Amazon cease and desist CMS solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Nothing in saying is not true - it was Amazon logistics who delivered it. I guarantee you, I can provide a tracking number as an example if needed.

I didn't see any damage, it was just marked as damaged. The proof was on the tracking and on the Amazon order page where it said "package could not be delivered"

Just to confirm again, all items were 100% sent to a hub and not a residential house 

I'm getting confused with your answers, I'm sure it's me. Have you ever seen one of the packages in the flesh, so to speak and does this hub make you collect the parcel in person over a counter? Or something else?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello

I have not seen a package myself, they have been marked as damaged by someone else - it's not myself declaring or marking it as damaged.

And the Amazon hubs work like this -

Multiple hubs around the UK, they can be convenience stores, news agents etc. So the driver takes it to the hub, it's then marked as delivered to hub. Shop keeper is supposed to keep it for 7 days, sometimes they do cut this short and give it back to the driver prematurely (this can be due to lack of space, size of item etc). 

Once at the hub, you can then go and collect with your ID and pickup code 

William - thank you for your advise here 

It's an Amazon counter, they have said its a locker in their letter - nothing was sent to a locker.

They all went to a counter where someone has physically received the item who worked in the shop

Still waiting for the PDF copies of the other letters and which I asked yesterday for you to post up. You haven't made any reference to these at all.

Also, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with your replies.

At one point you seem to say that you haven't seen anything. Then you suggest that in fact you have seen a parcel and that it was marked as damaged. Then you say that the parcels were sent to a locker. Then a hub. Now it's a counter.

If there was a criminal action in respect of this, you can be pretty certain that it would go to a jury. With your attempts to sidestep Amazon security procedures by using other accounts, plus your various versions of what has happened, it wouldn't go very well for you.

Sorry maybe I didn't explain myself well enough - the only evidence I've seen of the damage is from the tracking information on Amazons website. The tracking showed "damaged and returning to Amazon". I've never stated, or mean to imply, to say that I have seen anything physically

I've always said Amazon hub, the letter is where the solicitors referenced a locker. If I have referenced a locker anywhere, it's only in relation to what the solicitors stated in their letter. I've had a read back and I have been referring to an Amazon hub from my first post. I'm not trying to hide any of the facts.

I will upload the other PDFs as soon as I physically can, I'm waiting for them to send it through to me. I just know they received similar letters as they sent screenshots, but I want the whole PDF to upload 

Edited by ryanwheels
  • Thanks 1

• dx100uk changed the title to Amazon cease and desist CMS solicitors

FWIW: these people are just the same as the ACS Law etc etc and the copy right infringement pirated video/you watched a naughty movie on your wi-fi scammers.

let 'em get on with it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I certainly think that you shouldn't have any more communication with them until you hear back to the letter which you have sent. Also, the other account holders involved in this should not communicate.

Let's see what happens

For example 1  the items were delivered on 12/2/23 and refund requested due to non delivery on 13/2/23.

This is a bit strange. As soon as items are delivered to a hub store, the person ordering the item receives email and text confirming the items are ready to collect  plus confirm instructions for collection e.g., ID required.

And as soon as items are collected, am email and text confirms items collected

What is strange, is that a refund was requested only 1 day after the items were delivered to the hub store.

If the allegation is that someone at the hub store has stolen the items, then go to the Police, report the thefts and get crime reference numbers.

If you are willing to make statements to Police, perhaps you may be believed. As the consequences of making false statements to Police would be a serious offence.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

50 minutes ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

... What is strange, is that a refund was requested only 1 day after the items were delivered to the hub store.

If the allegation is that someone at the hub store has stolen the items, then go to the Police, report the thefts and get crime reference numbers.

If you are willing to make statements to Police, perhaps you may be believed. As the consequences of making false statements to Police would be a serious offence.

I don't think* the OP is suggesting that anybody at the hub has done anything.  I think* he's suggesting that the items never even reached the hub because they were marked by the courier as damaged and not deliverable, and supposedly returned to Amazon by the courier** before they even reached the hub...

* I say "think" because the OP's story is so muddled, confusing and difficult to follow that I don't really know what he's saying.  And that's after 40 posts on a second thread on this matter...

** Whether the OP is accusing the courier of something is equally unclear...

Edited by Manxman in exile

well tell them you never saw any of the packages, they never reached the collection point you selected.

go speak with the courier who marked them damaged and stole them..

id be ignoring CMS .

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Amazon were the courier, Amazon logistics. They generally tend to use their own courier service when delivering to a hub. 

The tracking number was not royal mail, evri, DHL, UPS. 100% was Amazon logistics.

Edited by ryanwheels

6 hours ago, ryanwheels said:

William - thank you for your advise here 

It's an Amazon counter, they have said its a locker in their letter - nothing was sent to a locker.

They all went to a counter where someone has physically received the item who worked in the shop

But I thought that your amazon account - you showed a screenshot earlier which said of the items - and I quote directly - that "It can't be delivered".

To me "It can't be delivered" means it would never have been delivered to the hub, but above you seem to be saying that somebody at the hub actually received them.

I think it would be helpful if you could explain to us what facts you know for sure, and what "facts" you are only speculating about...

For example, do you know if the items ever reached the delivery hub - or do you have no idea at all what happened?

• Like 1

Ok I need to rephrase - they are sent to hubs where it would be taken and received by a shopkeeper, unlike lockers where they are put inside a locker by the driver for the customer to collect.

Im only going off the information that I can see on Amazon.

I don't know if they did reach the hub or not, only Amazon would be able to answer that. All I know is that my order page said it was not being delivered, and the tracking was marked as "damage and returning to Amazon". As it's Amazons internal tracking I can't retrieve the information, I luckily had that one screenshot of my order page in which I shared 

• Thanks 1

So what you are saying is that Amazon's own tracking information - while you still had access to it - would be consistent with the items never being delivered to the hub in the first place, and that the items appear to have been identified as being damaged and seem to have been returned to Amazon with no involvement at all from you?

Assuming the alternative - ie that the items had been correctly delivered to the hub - how would you have collected them?  How would you have identified yourself?  Could a third party have impersonated you or intercepted the items?

That's correct, tracking was consistent with the information on my order page which marked the order as damaged and returning to Amazon.

As far as I'm aware, only the driver or shopkeeper would be able to collect it, or myself of course. They have never asked me for ID before, just a pin number that Amazon provide.

I assumed that none actually managed to steal them as from what I saw they were just returning back to Amazon 

• Thanks 1

di you send that sar?

dx

and they