givememymoney V HSBC

givememymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be gentle with them!!!!! I have only spoken to the once so I think that if they haven't filed their AQ a gentle prod to find out what they are going to do wouldn't hurt.

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

yeah I know dreaming of George Clooney. ;) But the link doesn't make it clear how I will find out will it be a letter/call and also from what date would the 14 days start just I am off to India for a few days on business and don't want to stuff things up at this stage. :)

hmm....not sure in that scenario, maybe phone the courts tomorrow and ask the question, telling them that you're out of the country for a few days and ask what do they suggest/what's likely to happen??

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

ok, i've not left yet - i would say it takes awhile and it won't happen at all if they don't file their aq. meant to say earlier - i wouldn't ask dg anything about the aq except to inform them that your cost to settle has just gone up by £100 (if it applies). if you are following my new thinking - one call a week to them - most of the action now is checking with the court to see what's what.

can someone watch the post for you and maybe check the courts -

if it's only a few days - you'll be ok

don't think the letter would come for at least two weeks - then 2 weeks to get the stuff back to them - and i'm betting you have an offer long before that happens! they seem to be moving along a little lately. maybe hear very soon!

now, i'm off! - oooooh george clooney, my absolute fav!!!!!!!

Hello givememymoney

I have just got my first reply from the Abbey saying they will investigate and come back to me in 4 weeks. When you got yours did you wait for the time given or did you press on regardless please?

Ljohn

Oh I pressed on you have to let the banks know you are serious and stick to your own timescales they on the other hand would love to drag it all out as long as possible in the hope that you will make a mistake or give up!!

Hello givememymoney

I have just got my first reply from the Abbey saying they will investigate and come back to me in 4 weeks. When you got yours did you wait for the time given or did you press on regardless please?

Ljohn

hi ljohn

have you started a thread in the abbey forum? there will be people on there who can answer your questions with more knowledge of the abbey process -don't know if it's any different but they'll be able to watch your thread and guide you. good luck with your claim

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Checked with the court today HSBC still have not filed their AQ and this has now been refered to the judge. I was told that the judge may well give HSBC another 7 days to file. Oh well!!!

It would be nice to get it tomorrow before I fly on Sunday. Anyone know how many of us have filed an AQ and are now waiting for HSBC to file or give up??

Once this is all settled I think I will write to HSBC and DG about the way they mess people around as we all know they are going to pay up eventually!!!

no way of knowing how many and they aren't just dealing with people from this site - there are loads, and loads more - must be somewhat depressing in their office - like the work is never going to all get done!

are you leaving someone looking after your post for you? like a partner or trusted friend - just to keep an eye on what might come in? they could always fax it to your for a sig, i guess - or just keep a close eye - maybe text you if an offer comes along. i'm sure you've got it all under control.

safe journey!