to procced or not.

enaid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have now received some statements and letter about microfiche, with others to follow. Should I start the claim for the charges I have now, or would it be best to wait for the rest of the statements and do just one claim?

They are not estimated I have statements from June 2004, i just wondered if it would be ok to start a claim on these and then claim again on the other statements, that they say will take a while to arrive.

Just do one claim

Have they said when they hope to get you them by?

If it were me, I'd send the prelimary letter now. You have around 28 days then to add the rest before starting the claim. You don't have to do an estimated claim, just add the rest on when you get them.

There is nothing to stop you doing this, and it will save a lot of time.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

In the next 6 weeks or so! but I have read other threads and it seems to be taking longer than this to get the rest of the statements even through the legal route. So are you saying start claim now, and later alter figures and interest?

Well the interest isn't an issue until you start the claim through the courts.

If you start the prelimary letter now, you can save alot of the waiting at a later date. You can add the later charges right up until you file your claim. Lots of claimants add the extra charges just before they submit their N1.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

• 2 weeks later...

Hi enaid :D

I would tend to agree with 121.... in that....

*personally I would not start an estimated claim yet (however)

(and I think you are right about waiting for the microfiche):rolleyes:

*there is nothing wrong now starting with the priliminary letter now :D to get the ball rolling. You can state you want to claim £x +£y interest + £microfiche info, which you are waiting on (from them).

In theory, and I know you are considering you should include the £z contractual now too :!: ; but I never included mine until the LBA stage. You could spend the time researching the yukky yukky £z too.

Incidentally, the more letters you write before you actually submit the claim to proove to the judge how hard you have tried to settle the claim.... not that your end up in court ;)

Hope this gives a fully answer; and thanks for visiting my thread :-)

Innocent

:D CLICK MY SCALES IF I HAVE BEEN USEFUL :D

BARCLAYCARD WON £307

CAPITAL ONE WON £2.1k

NATWEST WON £3.4k

LLOYDS TSB CURRENT

Start 26/4 LBA 7/6 conLBA 22/1 N1 12/3 AQ 3/5/07ONHOLD

MORE THAN/ LLOYDS MCARD

Start 2/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

MONUMENT VISA

Start 1/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

NATWEST BUSINESS

RESEARCHING

Yes it is tempting to get the ball rolling but Michael Browne knows what he is talking about. I sent letter to Mr Whalley threatening court action and got my statements a week later. They might be more anxious to play ball after 'Whistleblower' IMHO. Sally

Well I have sent Request for Payment letter on 16th March, they received it 19th March, so I am giving them till 2nd April for response. Still not had earlier statements but I will add them on later as suggested.

Don't know if I am coming or going, I have Monument and Cap 1 on the go as well, all for my son mind you (bl88dy kids whou'ld ave em):confused:

Well I have sent Request for Payment letter on 16th March, they received it 19th March, so I am giving them till 2nd April for response. Still not had earlier statements but I will add them on later as suggested.

Don't know if I am coming or going, I have Monument and Cap 1 on the go as well, all for my son mind you (bl88dy kids whou'ld ave em):confused:

Hi enaid I had similar problem as you with Halifax so I started the prelim stage with 2005/2007 statements mentioning I would include further charges when they complied with SAR. Got my statements after 43 days so when I sent LBA amended Schedule of charges to include all charges.

starting court claim 31/3/2007 don't need to wish you good luck just be patient you will get paid.

dpick :razz:

Thanks dpick,

I didn't tell them I would be adding on the older charges in my prelim, as I expect I will have to do an LBA, so I will include it in that letter. Did you do Contractual Int? I find that very daunting, but I would love to squeeze every bit out of them.

Thanks dpick,

I didn't tell them I would be adding on the older charges in my prelim, as I expect I will have to do an LBA, so I will include it in that letter. Did you do Contractual Int? I find that very daunting, but I would love to squeeze every bit out of them.

Hi, I am not going for contractual interest just 8% at court stage with halifax. I want to go through a standard claim where I get the money in my hot sticky hands first. I will be going for charges interest on charges and interest on that total. With Capital one if I get both PPI and charges etc back I will have something left after clearing card MBNA will just pay some of the balance of card.

dpick:razz:

I did exactly the same thing with my first claims. I assume you are referring to 'debit interest - as notified last month' if yours is a current account? Quite right you will get it all back as long as you stick to your guns and refuse to be bullied either verbally or by letter. A very empowering experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Anedar

It wasn't an estimated claim as such, I only received statements from 04 with £312 on them so I requested that.Anyway as I heard nothing I sent LBA on 4/4. Yesterday I received offer of £120 the letter was dated 30/3 but no frank on envelope to say when it was posted. I said on LBA I will be reclaiming any charges on the earlier statements when they finally send them. If your 40 days are up there is a letter of non compliance DPA in the Template letters, giving another 7 days to comply, and I think you complain OFS (not sure if it is them but you will see when you look for the letter). Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...