Flunky v HSBC

flunky
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I am wondering whether I can get JUST interest as seperate claim later.

Since the claim would be based on ' I forgot to include it last time' as opposed to an actual law, I think it would be a waste of time and money

The only way round it is to amend this claim (£35 unreclaimable)

Don't worry flunky, I'm just ahead of you......they've entered their defence yesterday via my MCOL! I've just rang DG Solicitors to check they've got my charges and the guy stated that they're in-undated with claims and I will hear from them in the next 7-10 days! Bearing in Chrimbo is in the middle!!!:|

Good to see they are busy.

I hope they have lovely christmas.

How long between your acknowledgement and their defence ?

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I have been away a while and not had much chance to catch up.

Well today they have entered a defence.

My AQ and copy of the defence are winging there way to me. All very exciting.

What next wait for the letters ?

Would a call to DG stating just how serious I am about this and that I am absolutely determined to proceed to the very last be worthwhile ?

Has anyone heard of recent success stories ?

Has anyone had anything out of the oridinary ?

Would now be a good time to send costing breakdown to DG ?

Aq rcvd in post.

I have until the 30th January 2007.

Will send over the summary of costs to DG.

Is it worth a call to DG to introduce myself ?

• 2 weeks later...

My AQ is due on 30th.

I cannot get my head round the AQ info in Bex and raxetyjaxter. I have read a lot from Bong and lateralus but I feel very confused about the AQ.

It is the abbreviations and form numbers as well as the court bundle I am having probs with.

Can anyone break this down to help a dumb#ss any advice would be very welcome.

I've sent them copies of all the chargse and i'm just waiting.... Only realsied a few days ago that you actually had to send something to them.

My claims been acknowledge and the 28 days expires on 10th feb... Playing the waiting game like 100's of other people...

Right,

Not heard a thing from HSBC althought not rcvd post this AM.

Really panicked over weekend as I got the days all wrong. Man flu has this effect.

Have decided to submit AQ and have gone down the new "to include a draft order of direction".

The only thing......

I am bl**dy terrified I have not included something. I sent the cheque + completed AQ and the completed section G (N149) and a copy of the draft order of direction I dont recall seeing anything else to send.

Just curious about where to look for the next step. Is there a break down of the file I to compile before the 14 day deadline ?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

It makes me very angry, these people will pay and yet they still hang it out. If you are gonna pay then do so straight away and avoid all these games. Sorry rant over. :lol: .

I am in the same boat as you Flunky, I had to send off my AQ today as I received nothing in the post today. However I did not include an Order of Direction with mine :-S

I dont know what happens next, I was ok upto now - but it seems like I am walking blind now!

I am another in the exact same position - I wasn't sure about the order of driections either (see my post Eades Vs HSBC) so i have asked for advice, AQ is due on 31st so it will have to be sent tommorow unless i hand deliver it on the day.

Last chace tonight to find a D+G Letter on my door mat , you know the feeling :o

Any one know what the D+G envelopes are like any return addresses post marks etc - i very excited last week with an official looking letter postmarked Birmingham - i was sure it was going to be my offer so i ripped him open and what was it ............................ a b@stard debt collector leter from an account i was hoping to pay off with some of this this money

sorry to mess up your thread but all this waiting is keeping me on edge and sending me loopy i think !

Cheers and good look - I shall be watching your threads like a cyborg hawk with infrared vision !!

I have no debt , but i cant get any credit : (

to all of you - as i told raxy. it's just a differnet stage - just means you'll be getting assigned a court date (in a couple of months) and dg will!!!!! settle before - i'd keep up the assault - make them sick to death of your name - they will settle - make it to their advantage to do it sooner rather than later - and that means keep on them (always polite, but always there!)

Thanks for support.

Any idea on where I can find details of the 14 day bundle to send to the court ?

Also why would you not go for draft order ? making me worry now.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks as always.

P.s not messing with thread good to have a look at threads I might of missed. :)

Just read it.

I think I have the court bundle but will download again to ensure most up to date.

Am I right in thinking that I have to send copies of all the bank statements ?

Does the court bundle and everything have to be with the court in the 14 days ?

Does anyone know of how the judges are reacting to these draft orders or even better the BANKS.

Thanks for you help.

Hi there

Just to let you know I am watching your thread with interest! I am also dealing with DG solicitors although my claim is with First Direct. My AQ was due in today, I sent it on Monday. Was really hoping to have heard something by now but not a peep. Will keep an eye on yours!

i think after you send the aq (with the draft order) a judge looks at it and say yeah or nay. if they agree - you will hear from the court - and then they will give you 14 days to send your stuff. hopefully, you are keeping in touch with dg and they will offer before it has to go anywhere - just be prepared.

Thanks.

Saw your thread posting on Bong's thread (I think) re clarification of AQ.

I spoke to the court yesterday. I would have fourteen days from the judges ok to the draft order.

Aparently the AQ will get sent up to the judge today. So souple of days after submission of AQ.

Lady was surprised I even knew what draft order was. Thought solicitor had prepared case. NICE.

Will keep updating.

yes, glad you saw my "tutorial" with bong - your reply to the court will contain 4 things:- New strategy for Allocation Questionaires post 47 - tells what you send:

a. your breakdown

b. copies of all your statements with charges on them

c. the statement of evidence post 55 on the same link and

d. Basic Court Bundle.

one further thought - might be worth checking with the court to see if they filed their aq. if not - you may be in with a chance of filing for a judgment. they needed to meet the same deadline as you. check it out.

Thats what I thought.

I spoke to the court and asked about whether they send anything in as I was not sure. The clerk said that if they do not it DOES NOT MATTER !!! because they will go by my AQ. Is this correct ? how can I clarify ?

Also did I read that you have 3 copies Me, court and DG ?

Thanks

Flunky.

Hi Flunky, my claim from HSBC was paid up today. I got a letter of offer through the post. They want to offset against debt sent to Metropolital Collection Services thought which is a laugh as this was cleared in May last year! I'll have to get that sorted out sharpish!

Good luck with your claim

Lu

:) Won the following claims thanks to this site...

£250.00 RBS - after 2nd letter

£140.00 First Direct - after 2nd letter

£393.32 Alliance and Leicester - filed claim on MCOL and they paid up within 2 weeks

£2218.28 HSBC (for hubbie) - filed claim on MCOL and they paid up after 3 weeks

:D nothing more to claim now and O/D and Credit Card paid off with proceeds of claims.