UKCPM 2*PCN's Now PAPLOC's - residential parking - Highbury Drive Leatherhead

It is not a fine!! And can never be 

10 hours ago, sandokan said:

I think the deadline to appeal within the 21 days for the first PCN is tomorrow for them to receive it.

You never ever appeal!!

Dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

34 minutes ago, sandokan said:

I think the first reason is that she doesn't have the willingness to pursue in this process if the mindset is not there, she'll not do it properly.

Her level of stress is already high due to current work not sure how much this would add up.  I am willing to go further, hence the reason to stay steady.

And this "everyday normal life" situation is exactly what these leeches rely on.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

You haven't uploaded the PCNs, but from a PCN on another thread I see the fleecers require the name of the driver to be given by snail mail or via their stupid site at  https://transfers.uk-carparkmanagement.co.uk/

Normally we would ridicule their systems, but if the point is to get your wife out of the loop then best to go along with what they say (and keep screenshots if you use the site or get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office if you use snail mail).

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes,

well the deadline to my calculations is tomorrow.

if the incident happened on 20 Feb,

they issued this notice on 21Feb

I received it on 28th Feb then where the fair 21 days for appeal?

They say "all appeals must be submitted within 21 days (beginning with the day after that on which this notice is given)"

if the deadline is tomorrow,

I can submit the appeal form

BUT I notice in one of the post that them having the email can become quite an disadvantage at a later stage when they might use it against me.

There's no option as far as I saw for same day post delivery.

UK CPM - PCNs.pdf

pers i think i would NOT further complicate things by opening up the possibility that by you 'fessing up' to being the driver that 'parked the car twice, without a permit showing?' could be seen as you being 'a liar'.

it's a residential parking matter, there are NO examples of anyone here losing such a court claim - eventually on all residential cases - the supremacy of contract always rules, other than by judge lottery.

you came here, explaining your previous research and thoughts, sadly numerous flaws and mistakes quickly became very apparent in your 1st post and today have further made two very fundamental mistakes, that quite frankly, blow your 'perceived' understanding of the situation out the water.

you've not even received any letters of claim yet, but have already burrowed down every rabbit hole.

you could always help her as a lay rep if stupid hits the fan.

if i was the registered owner of this car asking for help , i would RUN AWAY from you very very quickly..

so where's the windscreen ticket for each?

there isn't one or even two...:pound:

they are dead in the water on each!!

and again let's us repeat in case it's not getting through ...YOU DO NOT EVER EVER EVER APPEAL..

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I might have been doing the other way round, in the pdf from my previous post the last two pages show the PCNs? No the wasn't any windscreen ticket, both received by post.

Edited by sandokan

SCAM!!

and they

Why do you keep on wanting to appeal? Private parking companies never, ever, ever, ever accept appeals - ever. 

Even if they were honest brokers ((they're not) you did actually break their rules about permits. 

It's actually specified on their site that appeals made on the basis that "You forgot to display your permit" will be unsuccessful. 

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

doubt it will ever get to court

too dodgy for them!!

dx

• Like 1

and they

Well, I saw in one post you were surprised it reached that far, you never know who's pulling the trigger but as you said and I honestly rely on your expertise, up to 6 years can take so never say never. :) 

in the sole hope you have moved and not informed them.

= guaranteed backdoor CCJ , where no human is involved at any stage and an automactic default judgement is gained.

again, shows your lacking.

dx

and they

• 7 months later...

open

• Thanks 1

and they

Is there a reason you haven't posted your PCNs  suitably redacted though keeping times and dates. If we could see them and they do not comply with the Act and many don't, then the charge cannot be transferred from the driver to the keeper. 

So your wife is no longer involved and as thousands of people can drive her car UKPCM will have a difficult job knowing who to pursue. But it does depend on producing the original PCNs as they have the necessary conditions to comply with the Act. if you haven't still got them then your wife can send an sar to the company and they should send them to her.

Hi there,

Thank you. I have them(attached) but now I have asked this case to be re-opened here because I received a letter before claim from Gladstones which I have to :

1 pay the debt or

2. dispute the debt within 30 days.

now I am refreshing my knowledge here and work on the draft in the hope that with the community's help from here I would be able to create a good draft.

UKCPM doesn't know who the driver is, but my wife kept receiving theses papers, the recent one being the letter before claim.

PCNs - UKCPM.pdf

Draft of what?

If it's a letter of claim, you should be composing a snotty letter...

Please upload their latest piece of toilet paper, so we can be sure...

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

we also need the reverse of the pcn's.

dx

and they

Draft sounded a little bit formal, I needed to refresh my knowledge and came across the case from Gateway-shopping-centre in Trowbridge which I found funny.

Because I haven't posted any updates since, I also want to share the history of letters received up until now:

21/02/23 - first PCN from UKCPM (incident date 20 Feb 2023)

25/02/23 - second PCN from UKCPM (incident date 24 Feb 2023)

11/03/23  - Final chance before action from UKCPM

17/03/23 - Final chance before action from UKCPM (second one)

31/03/23 - DRP letter

05/04/23 - DRP letter

24/04/23 - DRP letter

26/04/23 - DRP letter

11/05/23 - DRP letter and something called Terminal Notice Pre-Legal Action

11/05/23 - DRP letter and something called Terminal Notice Pre-Legal Action (second one)

04/07/23 - DRP letter and something called Terminal Notice Pre-Legal Action

05/07/23 - DRP letter and something called Terminal Notice Pre-Legal Action (second one)

27/10/2023 - Letter before claim from Gladstones Solicitors

Also now that you asked about the back of the PCNs what I did remembered and most likely didn't mentioned previously (sorry for this). Back in Feb when I got them at the residential premises there is a gardener who is a nice guy and he also told me had problems with UKCPM getting PCNs.

I tried my luck by asking him if he can maybe help by asking the property management company to try and cancel the PCN and it this regard I gave him the two PCNs so that he can scan and send them to the property management company or UKCPM (I am not 100% sure who he tried to contact) and on the back of one of the PCNs I left him my phone number and first name.

Now the only strange thing is that when I received the letter before claim from Gladstones Solicitors I also received a message on my phone : "Due GBP 170 further to our letter we are to work with you. please visit this site xxxx, quote ref: xxxxxxxx" How come do they have my phone number? Is it from DVLA?

Please find attached all documents front/back received so far.

PCNs & FCBA (front and back).pdf DRP Letters.pdf Letter of Claim Gladstones.pdf

wont be dvla no for sure.

probably dcbl dca gleamed it from your credit file or facebook or twitter instagram...they ain't silly in using any method to convince them they are going to jail and your nans budgie will be executed if you dont pay up.

lots of snotty letters here

no rush run the 30days

dx

and they

Thank you Dx, Nicky Boy.

For sure not from Facebook it's not linked, Instagram - I don't have, Twitter account not linked to it, hence I doubt is from any social networks. Maybe from my credit cards or car insurance.

Ok, I'll check some snotty letters and come up with one, I hope by next week.

As Dx says plenty to look at here, adapt one to your situation post it up before you send it su the team can help you tweak it

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

The PCN does not comply with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 which means that only the driver is responsible for the payment. The charge cannot be transferred from the driver to the keeper as PCM failed to comply with the Act.

Edited by lookinforinfo

Hi all,

What do you think about this first draft? Thank you.

Dear Gladstone Solicitors,

With reference to case xxxxx.xxxxx

I waited patiently and finally I have received your template letter and I feel sorry that you have to continue what your client started, but I can't blame them, GBP 2.4m net profit and GBP 10m in dividends paid in 2023, that's a lot of willingness from Mr. Henson, Dawson, Parker [ the UK CPM Directors] to send these letters to people. Some might end up paying these dividends to them, but not in my case gents.

I mean, who would take them seriously when there's no substance on these PCNs/claims from UK CPM? Not in my case at least. I will keep my arguments for later, in case we'll have a future in court because you [GS] know and I know that these claims are total pants.

In the same time I'll start thinking about what should I treat myself with the costs that your client will pay. One thing is for sure, I'll enjoy every penny of it since there is no compliance with POFA. Or, better for all that your client drops this foolishness now and we are all going to have nice holidays without myself getting any threatening letters.

I look forward to our next interaction. Or not. Either way, it will be entertaining.

That is a cracking snotty letter - well done!

Below are a couple of suggested tweaks, (a) removing reference to POFA but adding reference to residential parking which both the companies and Gladdys know are very difficult to win, and (b) changing how you address them.  They must have realised by now that this sarcasm ("Dear Will and John") is linked to CAG and that Caggers are generally bad news for them.  Anyway, see what the other regulars suggest in the morn.

Dear Will and John,

With reference to case xxxxx.xxxxx

I waited patiently and finally I have received your template letter and I feel sorry that you have to continue what your client started, but I can't blame them, GBP 2.4m net profit and GBP 10m in dividends paid in 2023, that's a lot of willingness from Mr. Henson, Dawson, Parker [the UK CPM Directors] to send these letters to people. Some might end up paying these dividends to them, but not in my case gents.

I mean, who would take them seriously when there's no substance on these PCNs/claims from UK CPM? Not in my case at least. I will keep my arguments for later, in case we'll have a future in court because you [W&J] know and I know that these claims are total pants.

In the same time I'll start thinking about what should I treat myself with the costs that your client will pay. One thing is for sure, I'll enjoy every penny of it.  C'mon lads, it's a residential parking case!!!  Or, better for all that your client drops this foolishness now and we are all going to have nice holidays without myself getting any threatening letters.

I look forward to our next interaction. Or not. Either way, it will be entertaining.

COPIED TO UK CAR PARK MANAGEMENT LTD