advice needed,on so many debt collectors after me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have asked RWC for a copy of credit agreement but, they have replied telling me that there is no signed agreement . They say that I was deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the credit, which were relayed in the catalogue itself, when I placed the first order. They go on to say that by ordering goods from the catalogue, I am liable for payment of those goods. What do I do next?

write back and tell them as they are probably aware a debt can only be reinforced with a properly executed agreement, as they have written to confirm this doesnt exist you want written notification that the alleged debt will be written off, all entries on your credit file removed and written confirmation of it otherwise you will replrt them to the information commitioners office.

this help?

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

hello everyone, i sent out requests for my cca on 4th of april, only one sent out some thing (which turned out to be a application)

so, the 12 days have long gone by,

and the 30 days they get, we are now on day 26 into that,

so if i dont here of nothing in 4 days time, what do i do next??

im so nervous becouse,none of these debt collectors ent realy relying to all this, apart from one who sent a application form (lowells/capital one), and another who have requested one (littlewoods-which i know there ent one), why they all being so quite??:confused: xxxx

Making complaints to your local and their local trading standards, you may want to do this via e-mail if they offer this service, to save postage.

Also, consider making a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service too.

All my knowledge has been gained from personal experience and the sharing of advice from fellow members.

im so nervous becouse,none of these debt collectors ent realy relying to all this, apart from one who sent a application form (lowells/capital one), and another who have requested one (littlewoods-which i know there ent one), why they all being so quite??:confused: xxxx

.... probably because they are unable to comply. :D After 12+2 days and one calendar month, it's an offence to pursue payment without complying with a CCA request.

There is no need for you to contact them at all... just complain to TS and the OFT.

:)

hi again everyone,

i just contacted my local trading standards,and emailed them regarding lowells. i put down every thing what has happend along with all the kept letters and recored delivery recipts i have. :) xx

.... probably because they are unable to comply. :D After 12+2 days and one calendar month, it's an offence to pursue payment without complying with a CCA request.

There is no need for you to contact them at all... just complain to TS and the OFT.

:)

Making complaints to your local and their local trading standards, you may want to do this via e-mail if they offer this service, to save postage.

Also, consider making a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service too.

i have just made a complaint to both trading standards and financial ombudsman services regarding lowell financial :) xxxx

Well done Mich, you are doing brilliantly!:D I agree, no need to contact Lowells, why waste time/ink/postage on a letter they won't even bother to read:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work, try not to be nervous you have our support here whenever you need it:) XXXX

Well done Mich, you are doing brilliantly!:D I agree, no need to contact Lowells, why waste time/ink/postage on a letter they won't even bother to read:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work, try not to be nervous you have our support here whenever you need it:) XXXX

thank you so much mate that means alot,

i do feel quite proud of myself, and i couldent of got this far with out all of you helping me. i sending out loads of hugs and kisses now with this message, lol! xx:D

thank you so much mate that means alot,

i do feel quite proud of myself, and i couldent of got this far with out all of you helping me. i sending out loads of hugs and kisses now with this message, lol! xx:D

Awwww, how sweet!:D You have every right to be proud of yourself, and isn't it satisfying to stand up to the bullies!

morning everyone,

ive just recieved a letter from DEBT MANAGERS LTD (for littlewoods)

they have wrote in there letter they have been unable to obtain a copy of the signed agreement, so they have closed the account and returned the file back over to littlewoods.

all future communication should be with them direct.:) xx

morning everyone,

ive just recieved a letter from DEBT MANAGERS LTD (for littlewoods)

they have wrote in there letter they have been unable to obtain a copy of the signed agreement, so they have closed the account and returned the file back over to littlewoods.

all future communication should be with them direct.:) xx

Yay, that's one DCA out the way Mich!!:D WELL DONE ! And if they can't supply it, that means Littlewoods won't be able to either.

Yay, that's one DCA out the way Mich!!:D WELL DONE ! And if they can't supply it, that means Littlewoods won't be able to either.

hi mate,:)

i had a debt collector (to do with a book club), sent me the same sort of letter the other week.

yes it is good news.:D

remember the reclaim back bank charges company i told you about, they are taking hsbc to court, i had to sign papers the other day:) xx

as for the stamp question.

any unused stamp is classed as legal tender/payment.

as it can be used or cashed at a post office

i think that is still the case

dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi mate,:)

i had a debt collector (to do with a book club), sent me the same sort of letter the other week.

yes it is good news.:D

remember the reclaim back bank charges company i told you about, they are taking hsbc to court, i had to sign papers the other day:) xx

Great stuff, shouldn't be long before you get your money back from them then:D Did you put in your POC that you wanted paying by cheque after?

Great stuff, shouldn't be long before you get your money back from them then:D Did you put in your POC that you wanted paying by cheque after?

no but im sure,this company will get it all back for me, i havent told them im in debt with them.

im gonna have to wait and see,

if they do take the money to pay towards the debt il will say then about all my other debts, and the money is mine and i will decide who gets what. xx:)

no but im sure,this company will get it all back for me, i havent told them im in debt with them.

im gonna have to wait and see,

if they do take the money to pay towards the debt il will say then about all my other debts, and the money is mine and i will decide who gets what. xx:)

If the account is still active/open the bank will more than likely pay it off your debt:( although if it's already been passed to a DCA then you should get a cheque, I think:-) either way, you'll know soon XX

If the account is still active/open the bank will more than likely pay it off your debt:( although if it's already been passed to a DCA then you should get a cheque, I think:-) either way, you'll know soon XX

hi mate, :)

the account was shut down some years ago, and in the last year the debt was sold on. xx

Hiya Mich

Just passing through your thread and having a read :D

A Big Well Done so far!

Love Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

as for the stamp question.

any unused stamp is classed as legal tender/payment.

as it can be used or cashed at a post office

i think that is still the case

dx100uk

So do not need to pay for a postal order, COOL:cool: shame they don't make it known:rolleyes:

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.