oh my blinking good

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my mum foned the woolwich a month ago for her statements as she wants to claim her charges back,the bank said she doesnt need them, they will work out what shes owed and give her a refund, we thought yeah they will try it on and offer 2% of what she should get,

anyway we went 4 it so 2 days later she got a letter saying they r looking into it and they will let us know by the 26th april

so 2day came a letter,they have offered her £2655, my mum nearly fainted, they aint accepting they were in the wrong but oh well

they sent her list of charges aswell and its all there, all it took was a fone call, wish it was that easy 4 me with hsbc

can the title be changed 2 god and not good please lol

Wow, nima, I think that's only the second time I've heard of this happening. But it's always good to know what's going on with the Woollieheads.

Perhaps they are changing tactice and trying to avoid the 8% applicable upon MCOL filing.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

wow.. again.. I'm due for my letter on the 2nd may so fingers crossed its the same result!!

Debbi

Woolwich S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent charges 2500 offer 1894 accepted as need the money ! but the rest will go all the way !!:)

Woolwich (daughters) SAR sent charges 170.00 , no offer ?! :-| 14 day letter sent

Abbey S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent pre 6 ryrs claim - one to watch !!

Black Horse £548, offered £262, awaiting balance got balance =paid in full:D

Barclaycard S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

Halifax SAR sent

Citibank Sar sent - blah letter sent back. sending a SAR default notice at end of 40days

Capital one SAR sent, statements recd, 14 day letter sent

usual head office number mate, they will look into it. then send u a letter with a date they expect to have completed the investigations, and bang on that date u will get ur offer

the person who signed it was the customer relations manager called angie collins