Parking Eye PCN Now letter before CC - KFC, Walkden, Manchester M28 3ZD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, not exactly a blistering demolition of your case - just a load of standard letters.

Can you post up exactly what you wrote in your letter?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

one multipage PDF next time please. done it for you this time

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi I did post separately but the website merged them all to one post.

Details of letter :  

To whomever it may concern

Ref : Letter before County Court Claim Ref *************  - IN DISPUTEDO NOT CONTINUE WITH FURTHER THREATENED ACTION

Without prejudice :

I do not acknowledge any liability or debt to you or that any contract existed or that you have the right to enforce contracts in relation to land that you do not own. In fact I find these claims quite ludicrous and believe the restrictions outside operating hours a total nonsense.

Depending on your answers, I may be willing to consider your demand but I require a breakdown of the figure you are demanding and an explanation as to how the sum claimed represents your administrative costs. Please explain how you arrive at your calculation.

I also consider that your parking charge is an extortionate penalty and does not reflect any administrative losses that might have been suffered by you or by the owners of the car park or by the food outlet itself.

Due to the fact the times stated are outside of any business operating hours and causing no detriment to either the registered business at the address or indeed the owners of the car park. The alleged overstay period is also actually less than is chargeable at most official and registered National Car Park or Council owned.

Please forward written evidence of your authority to impose restrictions on parking at this location, specifically in relation to differing time restrictions to original planning permissions and other retailers on the same retail park.

I completely dispute this alleged parking breach and any further action from yourselves will be resisted vigorously and considered harassment.

Should you go down this route and waste court time I will be sure to request an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14 (2)(g)

Sorry - just realised what you meant by 1 multipage pdf  NOT 1 pdf per page !! 

not what we advised to send?

thats given the game away as to how you'll defend the case.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

see if they do ask northants bulk to issue a claim.

and they

Well, you sent what you sent.

Do nothing now.  See if they have the gonads to take it further.

They have used Beavis to justify it all, that could bite them later as they use it to justify the moon is the sun or vice versa, it applies narrowly on its own facts.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 year later...

Hi. Just received a chaser from DCBL threatening further action will be recommended if it remains unpaid. 

I've researched it and looks like it is a letter without power and to just ignore. Is this still the case with this type of letter ? Any advice gladly accepted. Thanks

we can recommend using persil, will you do so?

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye PCN Now letter before CC - KFC, Walkden, Manchester M28 3ZD