suggest because it means less work for him & a delayed outcome for me, not keen on that idea.

OR I contact towards the end of July & hammer the court or settle idea......hmmmm I know which works for me.

Andrew

I would just say OK then see you in court

No word today from Kate so emailed Dino who promised she'd respond today. She did within 20 mins and with my full claim on offer.

See here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/70074-slick-barclays-business.html and good luck to all.

Regards, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

No Saintly, when I get the letter from Kate, I'll be ready and waiting with my Striker Outer pen.

On a serious note, have I done wrong by posting my news today. It didn't even cross my mind I was so excited.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

I would just like to say at this point, that Oneofakind LOVES Paul Quinn!:D

See here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/63479-david-barclaysgoliath-3.html#post970355

Tonight, I am a happy man, having consumed a fair amount of red wine, costing a bit more than I usually pay....

:D :D :D

Ultimatums rarely work for either party (USA & UK Vs Saddam, spot the winner, sorry no politics allowed) It's best to keep cool & play them at their own game. They know they dont want to end up in court, we know they know so why stretch it out.........because it might put a few people off thats why.

It's been said before but this is not a get rich quick scheme, I started just after new year & now its summer(WHERE EXACTLY) so if it takes to Autumn so what.

Andrew

I've currently got 2 claims going on with Barclays, one with Krysta and the other with Kate Ashton. I've sent emails to them both as my court date is 31st July, the last ones being 4th July, I've had read receipts and delivered receipts on them, they haven't even bothered to open them. I've forwarded both mails onto Dino and had an immediate reply from him advising that he will speak to Krysta and Kate this afteroon.

Lucky people if you get Dino.

True to his word, I've received an email from Kate Ashton advising that I will be receiving a settlement letter next week - Does this mean that I can be added to the WON hall of fame!

D

OK. First thing first. PQ WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS. Secondly he won't action it until right on top of your court date. 3rd. You should contact Dino and say that PQ has not responded to your mails and you no longer want to deal with him. If you scan this thread carefully there are a thousand people dealing with PQ who NEVER get any response. Just go over his head.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

OK. First thing first. PQ WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS. Secondly he won't action it until right on top of your court date. 3rd. You should contact Dino and say that PQ has not responded to your mails and you no longer want to deal with him. If you scan this thread carefully there are a thousand people dealing with PQ who NEVER get any response. Just go over his head.

good cop ....bad cop...syndrome?