I dont see a complaint thread/forum

Guest mc661
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest mc661

Is there such a forum.

Seems what with the recent site censorship and accounts being deleted there should be one.

I also have a problem with the site, which I shall not post in open forums as It may be censored.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,

I noticed your post and agree that some of the issues of late have affected some and caused confusion.

If you were to send a moderator an issue they will look into it for you....or maybe put something in the site suggestion area?

If it is personal though or perhaps about a user, then definately post a private message to the moderators. At the time of writing this there are 4 online and dave in the red.

www.consumeractiongroup.co.u/forum

Go to the bottom of the page - see who is online - grab them before they sleep!

CJ

Guest mc661

Wow my first thread that people can actually be bothered to reply to.

Still waiting on advice on my other two threads, which mysteriously have been ignored.

I have replied to you via PM, mc661.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Guest mc661

Aha thankyou I am about to read it. It will more then likley answer my questions which I put in the PM.

edit: It has answered my questions. Thanks

I cant see how anyone could complain about the actual site itself! its FREE!,its educating people about their rights,and its giving hope to thousands of depressed, extorted ,and down trodden citizens like myself,without this site i would have been loosing the will to carry on, thankyou dave and thankyou bankfodder,my self my wife and my two lovely kid owe you lots!

jezzy

R.B.S Mastercard £7,189.00 written off default removed

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

WEll, thank you. You wouldn't know it from what a certain handful of users are saying lately.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

well ive seen a bit about that,its your baby and i feel there are too many people who are willing to bite the hand that feeds them! i noticed the bit about the swearing,and a member saying "so what",well im a builder and i swear too much! we are a civilised society(allegedly)and although swearing is a part of every day life its not required here we all know the institutions are total******** nuff said! allow swearing and the site will be full of it ,and if you personally did want to tell a few disrespectful members to f*** off well good on you ,like i said its your baby,your train and if they dont like it they can jump off! jezzy

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

The reason I was swearing there that night was because of all the baiting and backbiting by a few members.

Quite honestly, they made me angry (Which appeared to be their game - I used to do the same when I was 11 years old too) and I wanted to vent my anger.

Yes, I should have known better, but then I didn't expect people to be so ungrateful of the work that we all put in here.

Your comments mean a lot; thank you. It makes a refreshing change from childish, personal attacks.

------------

------------

Guest ChloeJane

Dave,

I think there should be a locked area for complaints - a thread away from public view for newbies etc and that threads like last night need an automatic time bomb of 2 minutes and self destruct!

You are making lots of sense tonight - and thanks to gizmo for the link - didn't know it existed.

I also agree with Jezzyjet! HEAR HEAR!!!!! I would have hit the key too..but Dave obviously has a heart.??

MC661 - answered one thread - is there another I missed? If so please let me know.

CJ

The reason I was swearing there that night was because of all the baiting and backbiting by a few members.

Quite honestly, they made me angry (Which appeared to be their game - I used to do the same when I was 11 years old too) and I wanted to vent my anger.

Yes, I should have known better, but then I didn't expect people to be so ungrateful of the work that we all put in here.

Your comments mean a lot; thank you. It makes a refreshing change from childish, personal attacks.

Can i just jump on the bandwagon and say that if it wasnt for CAG then I quite possibly wouldnt be here. After sufferring a financial meltdown over the last couple of years, I'm now really getting my life back. I'm not going to get a pile of cash back from my claims but it is eliminating most of my debt. I now know how to control the various DCAs I have to deal with and have well and truly seized the initiative. I owe CAG an awful lot and there are many others like me. I am so grateful ......

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.

Can i just jump on the bandwagon and say that if it wasnt for CAG then I quite possibly wouldnt be here. After sufferring a financial meltdown over the last couple of years, I'm now really getting my life back. I'm not going to get a pile of cash back from my claims but it is eliminating most of my debt. I now know how to control the various DCAs I have to deal with and have well and truly seized the initiative. I owe CAG an awful lot and there are many others like me. I am so grateful ......

That's why we're here and why the site exists.

And it will continue to exist despite any attempts to bring it down.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

YOU HAVE MY RESPECT ! you should charge people for this site and you dont,i would gladly pay a membership (if i still had a credit card) you would be a rich man! ive got into 60k of debt in the last 5 years seen my buisseness take a dive because of it paid 15 k in charges (yet to be reclaimed) and will pay my way when i do,if i didnt have a wife and kids (and c.a.g)i would have probably given up by now,and lost everything,

thankyou

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why should we charge for something that any user with half a brain cell can do themselves. We provide the info, you do the work.

It's call empowerment....(we even make up our own words:D )

If we were to charge, then we would sink to the level of the ambulance chasers.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I too think it has been apalling that people come on here and abuse (in a non-friendly banter way),all those who are trying to help.

Those who are in the habit of that would be much better off using their anger/frustration constructively and getting on with the real purpose of the site i.e to get their bank charges back.

I am still in the long process of claiming my bank charges/errors made on my accounts back but know that at the end of the day my family will be around £24k better off.

Yes I am frustrated at the time delays etc but regard that as the banks problem, not anyone on CAG who have always given support and advice where they were able.

It now seems to have quietened down a lot - Stephen has posted a new set of rules on his forum, which seems to suggest that he will be taking a dim view of any further cross-forum bickering. That is not to say that there will not be different points of view, a healthy position, but that CAG and PC should continue working against the banks rather than each other.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

How refreshing. A thread that has not degenerated into mud slinging and name calling. I am actually reading this with a smile on my face :D .

Dave you don't need to explain yourself. You are as human as the rest of us & I for one think you have been very restrained (much more than I would have been). At the end of the day, as has been said many times before, this site belongs to you and Bankfodder and whatever you choose to do here is your business. The rest of us should respect than.

So, I would like to send a HUGE "virtual" hug to Dave. You have put up with so much more just lately than anyone should have to, especially when you think that you really don't have to.

Yoda xxx

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

Thank you. It's really appreciated.

------------

------------

Wow my first thread that people can actually be bothered to reply to.

Still waiting on advice on my other two threads, which mysteriously have been ignored.

If you're not happy with the service, you could always ask for your money back.. :wink:

Its nice to hear you say thanks and we would never charge for advising people as many of us are in the same position.You have no idea how much of a lift it give all the team when we hear that someone has got their money back so please keep telling us and filling in our survey .When we have a difficult few days with our own personal problems we sometimes question why we give our time then one look at the survey or an email / post from a member who has got their money back saying Thank you makes us realise why we do it .

So THANK YOU :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

At the risk of wandwaggon-jumping...

I used to spend a lot of time on another forum (different site etc) and I know how "political" it can get and how frustrating it can become when "factions" appear, and regulars can feel unwanted, or un-appreciated.

Nowadays I try not to get sucked in to any forum enough to understand, let alone take part in the politics!!

I would like to thank all the founders and helpers and mods as personally I now feel in control of an aspect of my life that I've always tried to push to the back of my head, and can't tell you how much it means to me!

I now have courage and, armed with the invaluable information on this site, the knowledge to take charge of my finances.

After all these years I can check my online banking, once a day, and not log in sporadically with my fingers firmly crossed!! Finally I can have a spreadsheet on my pc with income & outgoings on it, and not "hope and pray" that everything would get paid every month!! At last I can make plans for the future, and thanks to THIS SITE I can now save and make plans for the future, without worry or guilt and in the full knowledge that I am in control. It may not sound like much to some, but for me it's changed my life. Really it has!

So, from a personal point of view I wish that those who don't like the site/posters/rules/etc etc would just LEAVE and let this site continue to do what it was originally intended to do, help people. I would hate to think that any political nonsense would mean people couldn't get the advice given here.

I visit few forums these days, but THIS particular one has allowed me to help where I can, in order to feel I'm giving something back.

Thank you.

2007 Issues ALL RESOLVED

2008 Issues ALL RESOLVED

£4,200 in charges claimed back succesfully from a total of 5 Creditors

2009 Issues ALL RESOLVED

NEXT Directory - No Agreement, No Further Action **WON**

2010 Issues

Court Claim from Black Horse - AOS 22.11.10, CPR 23.11.10

Assisting Daughter with Employment Tribunal for Wrongful Dismissal/Discrimination

:) My Head is officially out of the Sand :)

At the risk of wandwaggon-jumping...

I used to spend a lot of time on another forum (different site etc) and I know how "political" it can get and how frustrating it can become when "factions" appear, and regulars can feel unwanted, or un-appreciated.

Nowadays I try not to get sucked in to any forum enough to understand, let alone take part in the politics!!

I would like to thank all the founders and helpers and mods as personally I now feel in control of an aspect of my life that I've always tried to push to the back of my head, and can't tell you how much it means to me!

I now have courage and, armed with the invaluable information on this site, the knowledge to take charge of my finances.

After all these years I can check my online banking, once a day, and not log in sporadically with my fingers firmly crossed!! Finally I can have a spreadsheet on my pc with income & outgoings on it, and not "hope and pray" that everything would get paid every month!! At last I can make plans for the future, and thanks to THIS SITE I can now save and make plans for the future, without worry or guilt and in the full knowledge that I am in control. It may not sound like much to some, but for me it's changed my life. Really it has!

So, from a personal point of view I wish that those who don't like the site/posters/rules/etc etc would just LEAVE and let this site continue to do what it was originally intended to do, help people. I would hate to think that any political nonsense would mean people couldn't get the advice given here.

I visit few forums these days, but THIS particular one has allowed me to help where I can, in order to feel I'm giving something back.

Thank you.

Hear hear and very well said!:D

its thanks to this site I have taken on the banks for three of my sons I have been a member for a long time but only through looking at all the threads and the help that people get from this sight did I have the courage to take on the banks.

Not been on all weekend so I take it I missed something so I would just like to thank Dave and Bankfodder for putting this site together if it was not for them myself and many others would not have taken on the banks.

I am only sorry to see this thread is not filled with a lot more thanks than it is.

Thank again Dave and Bankfodder from rae may