Mass identity fraud using www.akvehicle.com - - TfL penalties/PCNs Hire Vehicles not mine but in my name whilst abroad - now bailiffs - help!!

I have a letter from my employer stating that I was abroad for the whole time that offences have been incurred (that I aware of so far). I'm continuing to submit the necessary forms to challenge those offences that I am aware of and am writing a letter to my MP for more long-term assistance. Thanks all. 

I will see if my MP gets back to me and if not, I will follow the shotgun SD approach. 

Do you havr other proof. Other thanl the letter or Passport eg banl statement showing you spending money or withdrawing money on a day the offences happened. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

That will help. Can you print off the google maps stuff and the Revolt Purchases especially ones that show the exact place eg €29.00 Chanel Paris France . 

It would help prove you cant be in 2 places at once. Another thought can you contact revolt and ask if they have date and time stamped transactions they can send you out for the whole time you was abroad as that would be even better. 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

My mortgage broker has now informed me that I have various County Court Judgements in my name.

I havent received any notice of these Judgements and wondering why there are these?

They are surely related to the penalty notices.

I've looked online and it looks like I have to pay £275 to file an N224 form per CCJ and go through a court process which will take ages and prevent me from buying a house.

wont be anything to do with your council parking tickets issue

these will be old consumer credit debts like cards/loans and OD etc taken out in your name.

you wont have ever gotten any paperwork as it was not you that took them out?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I cant be anything like that. I no longer use an overdraft (only did when I was a student but never went over the limit) and don't have a credit card. 

All my bank accounts have also been updated with my various addresses as ans when I've moved places. I've always updated them swiftly to keep a higher credit score. 

this will be debts that happened under the mass iD fraud.

they could be PRIVATE parking speculative invoice CCJ's, as that's a contract issue and a civil matter.

so you've never checked your credit file?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what trustonline.org?

ensure any/all your old addresses are showing on your credit file.

who's the judgement creditor? a private parking company?

dx

and they

TOL should show the judgement creditor.

the trouble is though you can only search one address per £3 is it?

i will guess any CCJ's are for private parking tickets and are for parking charge notices - we call them speculative invoices, but which will be for about the same 'period' as the council Penalty Charge Notices this thread is about.

Private Parking are a civil contract issue so are dealt with by the county courts and result in CCJ's.

and they

It doesn't show the creditor and let's you know this before you go through the payment process for the search. 

You have to pay per address but any Judgements are almost certainly looked with the same old address that all the penalty charges went to. 

if you have the CCJ number

ring northants bulk and ask for a copy of the particulars of claim AND judgement CCJ by email pdf

there maybe a small charge.

dx

and they

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

And?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else have any suggestions of what to do? I've gone to the police, action fraud, my MP etc. but no one will help and I keep receiving more and more enforcement notices. It takes hours to sort each one out and the threat of enforcement is forever hanging over me 

On 11/05/2022 at 21:08, sweep1 said:

Identity Theft is a real problem and more common place than people think, for those affected by Identity Theft it can take a long time to resolve.

I would recommend you go to your local police station and ask to speak to a Detective, remember to take all your documents with you (proof of being out of the county etc)

The person who is using your identity to hire vehicles is committing acts of fraud and deception, additionally any vehicle being used that person will NOT be covered by insurance.

The police can and should be able to notify London/Met Police who can enter the vehicle(s) registration number(s) onto their ANPR systems.

The Police would have reasonable cause to stop and detain the driver until their identity can be fully established.

Until the person using your ID is stopped, your unlikely to make any headway in resolving matters with bailiffs

There was a similar case about a year ago and VCAS and the local MP stepped in to resolve it, this also involved a vehicle in London using cloned plates, Met Police used ANPR to stop and arrest the driver.

Victim and witness support organisations | Metropolitan Police

did you action the above?

getting CID involved might be the answer here.

also the victim support link at the bottom.

dx

and they

I went to the police station and spoke to a police officer about my case, and presented evidence.

Through submitting subject access requests on various entities, I also have a possible phone number and email address for an employee of the company that is hiring out the vehicles (and having investigated further (and with new info coming to light) I think the company is itself fraudulent).

However, the police informed me that I should supply all evidence to Action Fraud /  National Fraud Intelligence Bureau as it is AF / NFIB who deal with fraud matters rather than the police. I did as much, however, they said that they do not have a line of inquiry to proceed (despite me providing one).

I've looked into victim support lines, however, they all seem to provide emotional support. I am looking for practical support on how to resolve the issue rather than emotional support. 

Was the cloning case in a newspaper? If so, do you have a link to it? 

I think I can share it with my MP and ask her to connect with the MP who resolved the case (my MP has suggested I could do this if I knew of any similar cases that were resolved).

Is it this 

6554b6be8c0d829a8bf63ae0c82cf121_link.pn Woman sent £20k worth of fines after her car number plate was cloned

WWW.THENORTHERNECHO.CO.UK

The Hartlepool woman had advertised her Mercedes for sale on Gumtree and was totally unaware the plates had been cloned until speeding fines,…

Just a thought was the house you lived in before going abroad Rented?

If so can you ask a few questions without breaking any laws. 

A letter saying when you moved out/handed keys back. Also ask when the property was re let. Advise them if necessary what is happening. 

You may also be able to complain to the LGO about TFL handling of these charge notices. (However, penalties may be challenged for any other reasons – what we call ‘mitigating circumstances)

When you received the penalty notices, they normally contain a picture of the vehicle, have you checked with TFL to see if this vehicle is being used a taxi/private hire/uber

TFL.GOV.UK

Find out whether a private hire driver, vehicle or operating centre is licensed.

• Like 1

The OP does not have the notices. They were served on a old address but the OP did not live in the country. 

Interestingly why was the post not returned to sender from the new resident. If l get post for non residents, trust me l still do after nearly 11 yrs, l just return it. 

that doesn't matter, the OP did not received the PCN's. end of. an appeal can be raised. returning mail is an old wives tale that make no difference at all.

dx

and they