New strategy for Allocation Questionnaires

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?  

80 Caggers have voted

1. 1. If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?

• Yes - the draft was made into an order
    • No - standard/other directions were ordered

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help needed please with S,O,E.

The Co-op are only defending on the fact my 2nd claim is for charges over 6 years old and the rate of interest I am charging them(even tho' they have paid out more than 6 years and at the same rate in my 1st claim).

Any suggestions please as how to word this in my S.O.E ?

Thank you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cooperative-bank/75783-phil-alison-co-op-3.html

Yes you do. It's when your bank read ur court bundle, that they usually decide to pay up, cos they know they can't win! Send it recorded delivery as well so they've go no excuses.

I was planning on sending back just the completed AQ plus the 'Draft Order For Directions' with a copy being sent to the DG solicitors.

Please correct me if I’m wrong:- I don't send the Court Bundle at this stage, I wait until instructed to by the court, then it gets sent to the court with a copy going to DG solicitors.

Is there a covering letter template that I should use when I sending copies to DG?

Sorry for being dumb - I'm new to this

I was planning on sending back just the completed AQ plus the 'Draft Order For Directions' with a copy being sent to the DG solicitors.

Please correct me if I’m wrong:- I don't send the Court Bundle at this stage, I wait until instructed to by the court, then it gets sent to the court with a copy going to DG solicitors.

Is there a covering letter template that I should use when I sending copies to DG?

Sorry for being dumb - I'm new to this

Mine must be different to yours, as the judge in my case has dispensed with the allocation questionnaire, then 2 days later I got a form requesting me to send several parts inc. schedule of charges, my bank statements, a statement of evidence and any other material that i will be relying on for my case. What does it say in ur letter?? What have they asked you to do so far??

Every case is different, and this is just mine!!!

Also, when you do eventually send your bundle off, YOU have to send it to your solicitors, the courts don't do it for you!! So happy printing and photocopying!!

I received two letters on the same day: A notice of Transfer of Proceedings from Northampton County Court stating the case has been transferred to Bournemouth - This letter also had the defense attached. The second letter was from Bournemouth County Court that included the AQ. It has requested I return it by the 16th of July.

I am planning to complete and return the AQ plus the Draft Order of Directions (not the bundle). The bundle is sent later when the court requests it. If I have got this confused could someone please let me know?

Thanks,

MM

First post so please be gentle with me.When I have filled in my N150 do I send a copy to A&L at the same time I present it at court.Not doing it on Moneyclaim you see.Whats the part about whether the other parties have agreed to the directions(sectionF-Proposed Directions)about?Do you only send on a,b,c and d of Draft order if Judge requests them or do you have to send them within 14 days of serving my N150 form.Does this cost £100 by the way?

First post so please be gentle with me.When I have filled in my N150 do I send a copy to A&L at the same time I present it at court.Not doing it on Moneyclaim you see.Whats the part about whether the other parties have agreed to the directions(sectionF-Proposed Directions)about?Do you only send on a,b,c and d of Draft order if Judge requests them or do you have to send them within 14 days of serving my N150 form.Does this cost £100 by the way?

Welcome To CAG Bobberding, You will get loads of help on here.

First, could you start your own thread and on there put on what you have done so far, then when you have your own thread, its like your story board, and peeps can see what you have done so far & advise

better

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/

Here is a guide to filling in AQ , i have not done N150 so cant help there, the £100 fee is normally to be paid with N150 but best to ring & confirm with the court office, as it seems to change from court to court.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Advise you read as much as you can on here as theres a lot to learn to make sure your successfull, but as long as you post your progress & ask any questions, no matter how daft, you will get the help you need.

Good luck with your claim.

Celicaman

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Bobberding, also each bank and its Solicitors have different methods of doing things and some aspects of claims are different .

By posting on the A & L forum, you get more specific answers.

Then there are forums like this one where they are mainly dealing with AQ questions.

Bit of a minefield at first, but you will get the hang of it

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Celicaman,

Just tried to add to your rep for helping the newbies.

However, looks like I've blobbed you recently, so the old cagbots won't let me........ meanies !!

PM

• Haha 1

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Celicaman,

Just tried to add to your rep for helping the newbies.

However, looks like I've blobbed you recently, so the old cagbots won't let me........ meanies !!

PM

Cheers anyway PM, appreciate that.

i think freaky is trying to rack the points up, Poor soul has even put a little thing on the bottom his post, 'that if you feel sorry for him, click his scales, or else pete & celica will get more than him' LOL

Poor guy LOL :-D

CM

• Haha 1

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Thanx Celicaman.Not got used to this site yet.Tried to post onA&L site but it wouldn't let me.Not authorised or something.:-?

Have you registered as a user, you need to log in to start thread.

If you click on the CAG logo at top right of this page it should take you to the home page & see how to register there.

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Hi there

I have received a transfer of proceedings to my local court notice. It also says that the AQ is being dispensed with.

shall I just wait for the court to contact me as someone suggested in an earlier post. I am a little confused. Some say just wait some say no contact the court.

Any suggestions???

Hey all,

I've just recieved a letter from Northampton court saying that my AQ has been dispensed with - How is this fair?

Surely the AQ is a chance to put the basics to the court and also an opportunity to expose the bank's time-wasting tactics. Is this a new thing brought about by an overflowing small claims system? And what does it mean as regards the draft order discussed on this thread?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'd taken the day off work to complete my AQ, and now I'm at a bit of a loss...Oh how I hate U Lloyds.

From reading earlier postings it would seem all I can do is wait for the court to get in touch, but I just think this kind of nullifies the draft order and it seemed like such a great idea.

Dropping the AQ stage is, as you say, largely to save time. there's no reason why you can't still propose the draft order. Write to the court, something allong the lines of:

"...I am in receipt of your letter informing me that the Allocation questionnaire has been dispensed with in this case. I believe that this is now being done by many courts in cases of this nature, to save court time. With this in mind, may I respectfully suggest that using the following draft order for directions may speed the case to a conclusion..."

something like that. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

PLUS, it shows the court that you are making a serious effort with your claim, unlike certain parties....

:D

Beautiful One of a Kind! I like it.

The fact that banks are attempting to jam up the system is such a blatant abuse of our court system. As far as I can see they are using people's individual lack of resources against them - If I have to miss a day of work that costs me 20% of my weekly income, whilst the banks are dealing with claims en-masse, counting on people losing faith or just not being able to afford to go on. Whilst we are all becoming more familiar with the legal nuances of the system at evenings and weekends, the banks can hire a firm of solicitors. Justice? WHAT IS "JUST" ABOUT THIS??? I'm going to fight this claim even if it bankrupts me...

Phew - rant over. Sorry.

Again many thanks for the help - just one more question if I may - I notice that we're asked to log our claim details but that we should also avoid mailing the moderators. Is there somewhere specific to send our details or do we just add them to a database?

You do need to send your details to a moderator.

try Jonni2bad, he's taken messages from me in the past couple of days.

you're absolutely right in your view of the way the banks are abusing the system. That's just why the draft orders are being used!

;)

As previously posted we fit into the 'tried the new strategy but it got ignored' category. Now I'm preparing (trying to prepare) court bundle. Have messaged Guido as advised (thank you) but in the meantime can anyone point me in the right direction for the bundles...

Have been wandering the threads for ages & I'm getting dizzy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Emily x