Direct tiles Warehouse - Faulty Tiles - Claim Issued

kammx4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thread tidied

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I know its a oversight on my part but have a couple of COVID issues which has wiped out my wife and myself.

I know this but a few COVID related problems have knocked us for six. So i'll see what the judge says tomorrow. Regarding the letter it seems they are dragging up stuff already covered and cleverly wording it and there are some points that are incorrect.

Email them a copy today before the hearing.....there is a bit of straw clutching here although they are fully entitled to complain that you have partially failed to comply with the Order you did in fact file with the court and if it is raised tomorrow you can state that they have now been served with a copy and as litigant you apologise for overlooking this and respectfully request that sanction's are not imposed due to Covid related  personal circumstance's and request relief pursuant to CPR 3 .9.

Sanction's shouldn't be imposed because the normal method for a party to request this is by way of an application with fee N244...not by way of a skeleton argument.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

The costs remain the same as stated in the initial claim form N1 I think they mean the value of the claim?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Case struck out for two reasons.

1 i forgot to send the other side the updates costs and

2 i completely forgot to reply to the order dated the 30th of October 2020.

Point 2 is a complete mistake on the courts part because i've email proof form the court clerk i sent all information back to do with that order and its obviously was never put in the file.

Devastated.

Its a bit severe considering you are a litigant...and what we see daily on how the courts allow companies last chance orders to rectify errors.

I can only endorse Bankfodders post on why it is critical to read everything very carefully and follow the directions set out by the court.

Just refresh me did the court send you a reminder (or else Order) re the order dated 30thOct 2020 ?

On 14/06/2021 at 12:03, kammx4 said:

Received this today from the other side. I neglected to send the revised statement to the other side but the judge received his copy. Its the same total as they've received in the past.june14 copy.pdf

You stated the above June 14th

Yes as I advised...but that was only to try and cover your error which obviously the judge has disregarded and was then too late.

he made a massive thing about missing the October 30th, to which and have proved after i did reply to it, and i think they are covering up that fact by saying i missed the April order.

Will i have any course of action on this the fact they missed updating the file the judge had?.

1.pdf

That being the order above and you have proof that you filled and served to the court and defendant 12.00 15th May 2021 >

The order I uploaded above is your " Unless Order last chance saloon " or your claim will be struck out....you filed with the court but didn't send to the claimant...hence he struck it out.

So your options are .......but it involves throwing more money at this.

Wait until you get your Notice of Judgment..it may contain the reasons for the claim being dismissed. It may offer the opportunity to set a side or vary. You can then decide if you wish to appeal.

Or you can reissue the claim with the the courts permission ...try again but this time read and follow every instruction given by the court by date....stick post it notes over your PC and bathroom mirror with the dates of what you must do and by when and who to send copies to.

Andy

Irrelevant really...cudda shoulda woulda...if you dont follow the courts orders in processing the claim you will be hit with sanctions...end of.

1 hour ago, Andyorch said:

So your options are .......but it involves throwing more money at this.

Wait until you get your Notice of Judgment..it may contain the reasons for the claim being dismissed. It may offer the opportunity to set a side or vary. You can then decide if you wish to appeal.

Or you can reissue the claim with the the courts permission ...try again but this time read and follow every instruction given by the court by date....stick post it notes over your PC and bathroom mirror with the dates of what you must do and by when and who to send copies to.

Andy

You dont do anything yet as I already advised...wait for the order

Yes...that's helpful to post that after 3 hours....why didn't you post it in your first post this morning.?

So no option to vary or set a side. You will have to request permission to reissue the claim using an N244 fee is £100 without hearing £255 with.

• Haha 1

Now I know how the defendant and judge felt...did you forget you had that from 5 days ago :wink: