Lateralus for Site helper - Who agrees?

siena
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just saw this, I totally agree Lateralus should be made a site helper, dont know where i would be without her (and its nice to see why you two are called pinky and perky at last !!! i was so confused !!)

Lats addiction to nudge letters is also kinda cute, id love to know how many times she has used the word "nudge" in her posts, it must be thousands !!

Good luck becoming a Site Helper Lats, you deserve it.

R

DITTO!

Wonder how many 'Nudges' You've started???

Querky

Initial Letter 23/12/06

LBA 14/01/07

MCOL 1/3/07

Acknowledged 3/3/07

Defended 27/03/07

Transferred 3/4/07

Stay Ordered 27th April

Stay Set Aside 14th May

COURT DATE 5th JUNE 2007

Waiting on offer just under £5K

who dredged up this old chestnut???????

i like the word nudge - it reminds me of the fruit machines -

and we used to advise ringing them loads, etc til it was pointed out it was verging on harassment - so, who could take offense at a gentle nudge!!

i hope they have a word for them in their office -

like oh, not another one of those g.d. nudge letters!!!!!!

i live in my own little world.....but it's ok - they know me here

LATTIE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :d you got my vote matey :D

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

my stock answer for people who say "you don't sound like you've been here twenty years is this - if YOU had the choice, would YOU want to sound like you come from 'ULL?!

i swear this is true - 22 years in this country and i still have trouble understanding peeps around here.

i have no accent - it's the rest of the world that does!

• 2 months later...

Wow...this IS an old thread. I remember way back when it first popped up...lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Mammy Lattie Gets my vote anytime, but i can appreciate that taking on full time could be a bit too much.

I think we can all be thankfull that as long as she wants to help peeps, she will, and for that i for one am happy.

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Lats, you are made to help peeps :) and thank you for posts on my thread. :) You should not feel any pressure to take on the task :rolleyes: (however change happenz - you've seen the advert). You must make a considered assessment :smile: on how you feel about the task before someone on the site with connections to the administrator or the moderators or HM the Queen,8) posts a drop dead post which makes it impossible to ignore! :eek:

Take care

al

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

I would definitely add my vote. But only if she's happy to take it on, and won't feel pressured. She's helped me with advice from time to time and it's always good.:D

It's thanks to people like her, we're empowered to take on the banks and financial institutions with confidence. I hope to be able to do the same.