Massive negative PayPal balance

Wigwambam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

why has the OP got to pay ebay fees?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 03/01/2020 at 17:26, Wigwambam said:

I owe eBay nearly £40 for sellers fees, obviously PayPal declined this so I’ve got an outstanding balance with eBay now. How do I pay this without giving them my bank or credit card details? On the website the only way of paying is with PayPal or debit/credit card details 

because of this @dx100uk

and what good will paying ebays fees do?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The same good as paying any service provider; you get to keep using them.

It's just totally separate from his paypal 15k gambling balance. 

Sure he doesn't have to pay them, but he does owe them and if he wants to use the same ebay account then I imagine he would have to

pointless they wont allow the use of the account anyway to buy/sell

if the op wants to use ebay/paypal

simply register with slightly differing details.

and they

With all due respect they will. You know my paypal situation from my main thread. It's the same essentially.

I have simply removed my tainted paypal account and linked my new (third) account to it now. My Ebay account I've had for donkey's years so loads of feedback etc.

New email address - different bank account - change name details (example if previously registered as William Albert Smith = WA Smith) - change address slightly (if 28 Station Parade change to Ground Floor Flat, 28 Station Parade). 

Please be careful with advice given and taken, that it does not give the impression of a conduct which may  lead to consequences in the future.

The way the debt was originally incurred and the subsequent conduct should all be considered carefully. 

Do not dig yourself into a bigger hole than you are in already, must surely be the advice to take. Can be a slippery slope, once you start having to have many different accounts to avoid previous issues.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

6 hours ago, paydayjoke said:

With all due respect they will. You know my paypal situation from my main thread. It's the same essentially.

I have simply removed my tainted paypal account and linked my new (third) account to it now. My Ebay account I've had for donkey's years so loads of feedback etc.

1 hour ago, Wigwambam said:

What details would I need to change to open a new PayPal account without them realising about my old one? I’m guessing my email address is one of them? 

1 hour ago, aburobert said:

New email address - different bank account - change name details (example if previously registered as William Albert Smith = WA Smith) - change address slightly (if 28 Station Parade change to Ground Floor Flat, 28 Station Parade). 

1 hour ago, Wigwambam said:

Different phone number? 

29 minutes ago, aburobert said:

No idea - but it may be a good idea to change a land line to a mobile or vice-versa.

The Consumer Action Group does not encourage or assist people to avoid lawful debts and we certainly don't get involved in giving advice to people how to continue incurring debts or liabilities in a way which is not straight dealing.

I'm very sorry but this thread now is straying into an area that we are not prepared to be associated with. It's for your own sake and also for the sake of our own reputation. We occupy the moral high ground in everything we do.

I understand that you have a gambling problem – and if so you should seek help for it. It seems to be quite serious matter.

If you find a way of circumventing PayPal or other rules in order to get new accounts – then you are moving from simply the matter of a civil debt – enforceable in a civil court of law if the creditor decides to take action – to a criminal matter where you have the requisite intent to be brought before the criminal courts and to be sentenced accordingly if you are found guilty.

You already seem to be sufficiently troubled by this matter and I can't imagine you want any more stress.

I'm closing this thread. I think we've given you all the advice we can. If you have a gambling problem then I think that you need to go and see someone and address it for your own sake and for the sake of your family.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks