givememymoney V HSBC

givememymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely my wife used to work for them and she was in the branch the other day and could see the cashier summoning up the courage to sell a mortgage to us. I just wish my wife would have remembered the claim and said that we would be interested in hearing about their mortgages once they have paid back the charges.:)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Well DG must be busy today as can't find anyone to answer a phone!!! Left a message and will try again tomorrow. Would be nice to get an full offer in the next few days! ;-)

Got a message from Rachel at DG today confirming that they have all my details and will be responding in due course!!!! Not sure if that means I will get a nice letter like so many others have today but I live in hope. :)

i wouldn't hold my breathe - due course doesn't sound like tomorrow. but you never know. if i learned one thing here - it's that you just don't know what they will do or when they will do it. fingers crossed for you!

your aq is due tuesday, right? are you ok with it - need any help or is it all done? the instructions are all over this forum but i'll send it if you need it.

have you been bugging dg - netty e mailed every day - to everyone on the staff list i think. who knows if it helps or not - out of the 12 whose aq's are due within the next 3 days - i think hers is the only full offer so far - just can't tell - but an offer just before or just after the aq going in is quite normal. i'd send off a couple of emails asking about the status of your claim and/or can you supply any information to help them expedite their offer? that sort of thing.

get back quickly if you want me to post the aq stuff.

I think I will have to join the email club later.

Your right that my AQ is due Tuesday haven't written it up yet but feel confident with it I will post over the weekend if I get stuck with it.

Thanks

not long now g.m.m.m... goodluck.. :)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]S.A.R. sent 30 October-reply received 10 november[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Prelim letter sent 28 november- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]LBA sent 13 december- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]MCOL filed 30 december- issued 02/01/07[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]loveletter from colin received 02/01/07-saying will get in touch on feb 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]acknowledged claim on 4 jan- has until 1 feb to defend.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]defence entered 31 jan 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]offer received 1-2-2007... still waiting for the moolah though:cool: ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]and moolah arrives 1-march 2007!!! Praise the Lord!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

So my AQ is ready to go (don't worry Lateralus!) I am only a short walk from my local county court so will take a stroll about 2pm tomorrow.

I presume that most people filling in their AQ do not have a solicitor acting for them but would be interested in hearing peoples views. Obviously it is not that likely that I will ever get my day in court but am happy to represent myself on matters of fact like this.

One last question should I be including another copy of my schedule of charges to go with my AQ?

:)

yes, can't hurt - so it's the aq and extra pages (like the draft direction), plus the breakdown, plus cheque and on all pages be sure your name and claim no. are at the top. that's all there is.

so many were filing their aq's over the last week that i wrote a thread dedicated to what comes next - take a look and see what you think.

Yeah all done and doubled checked (obviously only one cheque! ;) ), all extra pages have my name and claim number on them. So thorough I even spotted a slight error in the draft directions!!!!

I saw your thread on what next and it looked fantastic thanks for being so helpful.

:D

if you do... you'll get it back though!! they're so busy, can't imagine why lol

fingers, toes, eyes crossed for you x

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

please ignore my previous post I will take my own advice and read the forum particularly this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/71343-when-you-have-filed.html

:rolleyes:

just to let you know my AQ was due 26th feb posted it on the 22nd feb, rang the courts yesterday DG haven't even filed there's so you'l proberly find they wait or not even file, and today they sent me a full offer!

just to let you know my AQ was due 26th feb posted it on the 22nd feb, rang the courts yesterday DG haven't even filed there's so you'l proberly find they wait or not even file, and today they sent me a full offer!

congratulations kensico!! fantastic news

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!