Workflow dynamics ANPR PCN - machine wouldn't accept reg - Eagles Meadow, Smithfield Road, Wrexham LL18 8DG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.
Last week I tried about five times to enter my reg in to the machine to pay my parking in a multi story carpark and it wouldn't recognise the reg -

I tried all the combinations that I could zero instead of 'O', etc)

. I vowed to look at doing it manually when I drove out but there were no people, it was all automated.

Today I received my £60 charge- I was going to phone them and explain but seem to recall hearing on here that you should post on here before contacting them?

Please can anyone advise is common sense will win the day here?

They will surely be CCTV and perhaps records of my repeated attempts to pay?

Don't contact them at all.

Please fill out the sticky here...

Then the guys will advise...

And by the way.

It isn't a fine!

Read up on a few other threads to educate yourself on the lowlifes you're dealing with.

Start with the more recent ones.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Craighten...you should know better!!

Shame on your thinking these are fines and must be appealed..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Craighten...you should know better!!

Shame on your thinking these are fines and must be appealed..

Hey, give me credit, I did post on here to check - it's not as if I paid the amount 😉

1 Date of the infringement 7.4.23

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 12/4/23

3 Date received 14.4.23

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Workflow Dynamics Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Eagles meadow, smithfield road, Wrexham LL18 8DG

2023-04-12 WFD-DPM NTK.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to Workflow dynamics ANPR PCN - machine wouldn't accept reg - Eagles meadow, smithfield road, Wrexham LL18 8DG

You can't have been the only vehicle that had an issue entering the VRN, they will know their systems were faulty.

Have you contacted the shopping centre and informed them of the issue you had, and for them to cancel the invoice?

• Like 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Got to be worth a try.  The centre manager's e-mail address is here  https://www.eagles-meadow.co.uk/centre-info/contact-us/

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Have you contacted the shopping centre and informed them of the issue you had, and for them to cancel the invoice?

Only just seen this - brilliant idea. Thank you all. I will update you!!!

• Thanks 1

yours is not the next move

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It would have been better had you come back here after the first mail was ignored.

Sometimes - not always - a polite first mail followed up by a get nasty second mail can do the trick.

How about -

Hi Josh,

cheers for not having the gonads to even reply to my four mails concerning the vermin you've invited to "manage" your car park and who deliberately use malfunctioning equipment to entrap motorists.

Still, no problem, if you ignore this one I'll be joining your company as a Third Party to the court claim, quoting your disdain for the centre's customers in court, and inviting the local rag to witness the lot.

Your choice.

Yours,

XXXXX

However, see what the other regulars think too.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Cross posted with dx - who is right.

Getting the shopping centre involved is a peripheral idea.  If it works great.

if not, then just ignore the matter and see what the fleecers have the gonads to do.

• Like 1

Well now this has made my evening!!

What an email!!!

YES, I will do that as well as getting the shopping centre involved. Great stuff!

P.S. Re the emails

- I simply pressed -send again' so didn't alter any of it.

I am very tempted to get hold him him though....just to hear the excuse!!

Thanks, guys!!!

well i would seriously think about not posting this kind of information on an open forum without checking companies house it IS the same person...

you dont want to be opening us nor yourself to libel claims....... 

and they

• honeybee13 changed the title to Workflow dynamics ANPR PCN - machine wouldn't accept reg - Eagles Meadow, Smithfield Road, Wrexham LL18 8DG

I think it's more about what's been said about him that's the problem. (If it isn't actually him).

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

check it, if it's in the public domain and true then no issue?

and they

The PCN doesn't comply with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 so you as the keeper cannot be held liable for the charge.Only the driver is now liable. As so many people are able to drive your car they will have their work cut out unless you contact them and what you say indicates you were the driver.  For instance saying "I tried several times to make payment..." instead of "the driver tried several times....."

Also if their equipment is faulty it is unfair that you should be punished which would be the opinion of the Court.

Is your reg a personal one or were you using the number of another car instead? Some car parks do pick up your reg number at the entrance and so would reject your attempt to pay for a number that the camera had not picked up.