CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

not personally no.

that could be seen as rather intimidating.

not that these people aren't part of a system that does exactly that to every person they sent their speculative invoices too....but IMHO that's is crossing a line to do it personally to their door.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I agree with dx.

Not that I didn't have a sly smirk at the idea of these parasites getting legal threats dropping through their home letterbox!

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

interesting

associated companies.pdf

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Right thread dx? 

The two inbred Saddington brothers run Complete Parking Services (CPS UK) Limited.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

:whistle:thread title is...

and they

Are these the companies registered at the Circus where ferensway hotels are supposed to be ?

It really seems to be impossible to contact anyone to do with CPSUK

Also according to this website they are not at International house? 

WWW.COMPANIESHOUSEDATA.CO.UK

Overview of 3 companies located at: INTERNATIONAL HOUSE, 142 CROMWELL ROAD, LONDON, KENSINGTON...

my list shows all the active companies by the people that own ferensway hotels too.

and they

Probably make myself sound like a mad conspiracy theorist here but I reckon all these companies are in for the money together. 

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

BRAYFORD FORMATIONS (FHL) LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office...

previously ferensway hotels but dissolved 

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

FERENSWAY HOTELS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office...

then another one. 

What a brilliant attitude you have to fighting these fleecers!  We sometimes get people who start on their WS a couple of days before the court's deadline, then wonder why things go wrong.

Yes, if you can get a first draft done of your WS that would be great.

I see you've gone down the road of being a total pain in the backside for the charlatans.  They may well decide you're more trouble than it's worth and drop matters.  Well in that case you might as well complain to the ICO.  IIRC mail was returned by Royal Mail in miley_bob's case from the London address.  That's the address they put on their site for SAR requests.  So complain to the iCO that the retards use a false address for SAR requests and the mail is returned to sender.

I don't think you've ever told us what the driver "did wrong".  You need to do this as it could be important in the WS. 

Okay I will start doing a witness statement tonight. I’ll have to have a look around this forum at some other WS because I’ve never done one before.

The driver didn’t pay, stayed for 45 minutes and left. At the time I had multiple family members insured to drive the car, not sure why they didn’t pay however they’ve been taken off now because going through this is a nightmare.

I sent a letter to CPSUK and put a return address on it so I will see if it comes back. I asked international house if they are there and they confirmed they are however they simply said it’s just a correspondence address so I think they are just getting their mail sent there and probably not even looking at it. We will see if it comes back. 

When doing a witness statement should I put my strongest points first? If so which point do you think would be the strongest? The contract with a dissolved company’s name on would’ve been my first guess.

54 minutes ago, TS6014 said:

The driver didn’t pay, stayed for 45 minutes and left. At the time I had multiple family members insured to drive the car, not sure why they didn’t pay however they’ve been taken off now because going through this is a nightmare.

Understood.  I'd hoped it might have been a wrong registration issue which would have been easier to bat off.  Still, no worries.

55 minutes ago, TS6014 said:

I sent a letter to CPSUK and put a return address on it so I will see if it comes back. I asked international house if they are there and they confirmed they are however they simply said it’s just a correspondence address so I think they are just getting their mail sent there and probably not even looking at it. We will see if it comes back.

Good idea.  If a letter is returned that would be great ammo for an ICO complaint.

56 minutes ago, TS6014 said:

When doing a witness statement should I put my strongest points first? If so which point do you think would be the strongest? The contract with a dissolved company’s name on would’ve been my first guess.

I think a logical progression of arguments would be -

Sequence of Events - briefly explain how you got the PCN.

Rubbish Particulars of Claim - all the nonsense about Spring Street, etc.

Locus Standi - as you rightly say, this is your ace.  All the stuff about the rubbish contract.

Illegal signage - they have no planning permission, despite the lies on their site, this is criminal, Hull council are enforcing. etc.

No Keeper Liability - anything they've messed up with re POFA.

Double Recovery - the Unicorn Food Tax they've made up, this is generally the last section on virtually every WS on the forum.

Thank you. Will have a go tonight!

Also, something I’ve read about while researching this terrible industry. 

Gladstones, the IAS and IPC are all owned by the same people. Should I put this in the WS? They’re never gonna accept any appeal to the IPC if they can potentially get more money in court using gladstones? Not that I did appeal to any of them 

Generally we don't put it in WSs, as their crookedness has little bearing on whether you did something wrong in a car park properly administered by CPS UK - or not.

Sometimes when the fleecers go on & go about the industry's "robust" appeals system (yeah, right) or that all their procedures and signs have been okayed by the wonderful IPC, we ridicule them.  Wait and see what the charlatans put in their WS.

You'll have noticed when we do mention the IPC/the IAS/Gladstones we mention that the same people ran all three when the IPC and IAS were set up (past tense).  That's because IIRC one of Will and John "resigned" from Gladstones and one also "resigned" from the IPC and/or IAS so they can now pretend the three are independent of each other. 

Anyway, put up a first draft of a WS when you get time.

• Thanks 1

I agree that you put the contract first.

The contract that you have is not with the company issuing you with the PCN.

It is for a completely different company that has closed down so even they do not have a contract with the alleged land owner.  But [CPSUK.} have assumed the position of "the Company" in what would appear to be a false manner since they have a similar name.

It might be less confusing for the Judge if you explain that JS Consultancy.... changed their name to Complete Parking Services {CPSUK} on the 26th October 2018 which was nine days after the contract was signed by Complete Parking Services and the contract appears to be signed by Complete parking Services Ltd and not JS Consultancy.....

On top of that the contract does not appear to allow motorists to be taken to court. And where the signatures are blanked out, it does not seem that a Witness actually signed it. Indeed there might be no signatures at all.

As such if the Judge understands the Law that should be sufficient to throw the case out.

You would of course have a strong case for a breach of your GDPR......................

• Thanks 1

The Contract side of it looks extremely promising, and of course as LFI indicates a victory could let you go after them under GDPR

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

On 17/12/2022 at 12:32, FTMDave said:

Good idea.  If a letter is returned that would be great ammo for an ICO complaint.

I can help with this if needed. When my brother was dealing with these clowns we had a letter returned as undeliverable from the address in London. I have pictures of the letter when it arrived back from Royal Mail.

• Thanks 1

That would be a great idea from Nicky Boy 😅 ...

... but sadly the retards are represented by Gladdys so the Witness Statement will have to go to Gladdy's address.