givememymoney V HSBC

givememymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How exciting today I finally hear back from HSBC. However, it isn't an offer just a "Customer Satisfaction Survey" from Matthew Holt - Senior Service Quality Manager, Service Quality Team, Leeds!!!!!!

They just want to find out from me what I think about the quality of their service and if there are any areas where they can improve!!!! Oh am I going to enjoy this!! :D :D :D

There is even a tick box for me to indicate if I think I have had charges that I think are unfair. Oh yes! :D

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Only two phone calls this evening from HSBC trying to sell me stuff. I had a long conversation about bank charges with one of there people so my anger levels have reduced a bit this evening! :)

After all this time, do you start to loose hope that you will ever see this money again? I started MCOl process on the 5th March and I am already feeling quite fed up and I wonder sometimes if ever this money will come to me!!!:(

Halifax - £245 - SETTLED - in full

MBNA Business - £190 - SETTLED - in full

HSBC - Closed business a/c - £1,850 - SETTLED IN FULL

HSBC - Business a/c - £4,388 - SETTLED FOR £4,100

Nat West Card - SETTLE IN FULL - £124.71

Halifax Credit Card - MCOL 26th May 2007

Egg - 1st LBA 12th May 2007

Are you a business customer, let's join forces subscribe to:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/68191-claiming-business-account-lets-6.html#post646109

it took me four months exactly to start the process and receive my cheque - i was one of the quicker one's too. it's just volume of claims they're dealing with that have made the process much slower - just have to be patient i think. even if they take you close to the wire - you'll get an offer before they'll see you in court. hang on in there peeps, your time will come, trust me x

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

It does take time and we will get there in the end and then I really am going to have some fun with HSBC on my second claim.

Today the barstewards have filled their AQ at the eleventh hour just before the judge was going to order their defence to be struck out. I am gonna have a think about a letter to write to get them moving along a bit. :D

I think i am the only person to never ever got any offer whatsoever at any stage, they never filed their AQ due on 6th march but still nothing, obviously not trying to scare me that they are going to court or they would have filed, just wanna really test your patience, i have reported DG to the legal complaints service, anyone else wants to the web site is LCS: Legal Complaints Service home as they have provided me with no correspondance or tried to make contact or fulfil their legal obligations via the court services.

It is not enough to say they have a backlog whilst avoiding what is common law

tmc, i never had an offer until the day i filed my aq - and that was the full offer. don't be too despondent - your time will come for sure!! (big smile)

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

tmc, cant you get judgement by now ? the 6th March was over 2 weeks ago. An extension of time is one thing but that’s ridiculous

pete

i cant get a judgement as the court has not sent out the order as they have a backlog - it defeats the object of having a n Allocation deadline and also makes a 7 day extension that becomes 4 weeks totally pointless

sorry think i'm robbing the thread check here Themadcap vs HSBC

I like the idea of going down the Legal Complaints route. I am also writing to the Minister for Justice - Patricia Scotland to see if that will result in changes after all I have more claims I want to make :lol:

Its the thing were all going to have to do in order to get things hurried along as me and you are in exactly the same boat, we all need to force them to issue their intentions, if they never intend on going to court then the judges need to look at the number of vexatious cases being presented to them

Agreed I have just spoken to a very nice lady at the Legal Complaints Service. This doesn't really fall under their remit and the best thing for us to do is take it up with the courts.

Yes - I wrote to a Judge (The Hon Judge Etherington) about this who was heading a committee on the civil courts "making civil proceedings more effiecient."

Just a general letter saying are you aware, as chairman of this committee blah, blah,...your colleague District Judge Collins said it is approaching an abuse of the court system blah, blah. I'm not even at AQ stage yet but I was trying to see what this committee thought.

Got a letter back on very posh letterhead - all crests and stamps and things - but it said take it up with individual judges as and when individuals get their hearing dates.

So not much help really - but I think we can all plug away from different angles until it seeps into the consciouslness of the Judges collective

Claim against First Direct - WON - 29th March 2007