Flunky v HSBC

flunky
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

flunky - my take on this is if they do not file their aq on time - the judge will - at his discretion - give them 7 days to file it or you win be default.

ring the court again on monday to check if they have filed theirs (hopefully you'll talk to someone a little more clued up). i'm pretty sure of what i've said here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as for your other post - ok, but roughly how short is it? and roughly how much of your claim is over the 6 yrs.

i think they are trying to buy you off - you are sooooo far now - i wouldn't take anything but a very, very, very close to full offer from them. that offer is from hsbc? you won't believe me when i say this - but i think this is a very, very late offer to earlier letters to hsbc. all the offers at this stage would come from dg and if this is from the good colin l. it is a late offer - with piddle thrown in to throw you off the scent and i would ignore it.

you are dealing with dg and are very, very close to the finish - why settle for third place when a few more metres gets you first. i know what i'd do and i know what i'd advise you to do. but i've put it on here so you will get other responses on that other thread - see what others advice - even ask a site helper (hsbcrusher) or someone but my take is, it's an mugs offer. don't bite!

Offer is from DG not HSBC - I could of made it clearer. Sorry for confusion.

That is my thought aswell Lattie.

I have drafted a letter but do want to put on here until the confidentialiy issue has been dealt with.

Would a mod or site helper be kind enough to let me PM them the letter just to run their eyes over it ?

You are right Lattie but it is a lot of cash and I have another issue will pm you if you like.

I am aiming at striking a deal and need some advice.

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

I have DG offer but is less than I have asked other things to consider and will keep you all updated but if some one could have a look at above that would be cool.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/62923-hsbc-have-made-offer.html

They have offerd £4,100 in full and final settlement.

They orginally offered £3,263 after they said I could not claim prior to 12-2000.

I wrote back and said ok in that case I will claim again for charges from 06-2006 to 12-2006 and start process again but with interest aswell. they came back quite quickly to be fair.

So there you go, I may have been able to get more, I may not but whatever, I now have £3,200 after the HSBC o/draft is gone to go and play with.

I will of course make a donation as soon as moneys is in the bank.

Thanks for help.

I will pop in now and then to see how its panning out. But for now I am going for a Royal with cheese with my man Jules. May even have a beer. They sell that on the continent in Mc D's you know.

Thanks again.

Flunky. :lol:

Please remember. It is your right and you must take it. NICE.

well done, flunky (methinks, flunky no more!)

glad it all worked out for you.

some info:When You Get Your Refund

plus you can pm blueskies to get your thread moved to successes, lord knows, we could use some new threads in there!

so, CONGRATULATIONS, glad you got there, finally.

spend wisely! best of luck in whatever you do now.