Torigirl Vs Barclays

torigirl_uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeah I had the same question - have you now used the spread sheets from this site, because if you have then you just restart your computer using the date you filed on MCOL and the interest charges will be exactly the same as what you put on your claim, because I think they do need to be the same.

If you haven't used the spread sheets from this site and stuck with the ones from Moneyexpert.com then the interest isn't automatically updated so won't change. So if you've used them then the interest should be the same when you used them when you calculated the amount for MCOL.

Does this help more?:)

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep thats great, thanks for your help, I submitted using mse's interest charge from when I originally started my claim!!! i know i'm lazy!! The interest isn't going to go up that much so i think I'll just stick with what i've asked for. Will send two copies to court now, and 1 to Barclays when I receive their acknowledgement?

Cheers!:-)

POPPY07

Cool Curly! I'm waiting for my acknowledgement aswell, Barclays have until the 31st of march, when have they got to acknowledge yours?

Hi Tori,

They've got till the 7th April a week after yours, which is Easter Saturday, do you think that will make them defend it before Easter or wait till after?

Knowing Barclays they will do it after, as they are so rubbish with dead lines!:D

Don't suppose you are anywhere near Norfolk? As they may when court date comes through Block us all together with others that are claiming their money back. Would be nice to know there are others from round here!!:)

I see tori.......

....your knowledge and experience is coming along nicely ;):)

Ur doing well :D

:D CLICK MY SCALES IF I HAVE BEEN USEFUL :D

BARCLAYCARD WON £307

CAPITAL ONE WON £2.1k

NATWEST WON £3.4k

LLOYDS TSB CURRENT

Start 26/4 LBA 7/6 conLBA 22/1 N1 12/3 AQ 3/5/07ONHOLD

MORE THAN/ LLOYDS MCARD

Start 2/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

MONUMENT VISA

Start 1/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

NATWEST BUSINESS

RESEARCHING

Thanx Innocent!!!!

I started this really not having a clue but the more I read and give little bits of advice the more I'm understanding about the whole process. I love this website, I spend most of my day on it when I'm supposed to be working:D

I think I want my thread to show that people like me who aren't great at these sorts of things, can take on the 'Big Guys' and win!!!

Gosh ..... That was a pretty inspirational speech!!!!:D Don't know what came over me!!!!! Hahaha

• Haha 1

Inspirational speeches too...... :)

........ consider me inspired ;)

Innocent :D

:D CLICK MY SCALES IF I HAVE BEEN USEFUL :D

BARCLAYCARD WON £307

CAPITAL ONE WON £2.1k

NATWEST WON £3.4k

LLOYDS TSB CURRENT

Start 26/4 LBA 7/6 conLBA 22/1 N1 12/3 AQ 3/5/07ONHOLD

MORE THAN/ LLOYDS MCARD

Start 2/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

MONUMENT VISA

Start 1/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

NATWEST BUSINESS

RESEARCHING

Not wrote on here for a week, so I thought I would just up date - Barclays have until the 31st to acknowledge which is Sunday, so on Monday I'll have to see if they've done it and if not then I'll file a Judgement against them:D

Guest Mumofthreeboys
Not wrote on here for a week, so I thought I would just up date - Barclays have until the 31st to acknowledge which is Sunday, so on Monday I'll have to see if they've done it and if not then I'll file a Judgement against them:D

Tori, before you go for Judgement - read this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13

Thanks Mumof3, I had a read through that link you gave me and from reading that, I think if they don't acknowledge the claim, then I will send the letter allowing them an extra 7 days. It just seems like a much better course of action and makes me look like I'm giving them time to respond and willing to cooperate.

Thanks again for your help!!!

Tori

tori, how long has your claim been going on for?

mama

08/02/07-Prelim letter & SOC sent to Barclays

22/02/07-LBA & updated SOC sent to Barclays

23/02/07-Prelim letter and SOC sent to RBS

05/03/07-Offer letter recd from RBS - full settlement, no conditions. Accepted

08/03/07-Paid in full from RBS:D

12/03/07-Offer from Barclays - less than 1/3 of the full amount, rejection letter sent with updated SOC:mad:

26/03/07-Claim #2 against RBS...Prelim letter and SOC sent (same account, more charges since settling last claim!)

18/05/07- recfd offer from RBS for full amount claimed, accepted!

25/0507-recd offer from barclays for full amount!!!! yippee!!! acceptance sent

26/0507-recd letter from barclays saying that they have closed my account???? help!?

hey torigirl good news .

i won the lottery last night.

now the bad news.

i got four numbers up and won 41 quid.:-D

i have also made about £200 helping people in work reclaim their money.

just think 2 more numbers and you might have had a new car .

oh well euro millions on friday.

hows your claim coming along.

Still... 4 numbers is bloody great, it's £40 you never had!!! You really are on a winning streak - my car is still in sight;) :D

My claim is going alright, just a bit slow now waiting for Barclays to do things and get their A into G!

God you're doing it for mates - thats a good idea I might start suggesting doing that!:)

Hey!

Well as thought - even though they had an extra day they didn't acknowledge my claim, so I've wrote them a letter which I will send today which will allow them another 7 days to acknowledge or pay in full.:) Hopefully this little reminder will make them pay up, but we know barclays and I'll be waiting until the bitter end!!!!:D